Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Super Mecha Disintegrator/Launcher

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Super Mecha Disintegrator/Launcher
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2012 11:37:21   
roborapter1493

Hi guys,

I would like to know a few thoughts on the new Infernal Auxiliary's. As much as I like the looks of the new 31-35 auxiliary's, I personally think they are al little weak for their level range,
as their stats don't even match the eggzooka or energy eggzooka while their level range goes from 29-33. The new auxiliary's have 39 str the eggzooka's have 38 so just 1 more. But the stats are what shocks me the most.
the eggzooka's have a combined stat modification of 27 fully enhanced. But the Disintegrator and Launcher only have 24 fully enhanced! I know that the eggzooka's were promo's, (I have both of them). But the disintegrator costs 12000 cred and 995 varium without enhancing it. While the eggzooka's were for sale for either 49.95$ in the promo pack or in game for 14000 2200 varium. But right now, the level cap raised to 35 I would expect more from new auxes during a War event.

I hope to see some support for my view ( and yes I bought the new Super Mecha Launcher).

Pls keep the page discussion only and friendly! :-)

DF  Post #: 1
7/25/2012 11:45:21   
Stabilis

quote:

12000 / 995

quote:

14000 / 2200

That is enough of an explanation. Cost, level, rarity... all factor an item's status. The other thing is, damage and item imbalance. If the weapons were much above other weapons in status, basically, whoever owns them by work or money claims a PVP advantage over other players and so the weapons have to be relatively stat'd according to the stats of weapons in that level range and such.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/25/2012 11:46:52   
Ranloth
Banned

Eggzookas have +4 more stats that normal weapon of its Level (counting the Rare tag, Varium, etc.).
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
7/25/2012 11:55:15   
roborapter1493

Sure rarity and the costs of the eggzooka's are the main factor for the big difference in stats. But then there is one thing I don't understand. Why would they release auxiliary's that are lower statwise then auxes that came out 2011 easter. If they are lower then the auxes sold back then. Then they must understand that the auxes will probably not be bought by anyone who looks at the stats before purchase *ahem*. AE wants to make money, understandable, but then why would they not try with these auxes. The auxes will probably be bought by people like myself who want an aux with 39 damage because i missed the previous ones that did. But now I'm dissapointed by the stats not matching up with the damage or level.

DF  Post #: 4
7/25/2012 12:10:10   
Ranloth
Banned

I did just say they get +4 more stats than other Auxes right? And I have it confirmed by Rabble since I raised the issue myself:
quote:

[23:20:34] <@RabbleFroth> The Eggzooka has 4 more stats than a traditional varium aux
[23:21:26] <@RabbleFroth> Like I said, I'll have to discuss that, I wasn't the one that statted them unfortunately
[23:23:10] <@RabbleFroth> It might also be okay for there to be some variance with rare/seasonal weapons
[23:24:06] <@RabbleFroth> Thanks for bringing it to my attention though
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
7/25/2012 12:14:36   
Angels Holocaust

The strength of the Infernal Auxiliaries should've been stronger than the bunny zookas in terms of stat wise. There on a higher lv and should be treated as such.

< Message edited by Angels Holocaust -- 7/25/2012 12:15:52 >
Post #: 6
7/25/2012 12:47:23   
friend18

^Like Rabblefroth said, he wasn't the one who had statted them. He's just trying to maintain the current stat progression is all. Why don't they just nerf the bunnyzookas/eggzookas instead?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/25/2012 12:54:19   
Calogero

@ Friend...

Are you personaly going to give back my money if they nerf it???
I thought so
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/25/2012 13:20:16   
carabuno

it should be
+6 str
+6 dex
+6 res
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/25/2012 14:10:32   
friend18

quote:

@Friend18

Likely response from an only delta phase player. You do realize there's 2 sides to every coin? So nerf nerf nerf is not the only thing they can do...

It was a suggestion... Didn't they nerf the Beta weapons...?

I'm not complaining though. A few extra stat points doesn't make too much of a difference.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 7/25/2012 14:11:58 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/25/2012 14:19:51   
Renegade Reaper

the testers have said that the eggzookas will not be outclassed until level 36 or 37.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/25/2012 14:28:09   
Smackie El Frog

@Friend18

Actually no. They buffed both the stats AND damage of both beta weapons a little while ago. And I beg to differ. A few stat points is a big deal, especially when it comes to the highest level auxiliary in the game. It doesn't make much sense to me when the new level 35 bug side arms have more stats than the level 34 egg side arms but the level 35 aux have less stats than the newest level 34 auxiliaries.

I mean come on. We gain a level and the damage of the auxiliary is the same, but the stats are worse than most auxiliaries!? Is this bizzaro world?!

Level 25 Beta Blaster, 15 total stats + 10 slots, 34 damage, Rare
Level 30 Bunnyzooka- 18 total stats + 10 slots, 34 damage, Rare
Level 33 Eggzooka- 19 total stats + 8 slots, 38 damage, Rare
Level 34 Caterpillar Zooka- 16 total stats + 9 slots, 39 damage, Limited-Rare
Level 35 Super Mecha- 16 total stats + 8 slots, 39 damage, Rare

What in the world is going on with these auxiliaries!? Looks like we took a step back with these new auxiliaries...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/25/2012 14:51:23   
friend18

Oh.... For some reason I thought the new level 35 auxiliaries had 26 points total (IDK why I thought that). My mistake.

Although I don't think 3-4 points make a huge difference. It might matter in a longer game (especially if you're a CH/TM/TM - when you add it to your energy), but otherwise, it won't matter as much imo. The extra energy does help though.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 7/25/2012 14:55:59 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/25/2012 15:08:13   
BurningFlames

I feel, if they stats were a bit higher the auxiliaries would be worth getting :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/25/2012 15:09:57   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I'm gonna need a new aux soon, mine gets bad at lvl 32, and I'm buying 10k varium soon, hopefully they buff these

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/25/2012 17:43:56   
Lord Machaar

I think they start to think more about the F2Ps and stuffs like that... which is /Good, to keep the game popular...

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/25/2012 17:47:04 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 16
7/25/2012 17:57:51   
truc

Stats should have been +6 tech +6 dex +6 strength with 8 enhances for var auxes.
Non var auxes should have been +5 tech +5 dex + strength with 6 enhances. (Well enhance slots are good... stats.. not so much)
Epic  Post #: 17
7/25/2012 18:03:43   
Eventus

Since this is regarding imbalanced stats in some in-game gear, it would be more aptly placed in the =ED= Balance Discussion IX thread. As such, I'm padlockin' this thread up. Please continue your discussion there, thanks!
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Super Mecha Disintegrator/Launcher
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition