Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 7 of 22«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2013 13:59:13   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Farewell to Vagaran and JoshnJM1, you will be missed, thank you for your interest in this clan and your contributions. You are more than welcome to return as your wish.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
2/9/2013 14:27:13   
Lord Thanatos

Actually, I have sent both Vagaran and JoshJm1 the PM for the SSE Resignation Policy, where you are given a second chance to think your resignation over, and if the resigning clan memer changes his/her mind, they can stay in the guild with no harm done.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
2/9/2013 15:10:22   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I do think there should be like a donate button in the clan website or something like that.
Say you donate an electronic Artix points gift card, you get like 2k Shadowcoins, a title, and bragging rights :P
Farewell Joshjm1 and Vagaran!

AQW  Post #: 153
2/9/2013 16:34:02   
Legion Slicer Silencer

@Misty Kitty

I can only imagine how much work your idea would take.

~LSS

If anyone has been eyeing this clan for a while, and seems interested, if you qualify with the requirements, you will definitely be accepted to the clan. We have 15 slots open. Join us, you won't regret becoming a shadowscythe, we have cookies. Meheheheheheeheh

~LSS

< Message edited by Legion Slicer Silencer -- 2/9/2013 18:35:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 154
2/9/2013 18:41:40   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

We have POP TARTS :D
AQW  Post #: 155
2/9/2013 18:44:27   
darklord zerato028

quote:

We have POP TARTS :D

Evil pop tarts? :3
AQW  Post #: 156
2/9/2013 20:12:17   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Just a quick and urgent notification, I will not be on AQW starting next week as I am gettijg married
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
2/9/2013 20:14:36   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

^your kidding us, right? O_O
Anyways, grats.
I just noticed im second person on the guild list :D

< Message edited by Misty_kitty -- 2/9/2013 20:15:10 >
AQW  Post #: 158
2/9/2013 20:19:03   
Legion Slicer Silencer

I am not kidding, leaving on Monday to Dubai.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
2/9/2013 21:40:09   
shunu

Congrats LSS! May Lucifer bring your souls together in EVIL matrimony. Just Kidding May God bring your souls together in Holy matrimony and show you the path to live happily ever after.

< Message edited by shunu -- 2/9/2013 21:42:25 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 160
2/9/2013 22:04:23   
Lord Thanatos

Well, congrats, LSS! We all wish you the best! :D
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 161
2/10/2013 4:29:42   
HeavenlyDemon

Will miss you LSS! (DARN IT! I wanted to marry him!) Only joking!

Wish you and your lucky wife all the best now and in the future!

Anyways a question- If I want to remain in SSE(Which I do!) do I have to be evil-looking on AQW?
AQW  Post #: 162
2/10/2013 5:20:20   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Heavenly Demon: you can look anything you want to be but must stay in evil alignment ^o^
AQW  Post #: 163
2/10/2013 10:36:43   
HeavenlyDemon

Oh right, that ish okay, has the guild got any color codes though? EXAMPLE-Red and black?
AQW  Post #: 164
2/10/2013 13:41:47   
Lord Thanatos

Just mainly the colors of the ShadowScythe and others affiliated with it such as Dage and Nulgath.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 165
2/10/2013 14:40:26   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

It'd be cool if we had a dress code for when we take clan pictures and such. How about like, the Shadowscythe non mem armor in the Evil shop or Dage/Nulgath items? ^~^
AQW  Post #: 166
2/10/2013 15:06:36   
Legion Slicer Silencer

The idea of taking a group picture interests me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 167
2/10/2013 17:45:08   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Yeah. But some members never come on D:
AQW  Post #: 168
2/10/2013 18:09:28   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Although most members barely come on due to either school, work, or time differences, we could however take a group picture with the main clan members such as

Jont2
Computerdragon5
Khyara
Misty Kitty
Tksukumi
Mystical Champion

and such.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
2/10/2013 18:12:01   
Lord Thanatos

Taken from Announcements XLII and XLIII, which I posted on the Clan Site.

quote:

Announcement XLII:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

So to eliminate confusion, I have decided to raise the bar for application. The Member's List will no longer be updated, and you must be Level 45 or above to apply. Also, the Member's list will only include the in-game members so it will be easier to update. All members currently on the Members List will be removed and replaced with members of the in-game guild. I am mainly doing this because the Members List has grown too large for me to regularly update, and most of the members on that list are inactive. If you were previously on the Members List and were removed, just send in a new application. With that in mind, I am also updating the application. Here is the new updated application.

AQW Character Name:

Character Level (Minimum 45):

BattleOn Forum Username/Email:

What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:

What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:

About Yourself (Hobbies, Pet Peeves, etc.):

Noteworthy Details:

Here is an application guide written by Watashig, a member of the Knights of Oblivion. I tweaked it to fit with the context of our clan.

- Presentation is key. It's useful in more than just an application in this guild; it'll be needed if you try to apply for a job, college, etc. What do I mean by presentation? Take your time to format your post. Make sure it's grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. We aren't expecting 100% perfection and marking things off for minor errors, but try to make yourself appear eloquent. Even running things through spell check is nice.
- Using the correct format with the bold codes and the labels in the application, such as "AQW Character Name" and "Noteworthy Details," helps add to your presentation. Every little bit showing that you care and want to take the time to write your application helps your chances.
- Don't look like a kiss-ass. You might be able to get away with it subtly, but it might work against you.
- Make yourself unique, standing out from the other applicants. Take your time to think about why we should select you to join, instead of other people. Be careful not to look to arrogant, however.
- None of these are requirements, but considering this might just improve your chances of joining us. Best of luck to you!

Also, we have struck an alliance with the Knights of Oblivion, lead by Hollow Knight, a Forum ArchKnight. They are a major power in the AQW Official Guilds, and it is a fortune that we have them on our side. They have a very elaborate guild system, along with many other helpers/assistants in the guild.

-Lord Thanatos

quote:

Announcement XLIII:
As you may have noticed, I have updated the Members List. I currently only have the members who are currently registered on the in-game guild. I also do understand that there has been some confusion over the new ranks. Here is a guide to the ranks that can also be found on the Clan Forum Page.

- Lord of the Elites: This title is MINE, MINE, ALL MINE!!! Also the equivalent of "Leader" in the AQW Guild Panel

- Clan Official: A higher ranked Clan Warlord who has the ability to handle inter-clan relations and dealing with issues within the clan itself. With my approval, of course.

- Clan Warlord: The equivalent of "Officer" in the AQW Guild Panel

- Elite Undead: The equivalent of "Member" in the AQW Guild Panel

In addition, all the ShadowCoins I have previously issued have been stored in "The Dark Vault" due to the fact that the ShadowCoin is becoming worthless. The ShadowCoin Shop is also being closed until further notice.

Finally, an idea contributed by one of our Clan Officials, Legion Slicer Silencer/ComputerDragon5, will be implemented. The idea was to have a "Featured Elite of the Month," where each month a member of the guild would be given the award until next month, unless you win it again the next month. Deciding who should be given the award, however, proved to be difficult. Yesterday, I had a "Clan Development Session" with LSS, Khyara, Tksukumi, Millsart, and Uros95 where we decided how to decide that. After some debating (among other things), we decided that I would put up a poll with the name of each clan member who was with the guild at the beginning of that month. The idea of the poll is to leave the voting up to the anyone that visits the clan site to eliminate the bias of Clan Officials/Leaders. Along those lines, I also did not include myself in the nominations to eliminate the voice of suck-ups and kiss asses. And yes, I am aware that you can vote for yourself and that you can get your friends to vote for you. But, I highly encourage you to vote for someone you think has truly made great contributions to the clan this month, whether it be donations, recruiting new members, advertizing the clan, etc. If you do think that you made the most contributions out of all the other nominees, then vote for yourself. Since February 1st, 2013 has passed, I will start the poll today.

- Lord Thanatos

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 170
2/10/2013 18:24:42   
Legion Slicer Silencer

The poll for the "Elite of the Month" is up, go vote at http://www.shadowscytheelites.blogspot.com/

I have requested alliance with the clan "I Bite Hard" for reason I will reveal at a later date.

~LSS

< Message edited by Legion Slicer Silencer -- 2/10/2013 18:34:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
2/10/2013 20:47:54   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hmm LSS in the lead :/
Khyara and I are in 2nd! :o
AQW  Post #: 172
2/10/2013 21:26:26   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Leaving for the airport, farewell. Love you guys and thanks for the wishes. See you in a week, i might post if i have time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
2/10/2013 23:51:16   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

bye! Enjoy your time! *waves*
AQW  Post #: 174
2/12/2013 5:35:21   
millsart

good luck and hope you will have a wonderfull wedding :) @ LSS
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 7 of 22«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition