Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pestilence: Draft of Dreams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Pestilence: Draft of Dreams
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2012 21:06:25   
DeathGuard

Comments on the story < Click it.

Chapter 1 Dream's Initiation

The lone, wandering bird that was flying throughout the darkest sky was heading towards one goal: to reach the sky's limits. The battle between Angels, Semi-Gods, and Demons had unleashed a bloody war, where you didn't know if you were alive or dead; a moment when you feel something squeezing inside of you making you break in tears.
The setting of the war had been filled with screams, rivers of tears, corpses, bloodied trees; a dark abyss that was told to be the home to a girl that had lost everything but her heart, a recipient that held her memories, her wishes, her knowledge, all that she cared about. In one of the highest peaks in the mountains, a man with short brown hair, with cold, hazel eyes, tall, and with a dark base sword, unsheathed the sword pointing towards the sky, claiming for one simple thing: happiness. He used to say to himself: “Once in darkness, always in darkness. My love is like a star, far away, yet I still attempt to reach it.” The war had shattered, uncovered, and buried lives of thousands, this child had been looking at them when a crow stepped over his sword, look towards the battlefield and fled. It was the child's turn; he didn't want to show his true power, for he wanted peace, that which brings happiness. He extended his wings straight up toward his sword, and unequipped his helm. He bites his lips, and tastes his own blood. In this instance, the war ended.

Shattered Dreams
Drops of water and blood fall into the abyss. The girl's hair was dark, her eyes were like a void, and her face looked dead. Her cheek was hit by a drop of blood, she wiped it off with her hand; she wanted to see the bright sky once again, but she wasn't destined for such a thing. She stood up, walk inside the cave, she wandered throughout several minutes before seeing a table for a triumvirate, yet only one chair was being used. The remaining chairs were probably owned by her parents. She was afraid of returning to the surface; she despised the thought of being discriminated, hated, and treated with violence. Her thoughts were hidden within the darkest recesses of her mind. Somehow one day she stood up over the surface once again, saw all the corpses drying out of blood but in an instance, a feather pass near her face and it fall in one of her hands. In the distance, she saw a dark figure having its wings falling, feather by feather. A loud scream was heard and the figure disappeared. In her anxiety to know who the stranger was, Mystearica ran, ran, and ran once again until her lungs were exhausted. She rest and was about to fall asleep when some cold hands grabbed her, those eyes that asked for charm, smiles, laughs, only for Love..
Mystearica rested in his chest thinking what he would want from her; He knew that girl and said to her:" My heart is like a comet that searches for a unique star, somehow I felt a warm presence and found it at last, finally someone that makes me happy."

StarGazer
She heard wings beating, her eyes were tired; She could barely open them because of the light. At last the figure fled. The figure leave a dark rose charm, it was made of paper. “The gift may reveal some of his past,” she said. She washed her face near a pond, her dark hair shine; it gave some relaxing feeling similar to the presence of an entity. Her dress had blood on it but she didn’t cared. She stood up and saw a sketch book in the ground, it was full of armor concepts, fantasy characters, faces that look familiar, and maybe she’d know them.
It had passed some time since she lost her memory. She was so entertained checking the book that she didn’t realized she was in a house, most likely in a mansion. It had great statues at each side, guards that look like they were staring at their highness. The wind breezing the house felt comfortable, she walked to the nearest window and stared at the garden, it was full of blue roses; she thought it was a myth. Her eyes were shining of happiness, she saw the door’s entrance and decided to go explore. She arrived to the garden but she was focused and got hit by a pendant on a branch of a tree. She tapped her front and pick up the pendant which had a phrase:”Starbreeze, my golden Angel”. “A golden Angel” She recalled. It had passed through her mind if humans no longer existed, and maybe she was the last one in the world. Once again, she felt afraid, her stomach crawled and she thought of looking for something to eat.
She walked around the house looking for fruits; she found an apple tree and jumped to grab an apple. Mystearica sat down and enjoyed her apple, suddenly the dark figure appeared, he didn’t have the wings the first time she saw him. He offered his hand and she accepted it; he helped her stood up and hugged her.
She was astounded by the warmness of his heart that she wanted to fall asleep though the dark figure interrupted and said:”Won’t you ask my name Mystearica? I think it is about time.” Many thoughts passed through her mind, especially those lovely words he said to her. “It seems you won’t ask it, my name is Tyran..." An explosion was heard! Demons were attacking; “How did they reach this place? Impossible! Darn Semi-God Traitors!” He was raging, this was not meant to happen but all he had now is to fight...

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 6/5/2012 17:13:39 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Pestilence: Draft of Dreams
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition