Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Special Acheivment for non-varium wins (not players)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Special Acheivment for non-varium wins (not players)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2012 19:11:50   
masterspider78

alright, so vairum gives you a distinct advantage against big npc battles (like caden, nightwraith, titan etc) but not a lot of people recognize how difficult it is to beat these guys without varium items. When I was a level 32 tech mage, I had top-tier non-varium gear so I made a build to beat slayer on the first day, the build was average and I thought it was enough to beat him, I was talking to some varium guys and they said that I was a noob, and that 'nightwraith, titan and caiden would kill me, slayer was gonna destroy me' they even said that varium is what makes you good, not my crappy gear. It hurt me a lot but then I remembered this guy name B9000, he became the greatest non-varium tech mage and was the first to beat big-tuna (the day she came out) while being non-varium. This guy gave me confidence to continue on with my battle. The next few minutes of the release, I was the first non-varium player to beat slayer (some mod confirmed it to me) and I was proud, and the people that shunned me actually didn't beat slayer that day and took them numerous tries. Even though they still shunned me, (many called me a lucky noob). After a few months, I was able to beat caden, titan and nightwraith and those people who despised me were shocked, but still didn't accept me or even accepted my freindship to them, but I was still happy. In fact after a few more months, I was able to beat big-tuna. So with that story in mined, I was wondering if the achievement for beating npc's like this would reward every player who beat them and were not wearing any varium gear to get a special achievement to prove there hard work and skill to do this. Reply and let me know.

MQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/2/2012 19:55:08   
Mr. Black OP

Not supported.
Varium players would still have an advantage because of enhancements. It won't prove anything.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/2/2012 19:57:14   
Mother1

Ok don't listen to those fools not all Varium players are idiots like them. Besides if what you said is true then I actually salute you for doing this and for them to still call you a noob after you did something they couldn't without varium it sounds like they are jealous and don't want to give you credit where credits is do. However I have to ask you have you ever beaten George Lowe yet? I didn't see his name in the bunch and he does award an achievement for being him as well.

However on the grounds of getting award for it doing this I can't support it. While it is great you are the first person to do this without varium, it isn't like those who did it with Varium didn't have to plan how they would do it. Back when I was fighting them myself even with Varium they would kick by butt, and I a tech mage when I beat my first three NPC (Hank, overlord guard and Slayer) The rest I had to change to CH to beat, and even then I had to plan how I would beat them since unlike now I don't OP them. So while it is cool you did beat them without varium I can't support an award for it since I had to work hard as well to beat them when I doing it and I used Varium items to help me.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/2/2012 20:07:51   
One Winged Angel1357

Yeah it is a hard thing to do but the fact that you are a F2P and they see those cheevo's on your page is bragging rights alone. I mean I used to get smart comments when people saw George Lowe's cheevo on my list but people know that some NPC's are hard for them with full Var gear so when they see a F2P with it they either feel foolish, ego blow, or they give you props. Getting props from a Varium user is a reward they cannot get because it doesn't mean as much
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/2/2012 20:20:27   
AqworldThunder

Yeah, it would be a little hard to implent this into the game. I'm a varium player and I don't bash on free players, they usually bash on me for supporting the game. Go figure.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 5
9/2/2012 20:22:34   
shadesofblue

ED is a strange place; You can report people for saying "noob" and get them chatlocked, but "noob" isn't chat filtered. Where's the logic on this one?
AQW  Post #: 6
9/3/2012 20:16:52   
friend18

Mother1, I beat the majority of the NPCs, while I was still a non-varium.

Also, for the part about winning with non-varium gear, a varium player could just enhance the non-varium gear and still win :/ Another reason why this wouldn't work is that a unique achievement like this would be difficult to implement.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Special Acheivment for non-varium wins (not players)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition