Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 17 of 22«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2013 1:33:45   
Awesomellx

Hey guys i also made this :D

Version 1:
http://s1256.photobucket.com/user/rexyllx/media/sepulchure3_zps0e6a0f6f.jpg.html]

Verion 2:
http://s1256.photobucket.com/user/rexyllx/media/sepulchurecopy_zpscd3fee9e.jpg.html]

Which ones do you prefer? (that is if you guys even like it at all)

Image tag removed. Please avoid posting images in the forums, use the link feature instead.
For more information, please check your board rules using the
Forum-Specific Rules & Complete Forum Index. ~Theosenia

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/19/2013 6:24:02 >
MQ  Post #: 401
6/19/2013 20:52:32   
Massicare

1. AQW Character Name: Massicare

2. Character Level (40+): 50

3. BattleOn Forum Username/Email: Massicare mitchellibrock@gmail.com

4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: Activity, prestige, PvP, communications, AQW Knowledge, farming teams, discussion active, funny, Evil sided, long time AE player.

5. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Interaction with others, PvP, challenges.

6. Continent You Live In: North America

7. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 12pm-10pm

8. How You Heard About Us: AE Forums, guild section

9. About Yourself: A long time AE player who has a lot of experience in webpage design, scheduling, creativity.

10. Noteworthy Details: Patient, Computer geek, chatty.
AQW Epic  Post #: 402
6/20/2013 14:46:08   
Lord Thanatos

@Massicare

Welcome to the ShadowScythe Elites Clan! I see a very bright future for you in this guild, and I hope to have many great times together! But first, we need to meet in game so that I can add you. How about on Sir Ver at /house Jont2 at 2:50 pm Server Time? Once again, welcome and congratulations.

I have also updated the application form with asking if you are a member or not. We do not really care if you are or not, but I just want to know so I know what servers I can meet you on.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 403
6/20/2013 19:55:46   
Slay621

AQ Worlds Character Name: Slay621
Clan Codename: Slay
Email OR BattleOn Forum Username:Slay621
Number of Rank 10 Classes: 13
AQ Worlds Character Level:50
Months of Membership Purchased:6
How Did You Hear About This Clan?:search for guild list via search engine and found a list of guilds.
What Do You Have to Offer for This Clan?: Will help in any ways I could.
Post #: 404
6/20/2013 20:16:32   
Lord Thanatos

@Slay621

Congratulations on becoming an honorary member of the ShadowScythe Elites! However, you somehow found the old application for the SSE, which has been long retired. It has most of the information as the new one, but for things to run as smoothly as possible I must ask you to reapply using the application below.

quote:

[b]1. AQW Character Name:[/b]

[b]2. Character Level (40+):[/b]

[b]3. Member (Yes/No)[/b]:

[b]4. BattleOn Forum Username/Email:[/b]

[b]5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:[/b]

[b]6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:[/b]

[b]7. Continent You Live In:[/b]

[b]8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time):[/b]

[b]9. How You Heard About Us:[/b]

[b]10. About Yourself:[/b]

[b]11. Noteworthy Details:[/b]

Again, I'm not sure where applicants are finding the old application, but please do apply with the current application that is posted on the first page. That is where you will ALWAYS find the most current one.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 405
6/20/2013 22:39:36   
Slay621

quote:

1. AQW Character Name: Slay621

2. Character Level (40+): 50

3. Member (Yes/No): Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username/Email: Slay621

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: Help guild members with high level bosses and in other ways I can.

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Have fun working with the guild.

7. Continent You Live In: Southeast Asia

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 3am-6am and 8am-10am

9. How You Heard About Us: Search for a guild list via search engine and found a guild list.

10. About Yourself:Have helped many new players to learn the game.

11. Noteworthy Details:I am chinese and __ years old

Please tell me where do we meet so that u could send invite.

Post edited to remove personal information, which isn't allowed ~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/23/2014 13:26:16 >
Post #: 406
6/21/2013 2:08:02   
Awesomellx

Hey guys which one do you prefer?
MQ  Post #: 407
6/21/2013 12:12:03   
Legion Slicer Silencer

I like the first one.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 408
6/21/2013 15:03:34   
Lord Thanatos

@Slay621

Well now that you have applied with the new application, welcome to the SSE! So seeing as you play AQW while I'm sleeping, meeting may not be so easy. But, I will do what I can, and I think that I found a time that works for me. Will 10:00 PM on Artix at /house Jont2 tonight work for you?

@AwesomeLLX

I like the one with the darker background of Sepulchure better, but the clan already has a banner.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 409
6/21/2013 17:05:59   
Legion Slicer Silencer

New Post is up on the private forums. http://shadowscytheelites.freeforums.org
(GrimSkull)
Be sure to read it, and feel free to post in it :)

Also, @Lord Thanatos
We have 29/30 guild slots filled up. We're going to need to increase the slots.

~LSS

< Message edited by Legion Slicer Silencer -- 6/21/2013 17:36:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 410
6/21/2013 17:46:37   
Lord Thanatos

@LSS

Yes, we have more members than spaces due to the fact that we are at 29/30 and we have 2 more members we're supposed to add. They're Bob Frankfurter who is gonna meet with Shunu and Slay621 who I'm gonna try to meet with. If you could help that would be great. BTW we do accept AC donations for more guild spaces, you know.

@Slay621

I'll be at where I said we were gonna meet, but if you can't make it, you'll just have to schedule a time with Shunu, who lives in Asia.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 411
6/21/2013 20:09:14   
Slay621

@lord thanatos
Sure, will meet you at your house at 10pm
Post #: 412
6/21/2013 21:20:56   
shunu

Sorry LT. Was out of town. When can you meet me Bob?

AQW Epic  Post #: 413
6/21/2013 22:09:31   
Lord Thanatos

Okay everyone, I've added Slay621 to the guild! So, Shunu you only have to add Bob Frankfurter now. We have gotten about 4-5 new members in 2 days! /cheer The guild is becoming more widely known, so let's keep up the good work! However, we are running out of spaces as we have filled 29/30 spaces. If I must, I'll kick out my alt, Agent Minion, but that is only a temporary fix and that will only buy us one space. I'm kinda broke right now, but the guild does accept donations! :D Just let me know if you wanna donate via PM.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 414
6/22/2013 11:16:27   
Swordblitzer

1. AQW Character Name: Swordblitzer

2. Character Level (40+): I am Level 45

3. Member (Yes/No): No

4. BattleOn Forum Username/Email: Swordblitzer. I would not prefer to post my email where other people can easily see it.

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: I can contribute my experience as a player. I can help others with farming, taking out bosses, and such. I can help the guild in guild wars with my skills in PvP.

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: I hope to gain friends upon joining the guild, friends whom I can have fun with as I play the game.

7. Continent You Live In: Asia

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): During weekdays, I play for 30 minutes to one hour somewhere between 6-8AM Server Time. During weekends, however, I play from 10PM-9AM Server Time, with some stops in-between.

9. How You Heard About Us: I have heard of this guild in the forum, while learning how the forums work.

10. About Yourself: I am __ years old, male, from the Philippines. I'm a jack-of-all-trades, both in-game and IRL, as you can see by my in-game classes. I'm good at playing Chess, getting in the Chess team of our school last year. I also have a decent speaking voice, getting in the School Broadcasting team. I'm the type of person who's good in Math and Science, but suck at History. I'm also a decent writer too.

11. Noteworthy Details: Since I live in the Philippines, I'm Server-Zoned. I'm try to help when I can, helping in Let's Parties when they're in my range. I don't really PvP, but I can give a pretty good match if challenged. I like to collect classes, since I just like think strategically. When it comes to classes, you can ask me on that.

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/23/2014 13:27:44 >
DF AQW  Post #: 415
6/22/2013 14:39:20   
Lord Thanatos

@Swordblitzer

Well, this ought to be interesting. One who once followed the light has now taken a turn towards the Dark. Although we are running low on spaces for clan members, by your application you seem very interested and dedicated to the guild, so I think I may be able to pull a few strings to accommodate for you. And seeing as you are now part of the guild, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the clan. So now all that's left is to meet. Since it's a Saturday, you should be online just before I go to sleep, so would it be possible for you to meet me at /house Jont2 on Artix (I think it's an international server so you should be able to get on) at 10:00 pm today? Once again, welcome to the ShadowScythe Elites.

@Shunu

It may be better for you to send a PM to Bob Frankfurter about scheduling a meeting time between the two of you.

< Message edited by Lord Thanatos -- 6/22/2013 14:40:13 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 416
6/22/2013 19:10:29   
millsart

just a small question...... did slay621 leave the guild?
Post #: 417
6/22/2013 19:34:04   
Lord Thanatos

@Millsart

Yes, apparently so. :P I haven't heard from him as to why, but I'll look into that.

@Swordblitzer

Even though you haven't confirmed, I'll still be there /house Jont2 on Artix (I'm pretty sure it's international) at 10:00 pm today.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 418
6/22/2013 20:30:28   
Swordblitzer

It's international, so I'll be there.

BTW, server time is the reverse of my time. Let's say it's 10AM Server Time, it's 10PM in my time.
DF AQW  Post #: 419
6/22/2013 21:09:03   
dinomancer

Hello, I'd like to apply:

1. Dinomancer

2. 46

3. Non-Member

4. Look a little bit to your left, above Dage's portrait...

5. I am a loyal member of the Shadowscythe, I serve the the Queen to my very best, and I am also a devout member of Dage's Legion. I am a very experienced player (Been here ever since the beginning) and am totally up to date with every single release.

6. I hope to be a part of a big community in AQW's online world and work as a team to battle hard and achieve many accomplishments, together!

7. Europe

8. In between Mornings and Afternoons (of Server Time), usually on the weekends (specifically Saturdays)

9. I wanted to join the Legendary Legion, but then realized that they broke up and joined this clan, so I didn't waste any time in looking for another clan and went right to you!

10. You are very professional looking (and I guess very professional in-game as well) and are supported by strong players and an orderly system.

11. I'm a __ year old male from Israel. My English is so good b/c I used to live in America but moved to Israel about a year and a half ago. I have been with AE ever since they released DF and staying strong! I play a lot of sports including Soccer, Tennis, and Parkour. I'm a B+ student, majoring in Biology and Chemistry. Most importantly, I love gaming and I play tons of other games on the Xbox 360, PS3, and Steam. One last thing, I like Dinosaurs (hence my character's name) lol.

-My time zone is 7 hours ahead of server time
-I'm usually on Galanoth's server

Thanks for this awesome opportunity and I hope you take me into consideration!

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/23/2014 13:29:02 >

Surrender to the Undead Legion!!

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=dinomancer
AQW  Post #: 420
6/22/2013 21:42:17   
Lord Thanatos

@Dinomancer

Hello and welcome to the ShadowScythe Elites! I hope that you and I will have a very rewarding and enjoyable future together in the guild! And since you are the newest member, you will need to register for our clan forums here. Although this may be a bit of a time squeeze, I have planned to meet Swordblitzer, another new member, tonight at 10:00 pm Server Time at /house Jont2 on Artix and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to come meet us then.

@Swordblitzer

I'm not exactly sure what you were saying, but we're meeting at 10:00 pm Server Time.

To All Clan Members New and Old:

If you have not already done so, please sign up for the ShadowScythe Elites Clan Forums here as it is a requirement for all clan members.

< Message edited by Lord Thanatos -- 6/22/2013 21:43:54 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 421
6/22/2013 21:47:21   
Swordblitzer

I know, I just said that if it's PM Server Time, it's AM for me and vice-versa .
DF AQW  Post #: 422
6/23/2013 4:27:57   
dinomancer

Thank you for accepting me! I'm sorry that I couldn't meet up with you and swordblitzer yesterday, 10pm server time is 5 am for me, so after I posted my application (it was about 4:30am), I went right to sleep. I would like to meet u in game today if possible. I will be online from 1pm to whenever (server time)
AQW  Post #: 423
6/23/2013 12:35:39   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Dinomancer, what server can I find you on?

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
6/23/2013 15:02:56   
dinomancer

I'm on Galanoth right now
AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 17 of 22«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition