Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) A Chairman's Work Is Never Done

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Chairman's Work Is Never Done
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2012 12:33:15   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

The time has finally arrived for a half undead and half penguin to make his final move towards Artix Kreiger! This story will not only have you read the actions involved, but instead of listening to music...you will get to watch the fights and speeches.

We start this story off with a mysterious figure speaking to Stephen Nix in his ice fortress near the east of Dragesvard...

Stephen Nix: *sits down on his throne and clicks his remote as a screen falls down with a silhouetted man speaks to him* Greetings, why have you called me?
???: Employment...for a job!
Stephen Nix: I know you well enough, and you don't hire.
???: I'm not speaking to you about full-time employment, but simply a side partnership.
Stephen Nix: Well, you were effective in Falconreach not too long ago, what do you have in mind?
???: What if I was to tell you that Artix would be all yours to defeat? He'd be out in the open... vulnerable!
Stephen Nix: *sighs* My black book... he is useless to me unless he has the book.
???: But of course.
Stephen Nix: I've been hearing about the book traveling from security system to security system.
Stephen Nix: Without knowing it's true whereabouts, your information is useless! *grabs remote and points it at the screen* No deal.
???: What if I told you that Artix has the book during a convention with heroes.
Stephen Nix: O.O
Stephen Nix: A convention? What is that?
???: A meeting with other heroes.
Stephen Nix: You mean a large gathering of heroes that are having a meeting?
???: Something like that...
Stephen Nix: What's the job worth?

Chairmen pushes himself towards the screen...

Chairman: One......DEAD.....paladin!
Stephen Nix: *grins* I'm in.

At the convention, Artix and a bundle of other heroes joined together to discuss their current situations around the world. Hands were shaken, and new friends were made.....until Chairman showed up.

Artix: Greetings and Salutations friends of L.O.R.E.
Crowd: WOOooooooooo.
Artix: I am pleased to be in charge of this meeting and would like to take it into order please.

The crowd sits after they are done clapping and cheering...

Artix: Thank you! Wow what a great presence of heroes. I see many members of elite clans here, we have a strong group with us tonight and I welcome you all!
Artix: First order of business is to discuss the incident involving Cysero.
Crowd: *laughs*
Artix: The mad weaponsmith was once again charged with releasing the Chickencow Titan upon our fair city. He will be charged with the destruction of many of our towns buildings in not only Falconreach but also in the Necropolis region.
Cysero: *holds up his hands which are currently cuffed* I'M NOT GUILTY!
Artix: *chuckles* I'm sure you're not pal, but the evidence does look promising. *points to the movie screen of Cysero eating a sandwich in multiple ways* ONLY A CRIMINAL WOULD DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING!
Crowd: *laughs*
Artix: But enough about that. 2nd thing to bring up is the Chairman was recently spotted near our meeting area. Do we have any idea where he could be-----

The lights turn off then back on again with Ninjas surrounding the entire room with Chairman right beside Artix's left.

Artix: Aww---man. Poor timing I suppose.
Chairman: Indeed, Artix.

The lights go off again then turn back on with Nix right beside Artix but to his right.

Stephen Nix: How....unfortunate!
Artix: What are you doing here Nix? Aren't you a little far from your ice container?
Stephen Nix: YOU DARE MOCK ME HERO? *points his darkness staff at the crowd of heroes while still staring at Artix* LEAVE US! You have 10 seconds, or I freeze you inside this room.

The room turns dead silent as no one moves....

Chairman: Stupid losers! Take care of them Nix!

Stephen turns and faces the crowd as an ice beam strikes the crowd freezing most of the people on the spot, leaving very few heroes a chance to escape.

Stephen Nix: HAHHAAH! How fun!
Artix: *looks at the remaining heroes* GUYS RUN!

5 heroes run out of the room together, and Nix is given orders to chase them down.

Nix makes his way across the frozen heroes and out the back door where the others escaped...

Stephen Nix: Come on out heroes.....you know one by one, I will track you down and take you out of the fun!
Heroes: CATCH US IF YOU CAN YOU OVERGROWN DECAYING FREAK!
Stephen Nix: Grrr.

Nix makes his way around the large building and sends out ninjas left and right to capture these heroes and bring them back to the large meeting room where Chairman and Artix are sharing words...

Several hours go by and eventually 3 heroes are brought to the main meeting room for Nix to freeze.

Stephen Nix: WELL WHO ARE THEY?
Ninja 1: Heroes you requested to bring back sir.
Stephen Nix: Obviously ninja, but do they have a name?
Ninja 2: *nudges the 1st hero* TALK TO HIM!
Hero 1: Hello!
Stephen Nix: Who are you?
Hero 1: I'm hawkblackwell!
Stephen Nix: Well, Mr. Hawk you put up a good fight but your up first! *takes out his black darkness staff and freezes him in place* NEXT!

The ninjas push another up forward...

Hero 2: Please sir don't do it!
Stephen Nix: *yawns* Name?
Hero 2: Cody486AE! You remember me right? From the concert the night before?
Stephen Nix: Nope. *freezes him in place* NEXT!

The ninjas push the last one forward...

Shadow Ravena: LET ME GO!
Stephen Nix: Well I'll be darned a Beacon is here! How amusing...
Shadow Ravena: You'll never get away with this NIX!
Stephen Nix: *cackles* BUT I ALREADY HAVE! And your friend Artix...will be DOOMED! MUAHAHAHA *freezes Shadow*

Stephen Nix: Where are the other 2?
Ninja 2: We've looked around for quite sometime sir, they may have left the building.
Stephen Nix: Then spread out!

Back at the meeting room, both Artix and Chairman are fighting it out.

Chairman: Your loser friends are mostly gone! It's time that you hung up the towel and quit being a hero!
Artix: NEVER!

Chairman grabs a suitcase and smashes it over top of Artix, which knocks him to the floor...

Chairman: HAHAHHAHH! *takes his suit jacket of and throws it on Artix revealing his money belt* (IGNORE THE PEOPLE BESIDE HIM BUT NOTICE THE UNCONSCIOUS ARTIX ON THE FLOOR) With all the heroes paying Ebilcorp for the return of their leader, I'll rule L.O.R.E. with an iron fist! MUHAHAHAHA!

Artix slowly gets up and arms himself with his paladin axe...

Artix: BATTLEON CHAIRMAN! *rushes Chairman to the nearby exit door* This is your stop!
Chairman: Yea right, hero! IN YOUR DREAMS!
Artix: *pulls out Chairman's Money belt* *pushes through door to an open street* TAXI!!!
Chairman: WHAT!?!?!?!!?

A carriage arrives and takes Chairman away from the scene, but not before he yells at the approaching Nix....

Chairman: FINISH HIM NIX! TAKE WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY YOURS! Don't let him win----

As The Chairman is taken out of sight, Nix summons an undead version of Sepulchure to distract Artix as he makes his escape...

WATCH THIS! (AGAIN EXCUSE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE!)

Once Sepulchure was taken care of, Nix fled the scene looking for those two heroes to defeat and then he would work his way to Artix...ACWOAE and Imaru did not make it far!

First ACWOAE was found in plain sight and immediately frozen before he got a word off, and finally this happened to Imaru...

WATCH THIS AND TRY NOT TO LAUGH!

As soon as Imaru was changed into a new minion of Nix's, the pirate captain started to wreck havoc with nearby citizens walking near the building. Nix would be in the middle of all the chaos, simply laughing at the nearby people. Will it be stopped? Can Stephen Nix be defeated?

TO BE CONTINUED!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 9/6/2012 14:32:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/6/2012 14:32:42   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Finally now with all heroes defeated, only one remained......and that was Artix!

IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO TAKE HIM ON! Nix had been waiting for this moment for a long time now!

Fueled with anger for the loss of the Chairman, Nix did the next best thing, challenge ARTIX TO A DUEL!

WATCH THIS!

Immediately following the video...

Artix: *uses his axe to cut my darkness staff in half*
Little Artix: *kicks Nix in the knee*
Stephen Nix: OOOOOWW! *drops down*

Stephen Nix: THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO EVEN UP THE COMPETITION! AND THAT'S TO TEAR YOU INTO PIECES!

Nix grabs his penguin arms and tears them off revealing sharp fins that can be used as a shield, Nix stands up for his final fight against the two Artix's and sharpens the two fins together making a eerie sound, then got into a battle stance and stared at the two heroes.

Stephen Nix: I've waited years to take you out Krieger! I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!

Nix rushes up towards the little artix, and just as Little Artix swings his battleaxe, Nix uses his fins to block with one fin and punch with the other, sending little Artix back a few steps...defeated.

Little Artix: *tries to stand* Arrg....You can do it Artix!
Artix: Now you've gone too far! IT'S GAME TIME!
Stephen Nix: *stares and yells at Artix while in combat* BRING IT ON LOSER HERO!

The two clash left and right, with Artix swinging with his battle axe and Nix either blocking or giving melee hits with his shield fins, the battle almost seems even.

Artix takes one huge swing at Nix, but he blocks it and takes Artix's ace and tosses it away....NIX HAS WON!

Stephen Nix: MUHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!! I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!! YOU... HAVE... LOST.. KRIEGER!
Stephen Nix: You tried to imprison me in an ice cube for several years, but I grew smarter than you thought. Now look at you, cowering beneath me, yet all I have is one final question for you!
Artix: *looks up in fear* Wh-what's that?
Stephen Nix: ANY LAST WORDS!??
Artix: *stands up holding a black book and shows a random page to Nix* YEA, IT'S CALLED CHECKMATE, PENGUIN!
Stephen Nix: *drops to his knees* My...MY.....MY BOOK! GIVE IT BACK! *holds fins up to try and grab it but Artix shoves them away*
Artix: The power in this book is too much for someone such as yourself to have! Ever sense I put you away those 10 years ago, I swore an oath to not only myself but to my fellow paladins that you can never have this book in your position. The only reason why I have it, is because Falconreach was going under changes in the prison area....however if I recall correctly they still have room for more prisoners. SUCH AS YOU!

Artix holds his hand in the air as light starts to circle around Nix alone, as energy fin-cuffs are placed around Nix in victory!

Stephen Nix: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
Artix: Nix, as leader of the High Paladins I hereby charge you with pairing up with the Chairman in your quest for the black book, for freezing people in the meeting area and enslaving a pirate-penguin to do your bidding...
Stephen Nix: *grumbles* Prison won't last long with me...I'll find my way out!
Artix: I'm sure you will, but if you'll excuse me I need to take you to your cell!

Nix gets up and walks out of the building defeated with Artix leading him to his new cell in Falconreach Guardian Tower Prison....

With Nix is prison, the frozen heroes now thawed out, Stephen Nix only had one question for him...

Stephen Nix: Whatever happened to Imaru?
Artix: I took him back to the Beacons of Hope Tower, and they dealt with him there after I purified him back to normal again!
Stephen Nix: *nods* So everything's back to normal again....
Artix: And you are staying here. Goodbye Nix, I'm sure we will meet again!

As Artix walks out the prison gate the scene changes back towards Nix in his prison cell for his final message...

WATCH THIS!

The story is complete. Thank you so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed my story from DragonCon. Next year if I can go, I will get much better video footage! I had a huge blast with the AE team and got to meet people whom I would consider my ideals! If you have any comments about this story or any other story please click this link..... here and do so there. I'm Stephen Nix, and I'll see you next time!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 9/6/2012 15:00:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Chairman's Work Is Never Done
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition