Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Avatars for forums?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> New Avatars for forums?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2012 14:32:47   
lego4499

I have noticed the Avatars for the forums are updated regularly, but I would love for someone to put in a Paladin Highlord avatar. How/where can I try to get it added?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/21/2012 14:40:31   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

quote:

2) "I made these really cool avatars about the games. Can you add them?"

Avatars are now being sent to Seahawk.
The rules are as follows:
1. Avatars MUST be AE related.
2. Avatars have to follow the regular avatar rules. 95 X 95 pixels and no larger than 10K, NO ANIMATIONS. .jpg or .gif only
3. Avatars can NOT simply be a cut out of AE art with nothing done to them. If we want some direct AE art we can easily add it ourself.
4. Please PM avatars to me in bunches of 5 to 10. I might consider uploading less, but I will not upload more.
All avatars must be in the same PM.
5. Do not PM me multiple times to ask when your avatars will be uploaded. I'll do it when I get to it. If I have multiple PMs about the same avatars, they won't be uploaded no matter how good they are.
6. Please PM me your submissions. I don't want to receive emails about this.

Please note that any avatars submitted become the property of Artix Entertainment and as such could be used in advertising or on the web pages.

Taken from the =AE= Frequently Asked Questions thread stickied to the top of this forum, Seahawk is the person you are looking for. The above quote details everything you need to know about the submission process.

All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Suggestions >> =AE= Frequently Asked Questions
AQ  Post #: 2
5/21/2012 14:43:26   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Since you're not really suggesting something, more asking a question about the forums, I believe this thread belongs to the Forum Support area.
As for an answer:

quote:

10) "I made these really cool avatars about the games. Can you add them?"

quote:

We sure can!

Avatars are now being sent to Seahawk.
The rules are as follows:
1. Avatars MUST be AE related.
2. Avatars have to follow the regular avatar rules. 95 X 95 pixels and no larger than 10K, NO ANIMATIONS. .jpg or .gif only
3. Please PM avatars to me in bunches of 5 to 10. I might consider uploading less, but I will not upload more. All avatars must be in the same PM.
4. Do not PM me multiple times to ask when your avatars will be uploaded. Sometimes they are done in batches which means it may take longer than expected.
5. Please PM me your submissions. I don't want to receive emails about this.

Please note that any avatars submitted become the property of Artix Entertainment and as such could be used in advertising or on the web pages.

Quoted from =AE= Frequently Asked Questions
As you can see, the avatars update regularly because of the forum members, who ask Seahawk to add their avatar to the forums.

If you don't have an access to an art program, you can ask an artist from the Artistic Requests to make an avatar for you. Just be sure to read the rules first, so no problems will be created.

Hope that I helped!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> New Avatars for forums?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition