Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New bike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New bike
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2012 9:46:13   
Masterofthenoob

New Type of Bike:

Delta Bike:
Cost: Vairum Version: Credits 15,000 Varium 1,200 Credit Version: 35,000

Special Ability's: Reg Attack: Opens up from the side of the bike and fire Physical Damage mini guns at a opponent.
Thunder Shock: Has 25% Chance of stun. Energy Damage
Stats: 10-14
x6 Focus Damge
Improves with tech

If you use one of the ability's it will send your robo all ability's to 1 turn cool-down (If inferno Android special sends in 3 cool-downs)and its bikes ability's 3 turn cool-down for both abilities. (same thing if you do the reverse robo abilities first)

Q: How it will you ride your bike and due your skill tree abilities at the same time?
A: The bike will just role right up to the person and stop let u attk then zoom forward right back into position.

Q: This will make focus builds oped or more oped
A: No this is just another choice of option cool-downs helps to keep it balance

< Message edited by Masterofthenoob -- 9/5/2012 15:52:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/5/2012 10:10:48   
Ranloth
Banned

Bikes are used to riding outside of battle not fighting. This would mean rebalancing everything and probably giving Varium players another advantage thus widening the gap even further.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
9/5/2012 10:19:27   
Masterofthenoob

@Trans Just trying to make bikes more useful then just getting places faster. Also Not exactly credit version of this is just as strong as the vairum version
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/5/2012 11:36:36   
Lord Loss...

cost 15 000 varium? who would pay 15k var for a bike
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/5/2012 12:26:11   
Masterofthenoob

@ Lord15k varium! 15k cred and 1,200 varium
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/5/2012 13:13:24   
Mother1

Ok so I am going to spend 75 bucks for a game bike just because it has some abilities? So not supported. Bikes are for

1 Making you look cool
2 getting places faster.
Epic  Post #: 6
9/5/2012 13:59:21   
Masterofthenoob

@Mother 1Why will u need 75 bucks for 1,200 varium!?!?!? Its not even a promo pack :\
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/5/2012 15:15:39   
Reki

^ Already pointed out the correct thread.

Not supported. Bikes would lag up battles far more than they already are, not to mention a 25% stun chance? Absurd sorry.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/5/2012 15:22:34   
Masterofthenoob

@ Reki:| 5% stun chance? Like the stun cannon? How do you know it will lag up the game. I don't remember you being code worker. after you reply to my question I will re-post it at the right area that it should be at. Thanks for Reading - Masterofthenoob
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/5/2012 15:29:42   
Mother1

Masterofthenoob it sounded like you were saying the bike was 15000 varium. Plus when I made my post yours correcting it wasn't there yet so I didn't know. But also 15000 varium would be the equal of buying 1 and 1/2 promo packs which is 75$ dollars.
Epic  Post #: 10
9/5/2012 15:53:51   
Masterofthenoob

@Mother 1 Yea that would. Srry for the confusion. I edit it to make sure I get no more cunfused people ;).
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/5/2012 16:06:21   
Reki

No need to be rude. You typed down '25%' not '5%' so you should fix that if you meant '5%'...and secondly its common sense that more larger items per screen along with added animation will cause lag.
You really shouldn't insult people that are simply replying to you. I dont recall knowing of you as a code worker either sir.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
9/5/2012 16:20:12   
Masterofthenoob

@Reki Did I say I was one? Or was I just pointing out that you wasn't one ether? And No I didn't mean 5% I was making a suggestion. :| People should learn to read. Cause it clearly sounded like a suggestion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
9/5/2012 17:32:39   
Masterofthenoob

@Rayman Told above yes I know thank you for bring that to attention but I don't want to move in till I get every one to agree on it if not then I'll just scarp the idea. Also, can explain to me why you don't support it? Cause to me I think I balance it out. If its because of lag then there is a way to fix it. I don't know why but people need to figure out that size/shape/moving doesn't cause the lag. If that was true then bigger objects in different games will cause it to lag all the time. If there's lag there is way to fix it :|. If there wasn't then we couldn't play games so smoothly and we wouldn't be argue about lag. Also, I'm not saying that you reject the idea because of lag just speculating what it could be. Thanks For Reading- Masterofthenoob
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
9/5/2012 17:57:03   
Ranloth
Banned

Bikes do cause lag if there's too many in one room. You're saying they should have abilities on top of it and be normal bikes + load it all in battle. 2v2 would be even worse. And balance side of this? Another advantage for Varium players, since there aren't many Credit-only bikes or are overpriced/rare so restricted to top players only.
It's not about the lag only, idea is kinda meh because it makes no sense for a bike to work like a Bot and give advantages as well as work like equipment so probably add more bonuses which destroy balance even further.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
9/5/2012 18:15:01   
Masterofthenoob

@Trans hmmm kk... I guess I will scarp the idea then thanks for the reply! Battle on! Some one can close this discussion.

We don't lock threads by request, only if a thread is in violation of the rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 9/6/2012 5:47:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New bike
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition