Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ebilcorp armor drop rate +1% per 50 wins

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Ebilcorp armor drop rate +1% per 50 wins
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/29/2012 10:22:06   
Baydraze

I am at 150.. and nothing
If I dont drop this item till friday ill quit lol xD
Epic  Post #: 26
10/29/2012 10:39:34   
Bunshichi

190 and not a drop in sight
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/29/2012 11:50:13   
Stabilis

I would have set the drop rate to 1/10 and whenever an armour is picked the odds would drop by 1/100 until 0% and then you would get an admin message stating that "Snork is no longer dropping items" anytime you click him.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
10/29/2012 12:28:06   
Onlythestrong

Unfair
Post #: 29
10/29/2012 14:45:56   
Unknown Menace

Supported, but it won't happen anyway. Done about 100 fights haven't gotten it so i call it a day and move on because it's wasting to much time which some would want to spend on more usefull things. Good for you who did get a drop blahblah etcetc. Cheers.
Epic  Post #: 30
10/29/2012 15:39:19   
Ancient Drawer

They should add 3% to Ebil Armor Hazard E armor beacuse its kinda impossible, its already 4 days since it came out.
Im just little lucky, 13 tries and i got 1st Physical armor and later another, so i have atm 2 Ebil Armor Hazard P armors...
I have killed Snork like 200 or more times and nothing, Energy armor is so hard to get, i haven't seen any player having it.
Please add Ebil Armor Hazard E 3% Drop Rate!
Epic  Post #: 31
10/29/2012 16:40:57   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i am finiding wh ever opposes has the ebil husk, is it me or they are just plain selfish.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/29/2012 18:56:06   
Mother1

TrizZz are you saying that the staff are selfish? Because it is the staff themselves who said they wouldn't raise the drop rate in the first couple of thread that requested something like this. The people who are opposed to it yes already got the armor but at the same time are only saying the same thing the staff has been saying from the first thread. Also even Trans who doesn't have the armor has been saying the same thing and posting the link of what Lycus said already to this request the first few times.

As shown here
and here

The staff already said no twice to this and it isn't just the players who got the armor either.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 10/29/2012 18:57:51 >
Epic  Post #: 33
10/30/2012 1:36:14   
Crimson Eagle

@mother1 Just because you got it on the 50th try (Whoopie doo, you're lucky) doesnt mean you have to complain because we find it hard...
It is a 1% drop rate chance which is wayy too hard, ive tried literally over 300 times (6x more than you) and still no drop.

I support this idea
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/30/2012 1:49:03   
Mother1

@ Mr Clean

This is a qoute for Lycus a member of the Epic duel staff

quote:

Sadly this will not be happening, firstly the whole unlimited NPC thing only happened due to the fact that the EbilCorp minions etc. were to be unlimited. Secondly the whole point of the way it is, is so that the drop is very rare and only a set amount of people will have it. If it was unlimited challenges the number of people who have the armour will increase dramatically and that would not be fair to those who got it through 5 challenges an hour, and it also would destroy the point of it being rare. So due to that this will not be happening.

The staff said it themselves they weren't increasing the drop rate and it was made like this ON PURPOSE! so only a select few would have it. So how am I complaining?
Epic  Post #: 35
10/30/2012 1:52:26   
Crimson Eagle

That was on my post, I know what lycus said
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/30/2012 6:33:34   
RageSoul

I support this idea , and no not because i don't have it ... but it's because majority already have a sub for that ( which OFC is the Cardboard Crusader ; non-limited Seasonal Rare ) and don't even bother beating Snork.

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 10/30/2012 6:34:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
10/30/2012 6:36:38   
BinV2

i did about 130 wins and i got 2 P husks
Epic  Post #: 38
10/30/2012 7:04:37   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Why do peple need armor so bad :P
Explain?
Epic  Post #: 39
10/30/2012 7:48:31   
Crimson Eagle

Its all about the rating points xD
Nah as a non var (like me) I might use it a bit...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
10/30/2012 23:08:18   
  Exploding Penguin

This actually sounds like a pretty good idea.

As far as I'm concerned, ebil husk e has a 0% drop rate due to some buggy glitch thingy, and only ebil hazard P has been dropped.
From my analysis this means that the REAL drop rate of getting a husk is probably 0.5% rather than 1%, which explains the "extremely unlucky" people who haven't gotten one yet (I, by the way, have for some reason seen ungodly luck and have 3 husks from a little over 100 kills).

Here's how I figured this out:
There are 2 ways to program it: set that there's a 1% chance to get a husk, whether or not it be P or E, and then set either E or P to be dropped. From my understanding, this takes more programming lines and less efficiency, especially in a game with their drop system probably not based off of such a system considering the entire concept is less efficient than this following up one:

Each husk has a .5% drop rate. This is definitely more likely, as it's easier to comprehend when programming and would probably fit into a drop system much more easily. Following this, Husk P and Husk E have .5% drop rate EACH. But, since husk E won't drop, the drop rate is really .5%

That's my analysis, I could possibly be wrong, but I think it's likely that I'm correct. Anyways, going back to this suggestion, I think it's a great idea to slowly increase the drop chance after a set amount of kills farming snork, especially when there's an hourly NPC limit.
Epic  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Ebilcorp armor drop rate +1% per 50 wins
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition