Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 14 of 22«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2013 21:03:13   
Lord Thanatos

Congratulations and welcome to the ShadowScythe Elites Clan, TheLegionDeathCaster! BTW you were the first in a while to apply with the updated application since the other applicants have somehow found the old, outdated, and discarded application form. But straight to business. We need to meet in AQW so I can add you. How does Friday at 9:30 pm at /house Jont2 on Artix work for you? (I'm also trying to meet another applicant at that time) I'm on right now at /house Jont2 on Sir Ver if you want me to add you now. The clan is based on the Artix server, but we've stopped that temporarily due to increased lag and low respawn rates these few days.

< Message edited by Lord Thanatos -- 5/14/2013 21:05:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 326
5/15/2013 2:31:36   
TheLegionDeathCaster

Sounds Good to me
Post #: 327
5/15/2013 18:35:10   
Legion Slicer Silencer

New post is up on the private ShadowScythe Guild forums. "Summer is Coming"

Link to the forums. SE Private Forums

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 328
5/17/2013 7:30:45   
Zaainabu

Hey, someone online that can send me an invite, got accepted by thanatos but keep missing him ingame.
Zaainabu, Cysero
thx
AQW  Post #: 329
5/17/2013 11:30:34   
babaman

1. AQW Character Name: Madara_uchiha_

2. Character Level (40+): 41

3. BattleOn Forum Username/Email: lol its right here, <<<<<<<

4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: Mhm, idk, well there's isnt much you can contribute ingame wise, i guess i can help defeat bosses, but i've been gfxing for 2 years now and became pretty good, so i can like do sigs, and make a cool thread. giammaio.deviantart.com/‎ some of my works <<<

5. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Well im bluntly looking for the most active one, and this is the one i stumbled upon

6. Continent You Live In: London (+0)

7. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): oh man, i can come at 3 am 3 pm, whenever i feel like it.

8. How You Heard About Us: i found you

cheers
9. About Yourself: mhm, idk, i like to socialize? im nice i guess

10. Noteworthy Details: been palying since 08
Post #: 330
5/17/2013 17:15:01   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Hey Legion Deathcaster, glad to see you joining the SSE.

@Lord Thanatos
He was a member of the Legendary Legion.

I added zaainabu to the in-game guild.

@Babaman, you've got my approval to join the ShadowScythe Elites and will most likely be added into the in game slot soon unless your application was denied by the clan leader.
Be sure to register at the guild's private forums. SSE Private Forums

Welcome Aboard
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 331
5/19/2013 4:42:58   
TheLegionDeathCaster

Sorry I didnt meet so how about sunday 10:00 Pm ?
Post #: 332
5/19/2013 13:16:35   
shunu

Hey The legiondeathcaster I live in Asia. Maybe we can think of a suitable time.
Azazel.

Use your sig only once per page. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 5/21/2013 11:39:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 333
5/19/2013 23:37:56   
TheLegionDeathCaster

Lol Ok May be. The Legion Death Caster out!!!!

Removed image. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 5/21/2013 12:02:23 >
Post #: 334
5/20/2013 2:13:04   
Descended DarkCaster

Requirements:

If you wish to join the ShadowScythe Elites, you must meet the following requirements.

- Level 40 or higher

- Plays AQW on a regular basis

- Not a member of any other guild

- USE THE CORRECT APPLICATION FORMAT BELOW

How to Join:

To join, fill out this application and comment it below. Your chances of acceptance will be higher if you take the time to fill it out, use correct grammar, and answer thoroughly.

1. AQW Character Name:

2. Character Level (40+):

3. BattleOn Forum Username/Email:

4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:

5. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:

6. Continent You Live In:

7. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time):

8. How You Heard About Us:

9. About Yourself:

10. Noteworthy Details:

AQW Character Name: JiroLance

Character Level: 46

BattleOn Forum Username/Email: Descended DarkCaster

What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:Well you know, I'd like to help other players especially my fellow guild members when they are in need because all of us started from being you know weak and then eventually getting stronger. I also like to participate in PvP battles whether 1v1 or 8v8 but I hate players that use vulgar words when losing or winning. I will support this guild so that it can grow stronger.

What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: For joining this clan, I'm hoping that I would be stronger and also have fun with my fellow members and officers.

Continent You Live In: Asia (particularly Philippines)

What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 1:00-5:00 AM (Philippine Time: 1:00-5:00 PM) sorry for playing so early at your time because we're in different continents...

How You Heard About Us: Through the BattleOn Forums.

About Yourself: I started playing AQW in 2011. At first, I thought that AQW would be another browser game that is lame or boring but when I started playing it my theories where wrong. AQW was a browser game that was free and fun. Also, when I saw Dage the Evil's items I started to buy my first AC item (that was the Undead Warrior) and started owning the quest and finally I'd got the Undead Champion. I'm not actually active sometimes because I'm focusing at my studies but when I have a free time I always play it.

Noteworthy Details: I don't have. It's better not to write any.

I'm always at the Talim and Artix servers. Hope we can meet!
Sorry for my English if I did some errors please consider. :)
AQW  Post #: 335
5/20/2013 4:44:36   
Mercyless

Requirements:

If you wish to join the ShadowScythe Elites, you must meet the following requirements.

- Level 40 or higher

- Plays AQW on a regular basis

- Not a member of any other guild

- USE THE CORRECT APPLICATION FORMAT BELOW

How to Join:

To join, fill out this application and comment it below. Your chances of acceptance will be higher if you take the time to fill it out, use correct grammar, and answer thoroughly.

1. AQW Character Name: ooo scary http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=ooo%20scary

2. Character Level (40+): 41

3. BattleOn Forum Username/Email: mercyless

4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: I can contribute to any event that takes place, pretty much anything that needs to be done

5. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Better experiences, new friends and a fun playing time

6. Continent You Live In: Australia

7. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 2 am - 2 pm (when im at school) on weekends pretty much whenever i want to.

8. How You Heard About Us: On forums

9. About Yourself: Well, I'm __, i live in __ i love playing games, guitar, riding my bmx, hanging with friends too much to write down, i'm easy going and always eager to meet new people. Started playing aqw in 09 i think when i was a kid. a lot has changed since then. :p

10. Noteworthy Details: i have a lot of experience, playing 3+ years i know my way around and help out whenever i'm needed.

Post edited to remove personal information, which isn't allowed ~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/23/2014 13:20:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 336
5/20/2013 12:16:08   
shunu

@Descended Darkcaster Meet me at 1 AM server time tomorrow. I play at the same time and can add you to the in-game guild. Lord Thanatos I have accepted Descended Darkcaster into the guild if you have any objections please speak. If not tomorrow the we can meet at your day and time. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Lol thats a film.

Use your sig only once per page. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 5/21/2013 11:40:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 337
5/20/2013 19:06:06   
Lord Thanatos

@ Shunu

I already accepted Descended DarkCaster when he accidentaly applied on the Legendary Legion (Disbanned)'s Clan Page and I told him to repost his application here. But yeah, go ahead and organize a meeting with him.

@ Mercyless

Welcome aboard to the ShadowScythe Elites! I see that your application is in order, so we can organize a time to meet so I can add you to the guild! How is tomorrow at 4:30 pm at the Artix Server at /house Jont2?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 338
5/20/2013 19:50:13   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Great to see more people are taking an interest in our guild.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
5/21/2013 1:43:53   
Descended DarkCaster

@ Shunu
Sorry I can't play today...
How about we meet tomorrow in your house at Artix server 1 AM (server time).
Hope we can meet 'cause I'm so excited!
AQW  Post #: 340
5/21/2013 2:07:26   
shunu

@Descended Darkcaster, Meet me at 2-4 PM server time tomorrow. I usually play at that time and i'll try to make it at 1 AM. Welcome aboard.

AQW Epic  Post #: 341
5/21/2013 2:29:03   
Mercyless

@lord thanatos

If its aus time ill be there, if its server time ill try my best to be on. i'm on right now nand will be on for a while if you wanna get on now

< Message edited by Mercyless -- 5/21/2013 2:47:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 342
5/21/2013 16:50:29   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

There is an announcement on the keepers site. I will be starting it back up, since I will have enough time to properly manage it with summer. Hopefully I have your full backing, Lord Thanatos.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 343
5/21/2013 17:54:23   
Lord Thanatos

Saw the announcement. I'll do what I can to show up at the meeting, but I may not be able to make it. I posted more information on the Keeper's page. But yeah, I'll do what I can to help and to contribute to the Council.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 344
5/21/2013 23:22:48   
shunu

Uhmmm LT, you lost me a bit there.What is the Council? And if you can't make it, then one of the clan officers or officials may represent you.

@Lord Thanatos Hey I met JiroLance and accepted him into the clan.

< Message edited by shunu -- 5/22/2013 1:39:32 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 345
5/22/2013 2:36:47   
Mercyless

@lord thanatos

How does 2:30-6:30 Am or 5:30 Pm sound at /jont2?
AQW Epic  Post #: 346
5/22/2013 7:00:43   
Lord Thanatos

I probably won't be able do 5:30 pm on Artix at my house, and I live in the USA so 2:30-6:30 am won't work. How about 6:30 pm Server Time today at /house Jont2 on Artix?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 347
5/22/2013 8:12:13   
Mercyless

No problem, shunu has arranged a time for us to meet so i could get a invite. Seeing his in a timezone better suited :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 348
5/22/2013 15:48:15   
Lord Thanatos

So if you'll be meeting with Shunu, will you still be meeting me today at 6:30 pm?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 349
5/23/2013 1:07:40   
shunu

@Mercyless You will be meeting me in the artix server at /house shunu between 2:30-4:30 AM. Confirmed?

EDIT: And LT you didn't reply. What is the council?

< Message edited by shunu -- 5/23/2013 1:08:53 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 14 of 22«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition