Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapon enhancement ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapon enhancement ideas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/27/2012 20:50:54   
happysmurf44

ok so in light of all the weapons having special abilities what about orbs that you can equip to a weapon EVERY weapon has ONE slot and the orbs equiped can be the abilities i suggested this almost two years ago but i think nows a better time to try it out the abilites already on weapons would be default and they would be equiped on like the infernal weapons or the bionic ones or the armors but there could be a new npc that sold this free versions and varium versions alike some for adding 1 or 2 extra damage on a weapon or a level 2 poison at 10%

chance for free players and a slightly SLIGHTLY beter version for a varium version this would open up the chance for literally dozens of these to be made and many new builds to be made at the flip of an moderately inexpensive orb some that do explosibe damage for 10 points of damage or 5 points to each enemy in 2v2 or one that sets off a charge that hurts the enemy in a random amount of turns. also one could be a 5 % chance to go twice in a row that would be a game changer indeed but at such a low chance it wouldnt be bad so what do you guys think?>
Epic  Post #: 1
8/28/2012 3:31:31   
doomturtle

I love this suggestion. I totally support. It would make the game have more variety and it would be more fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/28/2012 9:00:59   
Mother1

Not supported. If this went into play it would make those original ability items less special since people would be able to buy the effects and equip them to any weapon. Also I can see this getting abused by the classes real easy.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/28/2012 12:30:20   
happysmurf44

well what im thinking is the original abilities could be rare and not usable by anyone else only the people who have the promo items have them but as the game progresses were going to lose more and more variety due to the raising cap not because of the equipment but simply because certain builds work with more points than others orbs that increase credits earned by 30% or experience gained by 15% or whatever would be great ways to supplement the new boost system because that would be stackable or instead of buying boosts over and over you just buy those orbs and trade them in for say more damage and since the orbs arent class specific they couldnt be really abused by anyone since it is all based on luck anyway its not a definate skill you may go 10 15 battles before you even see it for the first time after you purchase it .
Epic  Post #: 4
8/28/2012 23:26:14   
AqworldThunder

Supported. Seems fun, it would be hard for them to pull off correct but if they do it would be pretty epic.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Weapon enhancement ideas
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition