Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/9/2012 4:15:20   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok dethollow, this gives the participants a little free time to do some extra warring at least.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/15/2012 23:51:46   
dethhollow

Let round #3 BEGAIN!!!

And this time, it's for real!

EDIT: link removed.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 6/21/2012 21:33:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
6/16/2012 1:16:37   
DigDog

Wheeee!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
6/16/2012 6:18:25   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Lets go everyone. I assume dethhollow is using the orders from last weekend, the ones we never used.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/16/2012 8:59:51   
dethhollow

And you would be correct to assume so.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
6/16/2012 20:46:49   
Kinzdor

LETS GO AERODU!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/17/2012 23:28:48   
dethhollow

For me it's 11:26 and since I don't think anyone else will pull any major score changes this late, I'm going to just call it a round and post the scores.

ENLARGED IMAGE POWAHZ!!! (Yes, I think I fixed the problem in the most obvious way possible....)

EDIT: link removed.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 6/21/2012 21:33:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
6/18/2012 7:23:51   
Tuss

Alright, but what are the changes? Who took over what?

< Message edited by Tuss -- 6/18/2012 7:24:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
6/18/2012 8:52:55   
dethhollow

Before the image was WAY too small, and now it's.... Well, it's still kind-of small ben it's legible now! And all I had to do was click the button that said "image size"....

*group facepalm*

And now I'm off to update the map and so on!

Dynami took A7 (Nocturu space) and B4 (neutral)

Aerudo tried to take C8 (Aerodu) and C4 (neutral) , which might actually be the plan they sent from 2 weeks ago because they already own C8, but it doesn't matter because Igneus defended thier attack!

Geoto took B7 (neutral) and A6 (Nocturu) finally killing off the darkness clan once and for all!!!

Annddd since I get easilly distracted Nautica did nothing.... Well, now that the 3 main warring clans (plus Nautica) are all grouped together, things are about to get serious.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 6/18/2012 9:12:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
6/18/2012 21:22:46   
Kinzdor

Yea you used the wrong battle plan but meh, also I think we should just kill Nautica to put it out of it`s misery!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/21/2012 8:06:52   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Another good week for Geoto, my plan for this weekend is almost ready and I will pm it on friday as usual.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/21/2012 8:07:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/21/2012 20:35:47   
Spanish Inquisition

Hey deth, I thought I'd inform you your image above was placed in "403 Forbidden" status, lol. You sure did it this time.
AQ  Post #: 37
6/21/2012 21:29:15   
dethhollow

I deleted it today so I don't run out of space in my imageshack profile.... Memory... thing.

It's Thursday, next round starts tomarrow, and good gosh I do not want to pay for a premium account just so people can look at scores from each previous week. You know, I should probly delete that link so it's not just.... You know, confusing people.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
6/21/2012 22:25:56   
DigDog

Imageshack has a size limit? Good grief, use tinypic.com instead.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
6/22/2012 1:12:13   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

This new war is going to make things interesting this weekend, I assume you will be doing something involving creatutes from the new bizzare flex war. I will send the pm with instructions later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/23/2012 0:07:29   
dethhollow

Allright, it's finally time to try adding a war to the map. Here's how it will (hopefully) work. I have used random.org to select a random number between 1 and 300 to be the war's defense score. If no one who chose to attack B5 or cannot beat that score, then it will stay on the map until the war ends (probly over the week) or someone conquors it's territory and we'll see what works! (please don't hack the map, Erebus.)

Now that that's out of the way, the starting Paxia defence scores. May the odds be ever in something something battleon!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
6/23/2012 2:17:16   
Kinzdor

TO ARM MY MEN OF THE WIND! Also I won`t be able to help out to much this weekend, sorry troops.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/23/2012 6:11:22   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Forces of Geoto, lets show our strength. Fortify our defences and claim more territory for our clan's glory.
Good luck to everyone, I have a feeling this will be an interesting week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/25/2012 0:00:52   
dethhollow

I officially declare round #4 over!

*ehh, too tired to think up creative link title*

Dynami stopped the war from reaching Paxia (for now) by taking B5 and attempted to take A5.... However since A5 is a Geoto space away from Dynami thier attack failed.

Aerodu failed to take B8 (Dynami) or C4 (Igneus)

Geoto couldn't conquor B2 or B5 (both Dynami)

And finally, in a turn of events, Nautica finally conquored something! C5 and C7 (both Aerodu)

EDIT: the new map refuses to be linked to.... No idea why, I've never had a problem with it before.
Nevermind! Fixed it.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 6/25/2012 9:05:47 >

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
6/25/2012 14:59:15   
DigDog

quote:

Dynami stopped the war from reaching Paxia (for now) by taking B5 and attempted to take A5.... However since A5 is a Geoto space away from Dynami thier attack failed.

You know, that field below A7 looks quite a lot like an A5. I thought it was this field at first too when I went over to look why our attack failed, and only until I saw A5 all the way to the left I figured that it has to be A6 and not A5, even though the number is so smudged that you can't really make it out. I guess that's why our war planner decided to attack A5.

Could you please either make the numbers more readable or at least tell people when they send you attack plans that don't make any sense? You know, like planning to attack a field that is too far away. Thank you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
6/25/2012 19:33:28   
dethhollow

Sure, but the thing is I don't memorize the spaces so there's a good chance I'll just read the plans without checking who's attacking what.... Yeah... I should start checking that now....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
6/25/2012 21:54:27   
Kinzdor

Wait what!? We treid to take b8? This is the second week were Deth has messed up our battle plans! Oddly enough he got the C4 right but not the C6 right. Now think about this who does c6 belong to?

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 6/25/2012 22:01:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/26/2012 9:30:53   
dethhollow

Sorry if I screwed up, but think about it.... Aerodu lost points while Nautica gained points anyways. Even if you did attack C6 you would've failed because I was farming Aerodu like there was no tommorow!

I'd quote the plan you sent me, but I unfortunately didn't think I'd need them after the round was over.... But if memore serves you chose to attack C8 and B4, I replied that you couldn't get to eather area and asked if you ment C4 and B8. I got a reply back saying basicly, "yes, that's what I ment" and I went with it.... I could be wrong, but it doesn't matter looking at the scores.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
6/28/2012 10:02:23   
Spanish Inquisition

Hey Deth, someone wanted you to have this cleaner map. He thought it might be easier to read. http://i.imgur.com/0kXdE.png
AQ  Post #: 49
6/29/2012 4:59:45   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Not a good weekend for Geoto last week. This weeks will go better, I am preparing to send the orders now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition