Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

words

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> words
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2012 15:12:55   
ambien

why is it when the battles starts most of the time the 1st words out of the other player is f4f fame 4 fame fame me .

what ever happen to hi sup hey and so on

so when ppl say 1st f4f fame 4 fame they get no fame

is it just me syfy that this happens to or does it happen to other players.

always the syfy
Post #: 1
12/11/2012 15:17:54   
Mysterion.

Well syfy,

I also find it really annoying.
No one really says 'Hi' anymore, expecially at the higher lvls.
In the first 5 lvls you always get a 'Hi'.

Basically, fame ruined this.
Thats why i support removing Fame :D.

But im drowling off the topic so, no youre not the only one, i can guarantee you that, and it does bug me a bit.

Epic  Post #: 2
12/11/2012 15:30:36   
goldslayer1

i agree, its always F4F or something relating to fame.

this is why i mainly dont reply unless they are saying hi or something like that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/11/2012 15:30:51   
Nexus...

What happened to friendly conversations? Fame happened. >_>

< Message edited by Scakk -- 12/11/2012 15:33:32 >
Epic  Post #: 4
12/11/2012 15:32:20   
goldslayer1

@nexus
HA!!!!
jokes on you, i like that song :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/11/2012 15:33:12   
Nexus...

Lucky you...I guess.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/11/2012 16:04:46   
TurkishIncubus

If developers remove fame Omega update will be even more better
Epic  Post #: 7
12/11/2012 16:05:17   
goldslayer1

@turk
agreed 100%
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/11/2012 16:06:44   
The Astral Fury

I hate the idea of fame, but what's even worse is they have achievements for it. I mean I get 100,5001000 fame achievements, but 10,000 fame anchievement that\'s ridiculos you'd have to be a we'll known or famous ED player to get that much, an achievement is something all players should be able to get, honestly who's gonna get 10,000 fame it's ridiculos.
DF AQW  Post #: 9
12/12/2012 19:39:27   
xxmirxx

it is really dumb how u need 10k for fame they should make it at least 5k then problem would less down.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
12/12/2012 19:43:33   
Pranz

^actually that would just make more people try for 5k fame (since its more reasonable than 10k), I myself gave up at 2k (which was quite a while ago) xD, and I usually don't fame people who say f4f unless i know them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/12/2012 19:47:08   
xxmirxx

there are facebook groups were u can get ur fame everyday
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
12/12/2012 20:11:55   
Mother1

But to answer your question OP the answer is simple people are either going for the daily fame LB, or they are going after the 100, 1000, or 10,000 fame cheevos. it is that simple. When I first saw the rockstar cheevo I knew I wanted it so that is what got me into it. Though at the same time when I am in battle if I know someone doesn't want to fame or doesn't fame period I don't say those words and just battle.

Though OP while there are plenty of people who hate fame because it cause what some said "Polluting the chat ways" The people who want it I believe outnumber though who want it gone.

@ Turkish

We won't know unless the staff mentions it in the design notes. Plus if that did happen it would make the flood of f4f in and out of battle even worse until they removed it.

@ astral

Remove the achievements and the daily fame LB and I bet you all the f4f would take a huge drop big time.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 12/12/2012 20:15:04 >
Epic  Post #: 13
12/12/2012 20:15:02   
Angels Holocaust

Why does it matter what they say? Just ignore them and move on.
Post #: 14
12/12/2012 20:26:38   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I don't fame
If my computer could handle I would sometimes fame people, depending on my mood
Example: Had a bad day, just want to fight some fights and win, and whatnot, then I wouldn't fame
If I had a good day, got a 90% on a test or something and feel happy, I would fame

That was before when I un-full-screened, it would let me re-full-screen, so I quit un-full-screening...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/12/2012 21:28:51   
Yo son

@ syfy I guess getting famed by you is the best thing to ever happen to them. Anyways my computer can handle faming, it takes less than 3 seconds for me to fame someone, I have never asked any one for fame from the first day it was implemented, that means that I been asked f4f in battle 300+ times.

wow I cant think straight need sleep.
Post #: 16
12/12/2012 21:32:03   
Sympleton

When people say f4f I respond with "Sure, bro".
Then I do not fame them back. I do this in an attempt to stop people from using f4f. I really feel like fame is one of the aspects that ruined the community of ED.
The community IS ruined, you all agree?
Epic  Post #: 17
12/12/2012 21:34:56   
xxmirxx

that is really annoying in fact that to me is very rude doesn't teach them less it just makes those people go around hunting you down to get there fame trust me i seen that before.
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
12/12/2012 21:47:37   
Sympleton

How can they possibly "hunt me down" if they are not on my buddy list.
Yes I know it is rude, that's why I do it? I do not like f4f-ers
Epic  Post #: 19
12/12/2012 22:02:26   
xxmirxx

I don't know don't blame them just get mad at ed how there ones got it beside how heck r u suppose to get 10k of fame no one here just gives out free fame there is always catch with them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 20
12/12/2012 23:55:36   
SouL Prisoner

Just say No thnx and move on ...

You don't hve to cry over it ...

P.S : Do you know how much fame has helped ED???

There are so many players on FB who has Accounts on their ED name, reason?? its 80% fame and 20% to show off their account, character etc

And coz of this, ED is getting allot of free Advers....

So many new ppl join ... i mean see the positive side...

ED should be proud of fames, its another reason for getting new players and getting all players together ..

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 12/13/2012 0:00:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
12/13/2012 0:24:10   
Mother1

@ soul

Most don't see that. All most of them see is the in gamers saying F4f or fame for fame.

Even if they say no thanks some fame beggars are persistant to the point where they will keep going until they either get their way or will throw a tantrum if they don't. I haven't experienced that yet but others have and because of it they want fame gone so they can finally get peace.
Epic  Post #: 22
12/13/2012 1:17:08   
legion of souls

I hate fame.... but as much as i hate it, SOuL Prisnor has a point.

AQW Epic  Post #: 23
12/13/2012 2:29:37   
Remorse

I have an idea to fix fame,

Since omega will be mostly PVP based, how about remove the fame button from character pages and instead place it on the defeat screen after a battle.

Here is the scenario, You lose to an amazing strategy and you thought that player was really good, you fame them before ending the game.

This will probably get rid of fame trading since the winner cannot fame the losing player therefore a trade can not occur also it will completely be removed from social gathering sights like oz world 7.

And the person who is about to win decides to ask for a fame they would probably be less likely to get famed since asking would probably stop the losing player from giving.

What do you guys think?
Epic  Post #: 24
12/13/2012 2:33:18   
RageSoul

@Remorse
Hey , welcome back to the Forums!

Anyway , about the idea ....

It's a good idea , but the thing is that people wouldn't find the experienced ones worthy so they would just either :

1) Log - in to other accounts for Fame
2) Ask a friend to be dummied for Fame , or
3) Just complain .
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> words
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition