Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2012 10:56:45   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I remember XYZ but I had to research synchro monsters, looks like my old deck is very out of date. Maybe Fishtank can record it if you ask him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
9/28/2012 12:29:59   
Riffus Maximus

Meh, I stopped playing Yugioh because of Synchro monsters. In my opinion, it's just plain bad. The only deck I have with a single Synchro monster is my Six Samurai, I usually prefer to play with the oldies from the first decks and the first generations of structure decks.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 202
9/28/2012 18:30:52   
Kinzdor

Um Pie, being as it`s semi late Friday, I`ll be skipping you`r approvel, seeing how you`r not on right now, and I don`t know what time Deth starts the PCU rounds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 203
9/28/2012 18:44:00   
dethhollow

I start at 10:00 PM server time (usually with a minor delay) and end on Sunday, 10:00 PM server time. I manage to get the scores counted and the map edited before I go to sleep the same day. It's just better for everyone that way. I don't make obvious mistakes with the score, people get to see what happens as soon as they wake up (assumably), and I don't have to go to collage with 5 hours of sleep!

I've actually recently edited the opening post so it says that now.

Speaking of which, it's time to open a link! Foe Paxia And Possibly Children's Card Games That Actually Involve Legitamite Strategy....

Ready, Neo new Aerodians?

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 9/28/2012 22:11:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 204
9/29/2012 20:38:41   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Well...time to get busy with the clan ordeal.
Cept I'm only attacking clans >.>;; but I don't know exactly how to play this

Adding to the Yugioh thing. I only have the first and possibly second generation(GX) cards. No third generation synchro summons though.

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 9/29/2012 20:49:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 205
9/30/2012 1:23:45   
Kinzdor

@Tep Go in game, go to paxia, go to paxia defenive, defend Areudo, and/or attack Dynami! MY pm should have covered that, but I might have left some stuff out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
9/30/2012 2:42:59   
DigDog

No you got that wrong kinzvlle, it's defend Dynami and/or attack Aerodu.

But it's okay, everyone makes mistakes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 207
9/30/2012 2:44:05   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

@DigDog: *starts attacking Dynami*

EDIT: Hmm..looks like Nautica needs to be attacked as well

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 9/30/2012 4:09:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
9/30/2012 7:47:12   
dethhollow

@ Tep

Actually, according to The Map *insert heavenly chorus* Nautica's not even on the map anymore....

The only clans remaining are Dynami, Geoto, and Aerodu. And Dynami's just.... Well, let's just say it's the warmongering clan so far.... Like A Drunken Starfish With A Busted Jetpack.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot Glacious was still around, lol!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 9/30/2012 7:48:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
9/30/2012 12:25:17   
Heroes of the Scape

Hey Kinz, I haven't been receiving any of your PMs for the contest.
AQ  Post #: 210
9/30/2012 12:52:34   
Tha Killa

Couldn't fight Friday, only a bit Saturday so today is the day I catch up!
AQ  Post #: 211
9/30/2012 22:11:24   
dethhollow

Hmm.... I wonder what Ultrapowerpie's up to....

And with that forced reference, this round is OVER! I'd like to quickly mention all the new contestants, I was starting to go crazy out of isolation with Moogles and Dynimians. NAUTICA!

And now for the week's breakdown. To start off, remember.... No refunds. Or else.

Geoto chose to attack A1 and A7, both Dynami, and gained 23 points. Dynami, however, gained around 2,059 points, stopping Geoto.... Those Dynimians....

To quote Aerodu:
quote:

*Oh come on we all know you`r gonna qoute this

Which can be loosely interpreted as: "we will go after b11 and c5." Aerodu gained around 1,351 points. Respectable, but not enough. Well, anyways, GOOD LUCK TO PIE ON THE YOUGI*portal O* MATCH!

Dynami actually did not send in any plans, so.... guess everyone's safe.... For now....

ALSO! Fun fact, Nautica gained 78 points doing absolutely nothing!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 9/30/2012 22:23:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 212
9/30/2012 22:56:24   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Surprisngly enough.... Fish never contacted me so the thing never actually happened. Silly fisheh.

:P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 213
10/1/2012 0:06:55   
DigDog

He was on DN almost all weekend, you didn't contact him either.

I'm pretty sure he would have contacted you if you've given him a proper way to contact you. And no, PMs don't count as a proper way to contact someone because people don't want to check the forum every 5 minutes to see if there is a reply.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 214
10/1/2012 8:55:49   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Yes, PMs DO count as a proper way because I have to check mine whenever I get a new PM and since I'm on the forums, so I answer PMs ASAP. A simple "hey I'm on let's duel" was all that's needed.

And he challenged me. Duel rules clearly state that the challenger is responsible for all contacting and setting up of duels. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 215
10/1/2012 18:17:17   
Riffus Maximus

My MSN is open at any time of the day I am on my laptop, usually it pops up when somebody sent me something, including mails from the AEFs when someone PMed me. I don't visit the AEFs as often as I did, but it usually takes me five minutes to answer a PM if I'm on the computer.

That's a tip, just sayin'.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 216
10/3/2012 6:55:52   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Shame I was looking forward to seeing Aerodu take a territory from Dynami.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
10/3/2012 7:11:03   
dethhollow

I was looking forward to seeing what a Moogle deck looked like....

Maybe I could face Pie someday, just for the heck of it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 218
10/3/2012 20:41:16   
Fishtank

quote:

Me too, variety is the spice of life.

Anyway this one is not on me. I gave you my DN username, said we were dueling on the weekend and idled on DN all weekend waiting for you. All you had to do was check the DN user list and we'd have been dueling faster than you respond to PMs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 219
10/6/2012 3:58:28   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Dethhollow doesn't seem to have posted the screenshot, I have just taken 1 in case he has forgotton but it is a bit late, I will post it if dethhollow asks for it.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/6/2012 5:09:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
10/6/2012 10:44:20   
dethhollow

Sorry guys. I got distracted by all kinds of stuff.... Anyways, screenshot as of 1:00 AM

If yours is sooner, Oliver, then say so and we'll use that one instead. It probably won't happen again.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 221
10/6/2012 11:31:49   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Mine is a couple of hours later so we will use yours.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
10/6/2012 19:59:43   
Kinzdor

*Clears throat* I have a anoucment, life has threw a few things my way. Certain things are forcing me to move into with grandma, and they can`t hook the internet up in her house. So unless there's an off chance the nighboers have unprotected wifi I`m stepping down as game master. I wish to give the job to Hero`s of the Scape, and if he can`t do it I wish it be him to select some one esle.

Edit: Oh wait that mess with Pies republic like system. Well I nominate Heros of The Scape. If he accepts the nomantion of course.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 10/6/2012 20:03:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
10/6/2012 21:19:55   
Heroes of the Scape

It would be an honor to lead the forces of Aerodu in this battle.
AQ  Post #: 224
10/7/2012 23:36:50   
Spanish Inquisition

They can't hook up internet or she won't let them? That just sounds odd for this modern society to not be able to get internet (unless of course you live in a society that doesn't have much technology).

Anyways...

quote:

Oliver, you shouldn't cheer on Aerodu. It is nice to have dreams though.

< Message edited by Spanish Inquisition -- 10/7/2012 23:37:20 >
AQ  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition