Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: CH and BM facelift

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: CH and BM facelift
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2012 17:14:50   
zion

quote:

Of course energy drains would kill this build. They kill every build if used right.

So any class without one (BM) is severely underpowered without this ace-in-the-hole? Now you should really be figuring out ways to make BMs stronger!

So, in conclusion - if you can get off 2 turns of shields, debufs and/or buffs without losing half your health, you become OP IF you aren't emp-ed ever... sounds like a STR BH would destroy your fictitious support build!

Also, doesn't a support BH have that plus emp plus a compatible ultimate skill?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/28/2012 3:26:54   
Promaster

@gk365

Do not twist my words, thank you. I did say emp kills every build, HOWEVER, i did not say classes who do not have skills that take away energy are underpowered. BMs are quite ep-independent. In fact, they do not even need to use much ep to win. With my emp taking away 43 ep, they can still manage to win every time. So i do not see why they need a buff when they are already this strong. They have bloodlust to help keep themselves alive, and DA to deal a lot of damage. If they are already able to fight a +5 focus BH with 95hp, 26-32+5+1 defense and 27-33+5+1 resistance with 72 str and 67 support with NO energy, how do they need a buff? If you ask me, a nerf would be more appropriate.

Yes, OP if they would know what they would be doing. And the buff only applies to Blood Commander, not to Technician or Reflex Boost. For someone who often jumps straight to a conclusion, i do understand why you are unable to actually think of a way to win them with a support build. If you are clueless on how to win, refer back to the previous posts where we already stated the skills to use and how we are able to do it. Fictitious? Do not judge something blindly.

Yes, support BH does have all those skills. And that's why they are still strong. I'm using one of those builds after all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: CH and BM facelift
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition