Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

fame button

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> fame button
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2012 0:53:51   
Renegade Reaper

i think the fame button should be moved from the link to your character page to your in-game character stats page. i think this would be a
good idea because a lot of players use slow computers and opening a character page link creates even more lag. it would also encourage
players to fame each other because it would only take a literal second to fame them. support?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/23/2012 11:07:55   
Xx. Christian .xX

support, but i wish fame is removed to
Post #: 2
6/24/2012 5:07:21   
SouL Prisoner

In battle, how you see other players achievements, the same way if you click on fame option, then click on the players stat page to fame him and out of game, you can click on a player and fame him there it self, this way it would be easy, fast and nobody would have a prob, clicking twice, rather then opening a whole new page...

But, i don't say, to remove the character web page button, if they did, then you must always .......you noe the rest :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/25/2012 13:35:19   
Coolkid1999
Banned

Yup fame should be in game :D
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> fame button
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition