Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 100% Rare Prize Speculations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 100% Rare Prize Speculations
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2012 17:28:01   
Rayman
Banned

^
Not me, It's dragon, I really don't know why is he saying that here lol.

quote:

I would expect the reward to be an achievement, as well as a shop with extremely overcharged new Ebil Corp-themed items.

+1 and PLus This:
quote:

I Want a Mini Bot with a form of a little ball that when i use it it goes to the air or the top of the game screen and the mini bot starts showing alot of colorfull lights and applies music and start dancing while smiling.

+ Skins. :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
10/14/2012 17:32:45   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Yeah, there is no way a balance correction is going to be our reward lol.
Those prizes sound good, but what is with the mini bot....? I mean, that sounds like a house item disco ball or something.
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
10/14/2012 17:34:11   
Rayman
Banned

^
Yeh is something to troll on battles or something lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
10/14/2012 17:37:36   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I know
A bot that has A 50% chance to kill your enemy, but also a 50% chance to kill yourself xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
10/14/2012 18:04:46   
AqworldThunder

Hold up here, you're saying that a possible reward could be 10x your war points in credits? High level players like Matt 1000 that won 1,500+ NPC battles against the npc's worth 10 points. So if you do the math 10 x 1,500 that is 15,000 and THEN you want to multiply that by 10? That would give him 150,000 credits. Gah, I can already guess what the "Prize" is going to be, probably going to be the suggestion shop where nearly every item is varium.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 80
10/14/2012 18:06:42   
Rayman
Banned

^
Matt dont even have 3k points, hes just killing in 2 turns the lvl 30 mechachillid, LIke alot of people
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
10/14/2012 18:18:00   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Wait, do you mean the Ebil Hazard?

Multiplying my war points by 10 would give me 14080 credits. Eh, I want a free prize thanks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/14/2012 18:27:43   
The Astral Fury

How is BM OP if anything it's UP anyway back on topic I want a sword only for my character that is twice as big as me with giant skulls on the blade and hilt and they have purple glowing eyes and spikes coming out of their head every where that have undead pony's coming out of the skulls mouths and I want them singing hannah montana songs in speech bubbles or voice overs and when I'll kill someone with the sword I turn into Billy Ray Cyrus on fire sitting on blue monkey that is wearing a kilt and say "Howdy partner thats how you duel epicly" and it can one hit kill anyone and is unblokable! Every person that plays this game should get a specially made item that they want, with the damage,effect,stat boosts... etc.

< Message edited by dragonman111 -- 10/14/2012 18:31:27 >
DF AQW  Post #: 83
10/14/2012 18:39:02   
Rayman
Banned

Green: No I mean the lvl 30 mechachillid on infernal Mines, the one that doesn't give war points.
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
10/14/2012 18:46:28   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Oh ok. I was just confused.
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
10/14/2012 19:10:59   
streetnaruto

Dragon is a troll. Anyways this is ed nothing is ever free/cheap or non varium...wait i think the last one`s wrong wait...nvm. BTW the charbringer stuff was way to expensive for most people to get so dont argue me with that
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
10/14/2012 19:34:33   
The Astral Fury

Not just a troll the best troll in the world! Anyway back on topic I think the prize will be lame just you watch it be like a varuim promo shop with lame, nothing new, boring, un special weponds/ credit shop weponds that are even worse and pretty much garbage. I hope I'm wrong, but ED always let's me down so won't be surpirsed if it's a bad prize.
DF AQW  Post #: 87
10/14/2012 19:35:15   
Stabilis

Awww poor Eyeore.
AQ Epic  Post #: 88
10/14/2012 19:38:36   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Bot: Anniversary Dragon

Primary: Fire Blow (Blow fire dealing energy damage, 3 turn cooldown)
Special: Slash (Deal's physical damage, 25% chance to stun, 5 turn cooldown)
EDIT: Based on @Below: Slash (Deal's physical damage, 50% damage, 50% chance to stun, 5 turn cooldown)
I was going to say

Primary: Slash (Deal's physical damage, 3 turn cooldown)
Special: Fire Blow (Blow fire dealing energy damage, deflectable, 3 turn cooldown),

but people would've said it was too much like Gamma Bot, only slightly weaker

< Message edited by Blaze The Aion Ender -- 10/15/2012 0:47:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
10/14/2012 20:09:15   
xGreen Warriorx

@Depressed Void
Lol. Eyeore. Describes dragonman111 perfectly. :) (No offense dragonman111.)

@above
Hmm, how about the special being less damage and more chance to stun? We don't need another gamma bot variation. *coughinfernalandroidcough*
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/14/2012 21:07:58   
Rayman
Banned

Lets give everyone a color custom Chuck Norris PONY Bike, With Heal Over time special ability: Ex: Use it and hits the oponnet for 50% dmg and heals you +3 for 3 turns.
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
10/14/2012 21:54:40   
Thylek Shran

quote:

i think kimberelies items

So do I. The gun in the One-Eyed-Doll style is pretty cool.
Maybe the war points will unlock items or lower their prices.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 92
10/15/2012 0:50:23   
kaiseryeux21

maybe the reward would be worth our effort. whatever it is, i hope its not a cheevo coz we already had a lot of it. a weapon would be nice coz it can help us in battle. after all, this game is about PvP, not achievement vs achievement.
DF Epic  Post #: 93
10/15/2012 1:03:18   
Mother1

Hopefully the prize is a platium corp bot that special effect if used in battle doubles the amount of credits, exp, and tokens you get weather you win or lose in battle that would be cool.
Epic  Post #: 94
10/15/2012 1:04:58   
kaiseryeux21

^ that could be nice. im really hoping for a more valuable reward price. whatever it is, i just hope it can help us in battle, may it be a weapon or a new bot.
DF Epic  Post #: 95
10/15/2012 1:22:44   
kaiseryeux21

i hope a staff or a mod can give us a "clue" for what will be our reward after reaching 100% to give ED players some motivation. maybe some players are too lazy to join this war because they are not sure if the reward will be worth their efforts.
DF Epic  Post #: 96
10/15/2012 1:29:53   
Mother1

@ Kaisereux21

Or they are grinding on the mechachilds instead of fighting the war characters. The bar started at 48% today I am willing to bet the bar will barely reach 60% if even that because of this.
Epic  Post #: 97
10/15/2012 1:40:06   
kaiseryeux21

^probably. i never even knew that other npc's were affected by this unlimited npcing:-). but it seems that majority of the players are not participating in this war. Hey, this is suppose to be a spectacular event. (voice a little louder). I guess we have some issues here:

1. Players dont event know how many chairman's minions we have to beat in order to increase 1% of the war bar.
2. Is level 30 npc counts higher than level 1?? (Aside from Points)
3. Is the reward valuable enough to get players motivated?? or is it just another achievement.)

Hope this will be resolved.

DF Epic  Post #: 98
10/15/2012 1:51:38   
Mother1

@ Kaiseryeux21

It is because of that. The people who were on the LB for the past few days are grinding against the level 30 mechachilds because they can 2 turn them where as the war characters you need 3 turns unless you crit twice with a str build. otherwise those same players would be grinding against the level 30 war characters so in all honestly it is more of an issue with fast wins.

Ok

1 it is a group effort so as a whole we have to beat these guys it can't just be one person doing this.
2 That wouldn't make any since if they actually counted more then level 1's since they are all minions.
3 no one knows which could be all the more reason why people aren't even in the event.

But no matter I am fighting in this event and even though I don't have as much time as I do like I did with the last war, I am still having fun and I am farming credits nicely.
Epic  Post #: 99
10/15/2012 1:55:35   
kaiseryeux21

on a lighter note, this event is a very good way of farming credits. But i do really hope players will realize that its more fun to fight the chairman's minions than grinding those poor mechachilds.
DF Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 100% Rare Prize Speculations
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition