Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RabbleFroth's Polls

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RabbleFroth's Polls
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2012 23:00:21   
LatinLover/Martini

Well. Since apparently now their is a weekly poll, why not talk about what you voted on.

This Weeks Question:
Which class do you think is the most interesting to duel as? Not necessarily the most powerful, but the most interesting. Quickly now! Answer before you interrupt me summoning my spell!

What did you guys vote for and why?
Me personally... Artichokes ;)

-.Martini.-
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/17/2012 23:48:17   
RageSoul

Tech Mage - my very first character is a Tech Mage , pro use Tech Mages , Luck is absurd to it , plus Tech Mage rules!
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/18/2012 0:09:46   
arthropleura

Well, i wouldve picked tech mage but i accidentally clicked BH. turns out it was the majority
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/18/2012 0:34:16   
Crimson Eagle

Tech Mage, most fun class to use xD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/18/2012 0:42:39   
ashtonsdad

No question that Bounty Hunter is my pick, been rollin BH since Founder baby!

Stand for Something, or You Will Fall for Anything!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/18/2012 1:19:29   
midnight assassin

BH since I don't know what an artichokes is.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/18/2012 1:20:51   
ashtonsdad

an artichoke is a vegetable lol, and i am pretty sure it was put there as a joke.

< Message edited by ashtonsdad -- 11/18/2012 1:21:11 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/18/2012 4:11:40   
PivotalDisorder

lets pretend that last week Smoke Screen was removed from Bounty Hunters. do you think they would still sweep the vote?

< Message edited by PivotalDisorder -- 11/18/2012 4:26:48 >
Post #: 8
11/18/2012 4:19:08   
Baron Dante

Honestly, if I was to choose, it'd be Tech Mage, but seeing how I've never touched the other classes, I didn't feel I was qualified to answer anything but Artichoke.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/18/2012 5:06:34   
rajkumar

Bounty hunter as always just love to play with it :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/18/2012 6:31:29   
Darkwing

Mage classes, either warrior mage or caster mage or maybe even a warrior caster? they can do everything
Post #: 11
11/18/2012 6:40:47   
Wootz

Cyber Hunter because Bounty Hunter is overrated!
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/18/2012 7:39:42   
Jekyll

Having played as every class before for, I dare say that I enjoy using the underdog class. If I was using a strong class, I would not use a flavour-of-the-month build. I'm a BH right now, and want to become a Merc. However I don't wish to touch my credits stash. Nonetheless, I voted for Merc ;)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
11/18/2012 8:14:44   
Demon Emperor

BM, because of the way 1 build always seems to work for all battle modes. Lots of fun doing a different mode every battle.

I'm kinda hoping the only reason BH is winning so badly is because people are just picking the first one...
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
11/18/2012 8:16:30   
King Helios

CH, because I don't like artichokes I think it's a creative class, and very fun.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/18/2012 8:17:09   
PivotalDisorder

just to add, I voted Tech Mage ofc :) I wouldn't enjoy spending 2+years doing Smoke Screen, Strike, Strike, Massacre.
Post #: 16
11/18/2012 8:18:23   
Lord Nub

Not sure how BH is the most interesting at all. Tech Mage by far in my opinion has the most build opportunities.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
11/18/2012 11:12:19   
Hallodeath

Once a Mage, always a Mage :D. I chose Mage because it was my starting class. And I still am 2 years later :D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/18/2012 11:31:27   
Clutch

Even though I love my BH, I think the most interesting class is the mercenary. You can make an insane tanking builds and with the new addition of the robot and rage skill, there's a lot of possibilities. In the future when more levels and points/skills are added, strength builds will have diminishing returns and the mercenary will become a new top tier class, mark my words.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
11/18/2012 16:49:55   
friend18

My question is, how did Bounties even end up as first place? It's certainly not interesting... It's primarily strength build (with a lot of builds using 5 focus now)... You just keep on attacking XD I was a little surprised, but I guess since a lot of players use it for the strength, they really just voted for their favorite class Bounty really doesn't have a lot of builds... It's all strength based...

I found Cyber/Tech Mage to be the most interesting. I picked Tech Mage, since there are a lot of different builds that you can use that are all effective and fun at the same time.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/18/2012 17:16:47   
Thylek Shran

Because BH is at rank 1 in the poll choice. Even that the poll is not about power alot players didnt
understand the question maybe. BHs are maybe the most tactical class with alot build choices.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 21
11/18/2012 17:26:01   
MirageD

i've tried alot of classes....started as bh...am now a bh....and i like it best because there are alot of build opportunities....and just for your info...i don't use a strength build or mass build

~mira

AQW Epic  Post #: 22
11/18/2012 17:31:08   
friend18

^I know that you use a multi-shot build, but for most players, they tend to use the typical smoke/massacre build. Others use a similar build, but instead of massacre, use a 5 focus build instead. I'm assuming a lot of players just didn't understand the question (even with the extra note included ).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/18/2012 19:02:14   
xGreen Warriorx

I have an alt who is a BH, and I'm using a build with Reflex boost, multi, and lots of supp. Its definetely interesting to use, and lots of fun. I also have a TM alt, and I'm liking my mixed warrior/caster build, and my main is a CH, and I've been a CH since forever and still enjoy coming up with new builds and variations on old ones. I voted artichokes, because I couldn't decide, and I actually like eating them with a lot of ranch. ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
11/18/2012 19:10:57   
hijinks

I chose BH because that is my main right now. And because it does have quite a few awesome builds to use. I just can't seem to come up with one that isn't a smoke and mass build. I tried out a reflex-multi build, but I don't think I used it right. xD
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RabbleFroth's Polls
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition