Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2012 11:56:01   
STRUT MY MUTT

There's still so much complaining about paying. With the arrival of Omega, the weapons system and battling will be so much more fair. Varium players should get some extra perks and this is one of them. Hopefully this is just one of many to come. And everyone who gets to enjoy playing ED without ever paying a cent, please keep in mind that all the development and continuous upkeep are not free. Without the paying customers, would Epic Duel even be here? Think about that before all the negativity and complaints.

GL and happy battling,

THE MUTT.

Post #: 201
12/21/2012 12:00:17   
DestruRaGe

Maybe some holiday gift for everyone EpicDuel?

I suggest new xmas hair styles.

< Message edited by DestruRaGe -- 12/21/2012 12:04:36 >
Epic  Post #: 202
12/21/2012 16:18:33   
Hun Kingq

Maybe the tournament should be battling a new NPC Boss called "George Lowe Supreme" in George Lowe's Arena
Epic  Post #: 203
12/21/2012 16:32:57   
King Helios

That would be pretty cool, Hun Kingq, but, it's sadly not likely to happen.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
12/21/2012 16:37:02   
DeathGuard

Something that would make it interesting would be that for this tournament, the Battle-Royale mode was implemented. Each player will have the same probability(at least if they are the same lvl) to win this fight, though alliances won't be permitted( no ally chat). It would be really fun to see which players get to have the highest amounts of wins in Battle Royale mode
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 205
12/21/2012 16:39:19   
Wasted Spirit

Well Basicball have fun semi-retiring lol,will they have to take away the Npc armor that you have?
Also I hope you start making those videos because me,and others really enjoyed them!
I hope they pick someone special to replace you,or not lol!
Well once again have fun semi~retiring and talk to you later...

< Message edited by Wasted Spirit -- 12/21/2012 16:41:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 206
12/21/2012 17:21:01   
Basicball

Well Basicball have fun semi-retiring lol,
Thanks

will they have to take away the Npc armor that you have?
No idea. I'm still not even sure who gave it away and why. It has the same stats as the normal Platinum Pride Armor, but doesn't have the skill, so right now, it's less powerful then the normal one. After Omega, all weapons will be the same, due to the fact that you can move stats around, so I don't really see a reason. However, the Devs are free to do as they please

Also I hope you start making those videos because me,and others really enjoyed them!
If I find the time to, I will!

I hope they pick someone special to replace you,or not lol!
I hope I'm not that easily replaced xD
I'm not sure if/when they'll look for a replacement, but if they do, they'll probably do a call-out in the Design Notes.

Well once again have fun semi~retiring and talk to you later...
Ttyl

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
12/21/2012 17:46:55   
Hun Kingq

King Helios, I thought of that because that due to the existing balance issues and since this came down for the boss then it should be a boss we battle to get the prize.

They could even have Chairman Platinum pop in and do a cheap shot.
Epic  Post #: 208
12/21/2012 17:47:41   
King Helios

Maybe, Hun Kingq, after the tournament you have to beat the boss to get the prize.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 209
12/21/2012 18:04:35   
Hun Kingq

King Helios, They need to come up with a tournament that gives all classes a fair chance like the hunter classes with high EMP, high strength, high to max massacre the match will be over as soon as they take your energy but with an A.I. type boss "George Lowe Supreme" that boss adjusts its build and tactics to the class and your build. So let say a Hunter has a massacre build or EMP above Level 1, he throws an EMP and tells them "You thought I would be easy, work for you prize, puny mortal."
Epic  Post #: 210
12/21/2012 18:05:43   
King Helios

What would be really interesting; a boss that blocks your heal.

[image] http://s421.photobucket.com/user/metalmario1/media/The-Dread-War-Legion-Sig_zps7b2c8a27.jpg [/image]
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
12/21/2012 18:27:52   
Hun Kingq

King Helios, That would be interesting and would make it more challenging.

They could even make it if you defeat the boss a screen pops up and tells you to prove yourself you have to defeat yourself, an NPC with same exact build and equipment.
Epic  Post #: 212
12/21/2012 18:47:04   
King Helios

Well, it would be 250 HP at most, and probably low offense.

How it could be coded is like so, it uses Pyro Fly first turn, guaranteed to take Heal.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 213
12/21/2012 22:25:09   
masterspider78

I'm excited for omega :)
MQ AQW  Post #: 214
12/22/2012 2:14:48   
Goony
Constructive!

I think a few people summed it up pretty well, the yeti and dark yeti will be available ingame for F2P to purchase as well as all the ingame weapons and armours that were once exclusive to varium only players!

As for the Golden Yeti Ticket, I read the design notes:

quote:

Oh, yes, I suppose I forgot to mention a 30-day competition in which the top 100 participants will receive an Ultra-Rare Golden Yeti. There will be an ongoing leader board showing the current rankings for the duration of the event. This Yeti WILL NOT be available any other way, and you can only win it if you have a Golden Yeti Ticket. If successful, we can evolve this competition into a full-blown tournament feature going forward into Omega.

There is nothing written in the notes that states "this is the only way you can get the Golden Yeti Ticket"... In my opinion you guys are making assumptions about what the developers are offering. I can't say much more about this topic other than to say stop the bickering about varium and non varium and wait for Omega to be released!
Epic  Post #: 215
12/22/2012 2:16:53   
RageSoul

@Goony
But will the price be more than 40K?
AQW Epic  Post #: 216
12/22/2012 2:21:22   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I need to talk with Titan about more specifics about the Golden Yeti Tournament. I'm not entirely sure either right now, but I agree with Goony- it seems premature to complain about it.
Post #: 217
12/22/2012 2:23:36   
Drianx

Just don't make it a tournament based on accumulating wins, because not many of us can compete with account-sharing 'hardcores'.
AQW Epic  Post #: 218
12/22/2012 2:24:20   
kaiseryeux21

tnk u for the explanation goony. Now im relieved. :-)
DF Epic  Post #: 219
12/22/2012 2:28:09   
Goony
Constructive!

@ Lord Aegis, You might be close to the mark, you might not be! How long is a piece of string? hmmm...
Epic  Post #: 220
12/22/2012 2:29:29   
RageSoul

^ *crosses fingers to hope its cost isn't = Class Change*
AQW Epic  Post #: 221
12/22/2012 2:34:29   
Jekyll

I would say the tourney ticket can be bought with 35k credits, because that's the price of a level 35 varium/non-varium weapon.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 222
12/22/2012 2:57:58   
Mother1

@ jekyll

That is the price for delta. In omega it might be even more since NPC farming will assure the player will have a limitless source of gaining credits. So in omega I would have to say 35K is too low.
Epic  Post #: 223
12/22/2012 3:17:17   
TRizZzCENTRINO

yeah it should be more, then varium would truly be the shortcut to items.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 224
12/22/2012 3:39:31   
RageSoul

I'm okay with it ( Baby Yeti ) having a high price but i just hope they don't put that 1 Stat = 1 HP/EP ( EP = 1 is okay ) in the release .
AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition