Times Silent Keeper
Also see other Dwellers: Neritic, Profundal, Aphotic, Abyssal, Hadal, Demersal, Benthic, Rayfish
Note: Variants below represent form 1, 2 and 3 at 100%, 67% and 33% HP respectively.
Water Element (Form 1) / Ice Element (Form 2/3)
Level 105 105 105
XP 50062 3600 3600
Gold 25026 1800 1800COMBAT DEFENCE
Melee 15 40 35
Ranged 15 40 35
Magic 15 40 35ATTRIBUTES
STR 125 125 125
DEX 125 125 125
INT 125 125 125
END 150 150 150
CHA 0 0 0
LUK 0 0 0ELEMENT MODIFIER
Fire 170 0 0
Water 180 0 0
Wind 190 100 100
Ice 200 125 125
Earth 200 100 100
Energy 190 125 125
Light 80 0 0
Dark 170 0 0EFFECT
- All forms: Immunity to Paralysis, Freezing, and nerfing from the Nerfkitten/ Moglo-Habilis/ Nerfbat pets.
- When he reaches 2/3 of his base HP, or when he would be frozen/paralysed*, he buffs himself and nerfs you. If frozen/paralysed, he then immediately buffs himself and nerfs you a second time.
Chibi! Nerf! Koo! Buff!
The Rayfish has determined that your character is far too unbalanced!
It has decided that your ability to change defences is far too powerful, and that your armour is just too strong.
It has nerfed your accordingly, by equipping you with a new set of equipment that's balanced for the encounter.
Also... it seems that it is too weak, and has decided to buff itself to make its stats and attacks more appropriate for its level.
- Continue Battle
- You gain the Nerfage Plate and Nerfage Shield, and lose the ability to change your armors and shields for the remainder of battle.
- When he reaches 1/3 of his base HP, or when he would be frozen/paralysed*, he transforms into the below form.
- His Light attack can blind you, reducing your BTH**.
Nerf! Koo! Buff! Coro!
The Rayfish has determined that you are still far too unbalanced of an adventurer! For this, it has decided that more nerfs are needed! You suddenly find yourself stripped of items, and one of your attack modes has been removed!
Rayfish has boosted himself yet again, because while his defences were more appropriate, his attacks were unbalancingly weak, and needed proper buffage. Order has been restored to LORE!
- Continue Battle
- You lose the ability to cast spells and use Miscellaneous Accessories (including potions) for the remainder of battle. This also disables weapon attacks which count as spells, such as the Lightning Rod.
- His Light attack can blind you, reducing your BTH**
* - The Rayfish does not think that form of attack is very balanced!
** - The blinding flash renders you unable to see!
A strange abomination spawned by a cult that promote order, this poor excuse for a creature can easily be dispatched... or can it? First discovered by the young Lazrina, who never was quite as strong as she used to be after the encounter.
Write-up by In Media Res. Entry thanks also to Reign Man, Kalanyr, beerke, Eggroll654, .*. .*. .*. and ShadowKhan.
< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/13/2012 2:30:02 >