Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Removing Encumberance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Removing Encumberance
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2012 0:28:26   
goldslayer1

in omega you will have the option of making any weapon into your lvl
and from what i hear, the gap between varium and non varium will disappear.

a lvl 31 should not be allowed to use lvl 35 gear. let him use lvl 31 gear.
and since non vars will now be on par with varium players, the only advantage players will have over enemies for easier wins are low lvls.

for these reasons, encumberance should be removed.

what do you guys think?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/3/2012 1:38:37   
Vypie

encumbrance will not make sense anymore. I believe it will be removed. Weapons will be already scaling on your level, so yeah. :)
Epic  Post #: 2
12/3/2012 2:07:48   
Drianx

Hard to foresee what the impact of the new changes will be.

Most likely heavy adjustments will be needed again, as they have always been when such changes were implemented.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/3/2012 2:09:06   
TRizZzCENTRINO

from my point of view this should be in the suggestions forums since it doesnt have to do much with balance, and yeah as vypie said encumbrance will not make sense anymore due to this new feature in omega.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/3/2012 2:28:30   
goldslayer1

@trizz
actually, it has lots to do with balance.
lvl 31s with full lvl 35 gear affects my battles. because they have items the same as mines (if not better)

and i know it wouldn't make sense, thats why im proposing this to be changed in omega.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/3/2012 6:25:20   
gangster a

as the others have said i believe this will be removed based on the new enhancements system

< Message edited by gangster a -- 12/3/2012 8:30:02 >

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/3/2012 6:28:00   
Vegafire

I support the Removal but only with the Omega Update, some players 30-34 need to have access to higher level weapons currently to have a fighting chance against us level 35's
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/3/2012 8:16:36   
RageSoul

Question :

Which of the two had more chances of getting more gear : high levels or low levels ? Of course , you already know the answer .

I think the reason they implemented Encumberance is so that the lower levels can get better if not the high-Rarity scoring gear , plus it saves money .
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/3/2012 8:26:29   
zion

There seems to be a basic misunderstanding here.
In Omega there are no levels for any weapon.
I think the most you can raise a weapon to is your level, but I guess that was never made perfectly clear.
Why would you be allowed to raise your weapon above your level and take a penalty? Encumbrance definitely wouldn't make sense in the new system.
Supported.
--Noiz

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/3/2012 10:00:54   
goldslayer1

quote:

I think the reason they implemented Encumberance is so that the lower levels can get better if not the high-Rarity scoring gear , plus it saves money .

saves money for who?
anyway, it doesn't make sense to have encumberance on a system where u can have any item to ur lvl.

if that were the case, i would enhance my wep to lvl 39, and use it as a lvl 35 and have supior stats to actually lvl 35 items.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Removing Encumberance
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition