Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Major problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Major problem
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2012 22:53:49   
Doom wielder

It's not a problem in the slightest, the only problem is that someone is crying over the use of a viable tactic. Biding your time and striking at an opportune time isn't cheating, but it does beat the hell out of clicking attack and hoping for a crit.

~Better to die on your feet than live on your knees~
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
8/31/2012 23:01:16   
Rayman
Banned

Lol, 2 Free turns Is very Good, And:

quote:

And I also think that there SHOULD BE a 3 DMG Blockable Buttom and a Skipp Buttom.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/1/2012 2:55:40   
Bunshichi

Few things you should have avoided saying

quote:

I was in a 1v1 which I should have won.

quote:

I know this can't be how the developers intended the game to be played. I think if you skip 2 turns in a row, you should be disconnected. If you miss one turn because of lag or you get distracted, that's fine because everyone does. But if you skip two in a row, your doing it on purpose.

This circumventing of the system to avoid giving someone energy back through reroute should not be allowed. You should have to preform some action every turn.

Sounds like a suggestion to me. And a poor sport.

Sad to see you leaving.

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 9/1/2012 3:09:14 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/1/2012 3:54:28   
Blaze The Aion Ender

So you can be manipulative, but we can't say that it's tactical, and that the person who lost got outplayed
How is that anything but direct honesty, it's what happened, you posted a topic, apparently a lie, and we said our opinions on it
And you did say it in a whining way
If you want the player base to change, message the developers to permanently ban everyone who has ever been rude in any way

You are a liar
And if you need to quit, so you don't have to deal with people who's opinions on a game shouldn't matter to you at all, so be it
Good bye

And sorry to people if this seems rude, but I'm annoyed with this person for lying to find out how people would react to childish behaviour
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
9/1/2012 4:22:22   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

I'm sorry, but self-admission of trolling does not bode well for the longevity of one's thread. If you are considering whether or not to quit playing ED, that is your own issue and is one that does not pertain to the community. Setting up this situation in an endeavor to, as you put it, "troll" the community is not appreciated, not to mention changing the subject of a thread in this manner half-way through is against the rules. There is clear frustration with elements of the game including the fan-base. While that is a perfectly acceptable reaction, ranting and complaining about others is counter-intuitive in the promotion of better communal relations as it sets a poor example of maturation for others to follow. No matter how justified one might perceive such a reaction to be, this kind of a motion serves to either further deteriorate whatever positive social relations one is actively promoting or unifies the community against the persona. Neither are the type of situations we are looking for.

< Message edited by The Game -- 9/1/2012 4:24:49 >
AQ  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Major problem
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition