Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Friday the 13th - Wrath of Wargoth War Stories and Poetry Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Friday the 13th - Wrath of Wargoth War Stories and Poetry Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2012 0:16:10   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

Here you may discuss all stories and poems written for the War!

=DF= Friday the 13th - Wrath of Wargoth War Stories and Poetry
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/14/2012 1:38:34   
Kinzdor

Just added the Warreach radio`s, might do a war story later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/14/2012 1:44:38   
Glais

Evil Torn's story seems to support my Lose the War campaign. Supported in full.

Plus, it had good writings.
DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/14/2012 2:11:44   
Derith Raxonus

Just read evil torns story. Loved it. It was a very interesting read, and i always love a collection of short stories. Torn managed to show a grey veiw, instead of the usual black and white kind of veiw. I really enjoyed the first two, and i want MOAR! Good job torn!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
7/14/2012 5:38:22   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

It was rather refreshing yes.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
7/14/2012 5:59:16   
lordkaho
Creative!

I liked the third part the best. It perfectly captured the grim dark atmosphere of war, that civilian casualties are to be expected, that war does not discriminate on which lives it takes. Man, woman, child, or elder; war consumes everything. It is truly hell.

DF MQ  Post #: 6
7/14/2012 15:08:18   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I just posted a two-part poem.
Hope you guys like it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
7/14/2012 16:24:48   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Arthur Dragonlord: The first part could be Faerdin (his character, not the person) due to his strong bonds with the elements.

From what I understand, the second one is about an Ateala who commits suicide rather than living as a slave?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
7/14/2012 17:42:51   
Mordred

Posted the first part of my war story. Not entirely satisfied with it, so I may re-do it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
7/14/2012 18:13:38   
Glais

Well now I know how to draw Beaumont (which I will have finished by the end of this war I PROMISE).

I loved the Warlic's dream section. Intriguing. Beaumont having a gauntlet is cool but the later half, once he met Sir Mordred just really fell flat to me.

Also, I want to see Domino vs Beaumont just because it's like Dio Brando vs Alucard...but DF style.
DF MQ  Post #: 10
7/14/2012 18:16:59   
Mordred

quote:

Beaumont having a gauntlet is cool but the later half, once he met Sir Mordred just really fell flat to me.

Yeah, that's the part I'll probably be re-doing. I haven't gotten much sleep, so that might explain it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
7/14/2012 18:18:11   
Glais

I kinda figured you were a little distracted when you wrote "u" instead of "you" xP That one was definitely out of your character.
DF MQ  Post #: 12
7/14/2012 18:24:07   
Mordred

... THE SHAAAAAAAME! I'll nevar live this down. ;-;

Yeah, I definitely need sleep. Like, whoah, mayne, I had no idea I was that sleep deprived...

quote:

Also, I want to see Domino vs Beaumont just because it's like Dio Brando vs Alucard...but DF style.

... Oh, mayne, that'd be awesome.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
7/14/2012 18:48:10   
Glais

Yes, yes it would.

Anyways. I'm considering writing a War story but...I have no idea who to use. Zairo and Vendagar have...conditions. Khairos hasn't been developed enough yet...
DF MQ  Post #: 14
7/15/2012 4:03:53   
Evil Torn

When I began writing the story, I didn't expect so much liking. Wow. Then again, I didn't expect it to turn into a collection of short stories, either.

I just put up two new stories. They aren't the best I can do...but...eh. These are my first ever war stories, too. As long as my fellow Warmongers keep warring I'll keep writing!

~E.T.
AQ DF  Post #: 15
7/15/2012 8:46:00   
PrettyOod

Bleh, posted a story last night. It's kind of terrible, and I wrote it late at night and I don't really have time to edit right now.
I'll fix it up next week when I get back.
DF AQW  Post #: 16
7/15/2012 15:42:56   
Varen6398
Friendly!, Constructive!
Creative!

Me and Hopeful Guy have started making a collaboration story about our clan. Don't worry: he will have written more by the end. After the second part of the battle, it is down to Hopeful for a bit.
DF  Post #: 17
7/15/2012 22:29:09   
Dragonman

Wow... the Dream a Little Dream story was interesting. I love how you potrayed Konnan and Drakonnan as to minds in one body.

It was pretty intense
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/16/2012 12:34:00   
CorteX

I posted a short story about the struggle to keep your head in place against such overwhelming odds. It isn't all that good but I hope you guys like it regardless :P
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
7/16/2012 22:05:12   
Derith Raxonus

Wow, just read the newest one of Evil torns short stories. That was intense.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
7/17/2012 17:39:52   
Kinzdor

Ok so I`ll be working on projects If by the time I`m finished with my projects and the meter is at 17 I will do a war story about Kinzvlle a und HAS. 18 and I will do a war story about Kinzvlle`s little brother Steve and his magic academy. 19, and I will do one using a few characters that I was hoping to save for when I start my DF story. 20, and I`ll do one from the dragon`s perspective. 21, and I`ll do a poem from the perspective of a posed Altein. 22, and i`ll do a story about the family of a posseid Atilen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/18/2012 9:30:46   
Legendium

Hi, just posted, hope you enjoy!
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 22
7/18/2012 21:34:18   
Derith Raxonus

@above: I found those parodies LOLiful
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
7/19/2012 10:08:20   
Legendium

Thnx.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 24
7/19/2012 13:22:42   
Miran
Friendly!

Posted my first contribution, a LORE-ified war song that wouldn't leave me alone all night. (post #13 in the current poetry thread, fitting!)

Of course, it's out-awesomed to the n-th degree by Stephen Nix's story right after it, but I had fun. Hope some of you will enjoy it as well!

< Message edited by Miran -- 7/19/2012 13:23:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Friday the 13th - Wrath of Wargoth War Stories and Poetry Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition