Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussion XI

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion XI
Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2012 11:55:39   
DestruRaGe

@trans What? BMs got one OPed build? Maybe take your own advice and build up some new strategy, use shield, mana burn, spam dex...
Yea man sorry but your strategy sux, Besides, fireball had a nerf already before and zerk taken away so funny how you say they are OP.
See? you owned yourself.
Here more of your words but in original form:
quote:

So as I said, you have either of these skills - Shields, debuffs, etc. - for a reason. If you cannot make a use outta them then it's your problem, you cannot blame the whole class because you cannot beat them. One build is NOT supposed to give you 100% win, you ARE supposed to lose from time to time.

About evolved classes... I said it a few times before already that these classes should get a new skills. But seems like devs are not interested.
Epic  Post #: 651
9/30/2012 11:57:54   
kingpowerlord

@destru
U mad bro?
I've seen trans build, and no way does it like you say"sux" end of mate,
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 652
9/30/2012 12:01:29   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

What? BMs got one OPed build? Maybe take your own advice and build up some new strategy, use shield, mana burn, spam dex...

Lulz. Thing is I listen to what people say and just quote them. I do use Matrix and Assimilate hence I don't find BMs a problem as Focus 5 TM. Don't try to act like you're better than us, it won't work. No wonder why Devs listen to the minority with reasonable ideas rather than the ones who make things just to be OP; sorta like Hun-style.
quote:

Yea man sorry but your strategy sux, Besides, fireball had a nerf already before and zerk taken away so funny how you say they are OP.

Well done. And what else was nerfed? Update me please. I mean I mention that Plasma Bolt should be nerfed like Fireball was before you even mentioned it but I guess I made it up before.
quote:

About evolved classes... I said it a few times before already that these classes should get a new skills. But seems like devs are not interested.

They are getting new Multis eventually. I believe there was one more skill.

Remember, you ain't better than us. It's just a game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 653
9/30/2012 12:01:38   
The Astral Fury

CH's are amazing just saying there are no where CLOSE to being OP.
DF AQW  Post #: 654
9/30/2012 12:13:53   
DestruRaGe

Dude where did I said that im better than everyone? You listen to others?
I said why BHs are too powerful, gave an arguments and then you come in calling me ignorant noob with sux strategy lol.
The only one who thinks is better then the others here is you.
quote:

Best thing is that it's ONE build from BMs that is OP not whole class but sure,

yea no one can call something OP, only you.
Epic  Post #: 655
9/30/2012 12:15:57   
Rayman
Banned

^
Lolz
-------------------------------------------------
Ok what we have to nerf is:
1 of the BMs SkillLess Builds
Caster Tech Mages
and bh is balanced.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 9/30/2012 12:18:47 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 656
9/30/2012 12:24:51   
Ranloth
Banned

You said BHs so you aimed the whole class. Specify a build which is OP which I believe is Strength for you, but if you cannot use proper strategy whilst other players can beat 'em then it isn't a problem with the build (build != class).

quote:

yea no one can call something OP, only you.

Tell me about how you think so. I only touched on BHs and now you argue about BHs. Funnily enough, many people claim Caster TMs are OP and I suggest ways to nerf 'em but guess all the people = me so yes, only I (I = community) can claim what is OP and what isn't.
quote:

you come in calling me ignorant noob with sux strategy lol

1. I called you ignorant because you keep trying to make people agree with you.
2. I can have my own view hence why I argued with your points given. Yes you have your own views too but you cannot force them onto others.
3. I said you need better strategy against them and that builds have strong and weak points. If you say build that has weak points = noob and build with no weak points = not noob then good luck. Build with no weak points = OP. Sorta like first version of TLMs or pre-Bludgeon BM.
AQ Epic  Post #: 657
9/30/2012 12:35:46   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Maybe make a bludgeon skill for BM that improves with like... Dex or Support, because they have less burst damage stuff that improves with that

I'm trying, guys :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 658
9/30/2012 12:38:52   
DestruRaGe

Nope Im not forcing my views on anyone, but heres an example of a guy that does:
quote:

Ok what we have to nerf is:
1 of the BMs SkillLess Builds
Caster Tech Mages
and bh is balanced.
yea...
Epic  Post #: 659
9/30/2012 12:45:56   
Rayman
Banned

^
Thouse are just the buids that people think it need balance, and u can see that reading the past pages.

Think what u want, bh is balanced and thats all.
If u cant win then buy varium.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 9/30/2012 12:47:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 660
9/30/2012 12:46:23   
King Helios

I wish Bludgeon improved with sword for BMs (Choose; Fireball or Bludgeon), but noooo.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 661
9/30/2012 12:47:36   
DanniiBoiixD

It's not attempting to force it upon us if we originally agreed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 662
9/30/2012 12:49:59   
DestruRaGe

Ok then you read the previous posts also and see that some ppl agree that BH needs a nerf ;)
Oh well only devs decide so all cool.
Epic  Post #: 663
9/30/2012 12:56:57   
Darkwing

I think only strength makes STR BH op, so strength nerf=STR BH NERF, and that they control block ( buff, debuff, SA).block is one of the most important things in battle...since blockable moves are used the most.( example: strike)
Post #: 664
9/30/2012 12:59:00   
DanniiBoiixD

Read my post on page 24.
Then I will put money on it the only reason you think they are OP is because you don't know how to beat them
AQW Epic  Post #: 665
9/30/2012 13:05:56   
Darkwing

If I can beat it doesn't prove that is balanced class. Skill tree, and how skills work with stats shows if a class is op.

< Message edited by Darkwing -- 9/30/2012 13:07:27 >
Post #: 666
9/30/2012 13:08:22   
DanniiBoiixD

Nope. It's different builds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 667
9/30/2012 13:11:42   
Darkwing

and what makes a build? answer: skills and stats
Post #: 668
9/30/2012 13:22:06   
Blaze The Aion Ender

quote:

STR BH op, so strength nerf=STR BH NERF

I really think we need to address strength more, before other classes...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 669
9/30/2012 13:41:48   
Metallico

Idk man i think that stun grenade is a very useless skill for bounty hunters and tactical mercenaries, its damage should be increased atleast in a 12% or defense ignore like bunker buster and same with the cyber hunter, stun should be increased with mineral armor for tactical mercs....

And i īd want to suggest the possibility to low your lvl, there are too much players that have commited terrible errors with their accounts, like waste their money. There must be a option to fix that errors if you know what i mean staff
Epic  Post #: 670
9/30/2012 13:47:31   
Renzan

You can't nerf Strength because the other 4 classes out there have good but no oped builds relying on strength.
Epic  Post #: 671
9/30/2012 13:49:51   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Then at a certain point, add a downside to strength

at 19-23, add the accuracy decrease, which I said like, two pages ago
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 672
9/30/2012 14:33:11   
Wootz

quote:

at 19-23, add the accuracy decrease, which I said like, two pages ago

I don't like that, nor anything related to stat penalties. It just forces 5 Focus builds.

I would like to see the balance tracker in this one. (Bounty Hunter related)
AQW Epic  Post #: 673
9/30/2012 15:22:22   
Blaze The Aion Ender

It doesn't force 5 focus, it forces not str abuse

And I would also like to see the high lvl bounty hunter battle tracker
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 674
9/30/2012 15:37:37   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

k then you read the previous posts also and see that some ppl agree that BH needs a nerf ;)

They Don't Need Nerf, They got an str builds that is easy to defeat with the right use of Skills.
If i was BM Like you I bet i wont lose to any str abuser BH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion XI
Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition