Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= 2012 Dage vs Nulgath War stories discussions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQW= 2012 Dage vs Nulgath War stories discussions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2012 21:49:30   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is where you discuss the stories.

Here is where you submit them: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20460486
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/5/2012 22:43:40   
.R.M.

I wrote one and posted it. Though it's a bit harder to read now, as any indentations aren't recognized when you post on the forums... Oh well. :T
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/6/2012 0:27:59   
Kiyone

@ The Unholy18

Very nice short story about what could happen with injured soliders in the war for Nulgath's side. Goodpyscholical approach to the war conflict in the trenches.

@ .R.M.

For a pro Nulgath ending story. Very well down. Good pacing and nice focus about the final showdown and the consequese for Dage if he were to lose this war.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/6/2012 2:35:40   
Hiro Sempai

Yay I wrote one. I tried really super hard on it >.< I Hope its good.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2012 6:48:29   
blankmaskara

@Hiro: I think it's pretty good, to be honest.
Post #: 5
7/6/2012 6:54:11   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

I'll be adding all mine, and more

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/6/2012 7:17:55   
Hiro Sempai

@blankmaskara

=D Thank you so much
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/6/2012 9:19:05   
.R.M.

@Skids: Thanks! I was thinking of ending mine like Hiro did, but I decided that I might as well make it a victory for Nulgath. I might do another one where Dage is victorious... On another note, yours was good too! Nice to see a perspective that doesn't focus on Dage or Nulgath themselves.

@Hiro: Very nice! ^.^ I really like all the detail.

@Blankmaskara: I really like yours! Again, it's nice to see a story that's not just focused on Dage and Nulgath themselves. Very nice detail, and I liked how you worded it. Nice job!
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/6/2012 10:31:49   
blankmaskara

@RM: Thanks, really appreciate it!
Post #: 9
7/6/2012 17:02:27   
Kiyone

@Hiro Sempai

Reallly likes your. Seems like I was reading a possible cut scene for the war. It had good pacing and kebt thingsso that both sides seem evenly match. Even with Dage losing his armor. THe form you written for was still one of an even playing field to fight nulgath.

@blankmaskara

Yours is cool. ReaI like how you did a solider in Nulgath's army perspective. Where it really mimic how us players see the situation. With how we wanted Nulgath items. Got what we wanted knew thier was more but how things change without updates to the zone andprogress with the game. We took it for granted Then wioth Dage coming into the picturehow it reignited a spark of interets and loyalty to the guy who did it first. Very well written.

@.R.M.
Thank you XD for the feedback and compiments.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/6/2012 17:52:55   
.R.M.

I posted another short story. Well, I edit my post. It's not quite finished, but I decided to take the perspective of a retired (hero).
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/7/2012 5:08:53   
Hiro Sempai

=D thanks you guys for the nice comments.

I like you guys stories too. =3 They are so well written and amazing! =0

< Message edited by Hiro Sempai -- 7/7/2012 5:09:36 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/11/2012 7:03:48   
The Unholy18

Just barely realized this was here. I need to pay more attention to the original posts in threads...

Well anyways, I think all of your stories are amazing.

@.R.M.: I admire how when I read your story, it feels as if I'm watching the war through a TV or something. Though I wish you would have described the fight between Nulgath's fiends and Dage's Titans. The second story was a nice read, too.

@Skids: The only thing that bothers me is the grammar and spelling. I highly recommend you revise it. Otherwise, an excellent short story.

@Hiro Sempai: If I had to pick a favorite from the thread, it would be this one. Your descriptions are amazingly vivid. I also have to give props to you for the fact I could almost feel the intensity of the fight. Really good job on this one.

@blankmaskara: The vague feel you give to your character is really nice. This seems like an introduction to an amazing story about this mage's quest for the arcane power that Nulgath holds. I really like it.

Anyways, I'm thinking about writing more about my character "The Unholy18" aka "The Titan of Nulgath" now that the war has started. What do you guys think?

< Message edited by The Unholy18 -- 7/11/2012 7:04:34 >

DF AQW  Post #: 13
7/11/2012 12:39:31   
.R.M.

@^: Thanks... I was on a bit of short notice, but I'm going to edit it within the next few days.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/11/2012 22:13:06   
Kiyone

@ The Unholy18

I went over the grammer and spelling for the "Day 1 of the Great War" part of my post. Hopefully the story flow smoother then it original did. Sadly not the greatest writer, English, was my worse subject in school espically the writing asbect of it. So I apologies if my writing feels garbled thought. But I do appreciate the constructive critism. Plus do write some more about your character. It would be interesting to see how things go for him in the war.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/12/2012 23:40:35   
Hiro Sempai

@The Unholy18 =D Thanks
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/13/2012 13:13:50   
The Unholy18

Just finished Part 2. I hope you guys enjoy it. :D
DF AQW  Post #: 17
7/13/2012 16:54:16   
Hiro Sempai

@ The unholy

You should probably re-edit your first post with the part.

But overall its a very great story. It shows the war as well...A war. Great details and perspective and describing what war really is.
The undead army marching through is a great way to show that. Good job.

I am taking on different perspectives. Its a bold move but I think I can pull it off. Tell me what you guys think.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/16/2012 0:05:23   
The Unholy18

Just wrote part 3. I've given all parts titles, by the way. This 3rd part should be a good read, or at least I hope so. Enjoy.

@Sempai: Thanks, man. I appreciate it. :D

< Message edited by The Unholy18 -- 7/16/2012 0:06:03 >
DF AQW  Post #: 19
7/23/2012 8:32:29   
Kiyone

Updated my story with a thrid part.

@ The Unholy18

Your updates on your story are good. Very good fighting sequence. Plus an interesting route you went with your titans power. Being able to control other ebings. plus you did a god job showing the internal conflict of the Undead titan. Good job.

< Message edited by Skids -- 7/23/2012 8:33:15 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/3/2012 1:18:59   
Kiyone

Added a fourth part to the story. Sorry if it feels a bit rush. Had a bit of writers block and wanted to get the part that handles the majority of part 2 of the war before I start part 3 tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another story update. Added a fifth part to the story and its a long chapter. So if anyone still reading this. I hope your enjoying the war story I been writing. I'm actually surprise I written this much so far. To think the main reason I'm righting this is because I'm general enjoy the war and the inspiration bug I got because of one Alina's story design notes. Since this story is mirror the events of the war that I experience on my end of things. Their proably be one or two more updates. Which will be based off the winner of the war, the offical story ending or the war, and how the war rewards turn out. So thats it for now.

Also I apologies for posted twice in a row. If staff member can merge the post together that would be helpful and thans for reading.

< Message edited by Skids -- 8/8/2012 20:50:46 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
8/16/2012 23:18:26   
Mordred

Posted my ideal ending for the war.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
8/17/2012 4:09:00   
Glais

Not a bad ending.

And then 3,000 years later Dage gets some minion to free him and the war starts over again >:U
DF MQ  Post #: 23
12/10/2012 7:55:24   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Interesting story. Is there any more update?

Please read my story
(AQW/OS) Dage Vs. Nulgath: A New Beginning
Discussion thread
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQW= 2012 Dage vs Nulgath War stories discussions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition