Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2012 18:42:00   
Dannish
Banned

If you have read my beginning parts of the story, you can tell me your thoughts on it.

EDIT: Link to story is here.

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/5/2012 20:07:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/5/2012 18:43:17   
deatharrows

So are the characters named AQW, AQ, DF, MQ, and ED?

< Message edited by deatharrows -- 11/5/2012 18:50:16 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
11/5/2012 18:59:36   
Dannish
Banned

You'll learn them over time. Also check the character pages. You will learn their names except the HS one. I think the link is broken.
EDIT: Plus it's to show which world they're from. I'll do editing.

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/5/2012 19:00:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/5/2012 19:51:07   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Dannish, mate, it'll be easier for readers if you could link the Story to this thread so we can jump to it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
11/5/2012 19:57:50   
deatharrows

So far it's decent. It might be better once the plot starts to develop.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
11/5/2012 20:05:58   
Dannish
Banned

Link will be out in a few minutes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/5/2012 21:28:34   
Glais

Font's kinda...annoying e_e But anyhow, I approve taking over AQW xD
Though naming them as each game is strange since you've revealed they have actual names.

Also wouldn't bringing a Mech to AQW...horribly, horribly imbalance things? That alone is pretty much enough to beat AQW by itself.
quote:

He absorbed the Devourer knowing that he was too dangerous for even him.

If this guy can overpower a god like the Devourer, who is miles beyond any being in AQW...why is this plan necessary?

The plot itself is pretty strange. I can't really understand how there will be any overarching goal as AQ and MQ so far blatantly overpower anyone on the opposing side. AQ being the most egregious example.
DF MQ  Post #: 7
11/5/2012 21:44:18   
Dannish
Banned

You'll see later on Glaisaurus_x later on in the story. Not matter how powerful you are, you always have a weakness. If you've read Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows it says that the brother with the Elder Wand was killed overnight by a person because he was flashing it around. You are vulnerable if you have a godly weapon that people know about. You actually have legions coming after you. Plus, all sorts of poisons could kill him. He isn't invincible and he doesn't know everything. As for Killer Glais, it's chaos. Anything can happen with chaos. The plan is for total domination over the worlds. It's almost like a self reflection of me. They all are the same person, but in different worlds. Who knows if they conquer all the worlds. That is my hint to you.

One more thing: We know that The Devourer is godly, can any of them keep him for that long? Also, you all have generated thoughts for my story. Thank you people. Also editing this, the only reason he has so much power, is that he has the Blade of Awe. Without it, he has Jackal Sano type power. Without it the power would destroy all 5 of our remaining villians.

BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER, I PUT THE NAME OF EACH GAME WORLD TO SHOW WHERE THEY'RE FROM. THERE ARE TWO ZACKS AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO CONFUSE YOU.

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/6/2012 8:46:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/10/2012 13:36:10   
deatharrows

Ok Dannish one thing. You could put Maybe Zack 1 and Zack 2.
DF AQW  Post #: 9
11/11/2012 10:25:12   
Dannish
Banned

Too confusing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/11/2012 16:35:01   
Dannish
Banned

This sorta is going to turn into the Fanfiction on DF. I might not continue the original story for a while.
My DF fanfiction here.

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/11/2012 16:39:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition