Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sounds like Omega will make varium players a lot weaker

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Sounds like Omega will make varium players a lot weaker
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2012 17:22:29   
ckend

Will the omega update really make it harder for varium players. If i pay i want to know that it is actuallly going to help me
Post #: 1
12/13/2012 17:26:54   
Waxor9001

Variums will still allow many things , such as Name change, faster class change and also faster enhancements, so I say that Variums will still be very useful.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/13/2012 17:42:16   
ckend

the problem is it wont give any advantage over credit players so they will lose a ton of money i think lol
. I wont be buyign anymore from them i guess if it doesnt give me an edge.
Post #: 3
12/13/2012 17:44:33   
Ranloth
Banned

Good for you, you don't have to buy it. You save time using Varium + there will be Varium-only perks. That's the point of Varium when Omega starts, time.

Quoting Rabble:

quote:

Power from Varium
One goal of Omega *is* to diminish the power gap between F2P and Varium players. We want to shift the gains given by Varium from granting overt power to giving new options and convenience. It can also grant things like cosmetic options, etc that we haven't explored as much in the past. We also don't want Varium players to feel a constant obligation to upgrade just to keep up. Instead, we want you to be excited about the loads of new options that you can play around with.

What this means is that Varium should get you what you want faster, and should grant additional awesome options, strategies, and builds that otherwise might not be available, while still providing awesome stuff to F2P players that you might have to work a little for. In the end, everyone should be better off with these changes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
12/14/2012 0:24:12   
Stabilis

Not to be rude to any elitists but it makes a big difference to use your brain as opposed to using a Benjamin.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/2/2013 10:21:53   
Hottie19967
Banned

I am seriously hating omega so far the sound of varuims being nerfed I MEAN VARUIM PLAYERS ARE WHAT KEEPS THIS GAMES VPS RUNNING EVERY MONTH OR YEAR AND NOW I BET U ANY MONEY VARUIMS WILL QUIT THIS GAME IF THEY DO NOT GET REFUNDED NOW NON VARUIMS WILL HAVE A 4 OUT OF 10 CHANCE OF BEATING VARUIMS RIGHT NOW ITS ABOUT A 1 OUT OF 10 CHANCE NON VARUIMS WILL BEAT A GOOD VARUIM PLAYER I MIGHT QUIT EPICDUEL IF VARUIMS BECOME REALLY WEAK
Post #: 6
1/2/2013 11:37:54   
Renegade Reaper

@^ OMG i pay to have an advantage in this game so i can mow other players down mercilessly. the playing field is being leveled.
variums like me should never have had so much of an advantage over non varium ( free ) players. 1/10 to 4/10 chance of a
non var killing a var, you are obviously a very entitled player who is most likely 9 years old.

varium players really arent what keeps the game afloat. example: 100 players pay monthly for a game, no one else plays
because it is pay to play. those players will get sick of the game very quickly, because they only have 100 players to fight.
now. 3k players play the game, 80% are f2p ( non varium ) 20% are varium. the varium players love to play the game
because they pay to play and therefore get to have an insane advantage over the non varium players. basically, if this
game didnt have f2players, it would die. this update ( omega ) will level the playing field, creating a TRULY PVP game with
ACTUAL competition from EVERYONE. now the paying players are complaining because they A. wont be able to dummy NPCs,
and B. will lose a major chunk of their advantage.

GET OVER YOURSELVES.

cheers. Renegade Reaper, Founder of Reborn Reapers

< Message edited by Renegade Reaper -- 1/2/2013 11:40:41 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/2/2013 11:42:07   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Locking this up. Please don't bump dead threads that haven't been posted for more than two weeks.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Sounds like Omega will make varium players a lot weaker
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition