Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel: Darker than it may seem?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel: Darker than it may seem?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2012 21:05:24   
hijinks

Hey all! Well, some of you may know me from the Oversoul, AQW, and Mechquest forums. I started thinking about what Epicduel would be like in real life when I saw one thread here somewhere that said "What would epicduel be like if it was real life?" Or something among those lines. Anyway, I think that Delta V is not solely controlled by two factions (Legion and Exile) But is actually controlled by....how do I put this...gangs or smaller factions that rage multiple territory wars all over the continent in PvP or in influence. We are all just mercenaries who fight for war just to gain credits, varium, battle tokens all in the sake for not peace but for a profitable battle for better armors, weapons, bots, and anything else that could give us a boost to win to fight for our chosen factions (Not Exile or Legion but the smaller clans/factions). I really have no idea why I posted this here, but maybe it could turn into an interesting discussion. That is what I'm hoping for. Any thought on this? Maybe this could be implemented in some kind of story in ED? *shrugs*

All forums rules apply. Discuss!

< Message edited by hijinks -- 11/8/2012 21:08:29 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/8/2012 22:02:09   
D.v.D.

Legion and Exile are alignments, like good or evil, but neither are truely good nor evil.
What a "good" deed to exile may seem "evil" to the legions.
Factions are , in Epicduel, small group of people who fight for either exiles or legions.
Such as Death Syndicate X.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
11/10/2012 20:04:46   
Metallico

exile and legion would be politic aligments and exile would be called terrorists by the legion for make them look as bad by the people...

Legion manages a dictatorship system that exile want to break...

Legion = The actual government

Exile = People that think in a different way

Legion guards = Actual policemen

Baeilus = the president
Think in this we are living the same thing but all the filtered information in the communication ways are modified by the government and they keep stealing the peopleīs money...

That is the world reality, but not everybody notes it, the people in latin america is suffering more because they are relatively poor countries thatīs why we note that things that a usual nacionalist north american citizen canīt note...
I am from south america...

< Message edited by Metallico -- 11/10/2012 20:05:49 >
Epic  Post #: 3
11/13/2012 19:58:15   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Exile and Legion are just alignments. 2 groups of one big thing. I may not say what this big thing is. Sort of the Illuminati of Epic Duel.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/14/2012 0:03:10   
upgradefire

this is a simple idea about this take out the gangs by saying its epic time and morph into your character
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel: Darker than it may seem?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition