Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thom

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Thom
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2012 7:04:05   
Voodoo Master

Thom

Location: Finding the Red Brick Road, The Necromancer of SiOO

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Finding the Red Brick Road

Thom: Yeah, little help?
Thom: What?
Thom: Never seen a scarecrow before?
Thom: Or is your head just as hollow as mine?

Thom: Let's just say, I'm smarter than I look.
Thom: What's a fleshie like you wandering the woods for, anyways?
Thom: Just the fact that you're here in the middle of night makes me think you're just as smart as you look.

Thom: What? Why do you need the road? Are you looking for the necromancer of SiOO?

Thom: *Sigh*
Thom: The.
Thom: Necromancer.
Thom: Of SiOO.

Thom: Ugh, just help me down and I'll take you to the Necromancer. We're going to have to find Ralon, though, and a disguise for you....

Thom: You're a fleshie wandering around the woods of an all-powerful Necromancer that you've never heard of in the middle of the night.
Thom: Even with the disguise we're still going to run into things that'll look at you funny and try to pull out your bones.
Thom: And Ralon is probably just idling under a tree somewhere. If I leave him out in the snow, he's gonna rust.
Thom: Just help me down, <Class>.

• Fine!
    Thom: Don't forget the disguise. I got it off some unfortunate who didn't make it through the woods.
    Thom: He had a whole bunch of color -custom ones too, but they were too flashy and I left those behind. This one should work.

• Get Disguise - adds Lion Mane Disguise to your Temporary Items.
    Thom: Good, now help me down and let's go find Ralon. Then I'll take you to the Necromancer and see if they can help you.

Thom: ... Ralon, move to your left....

Thom: Which is SiOO.
    Thom: Look, whoever this purple lady is... the Necromancer should be able to help you. They helped me.
    Thom: I was a lost soul and the Necromancer put me in this body.

Thom: Better than wandering lost with no body at all.

Thom: Nah, he's just not that smart.
    Thom: Let's go see the Necromancer.

The Necromancer of SiOO

Thom: ... Seriously, Ralon, move to your left....

Thom: Just go ahead, <Character>. I need to help him. I'll meet you in the Necromancer's cavern.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/20/2020 21:17:44 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Thom
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition