Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Delay compensation only for V not F2P

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Delay compensation only for V not F2P
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2012 9:06:14   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above remember the devs are gonna make most varium item have a credit option in omega so non vars will get awesome weapon art too.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/22/2012 9:20:07   
Deiselman

@DestruRaGe
quote:

Not allowing free players into huge in-game events like this one is a huge mistake. But of course you dont have to agree...

i think you misstook what the dav said (if not then i misstook it)

they say you will be able to partciapate directly when it comes out... then that means you will probably have a shop selling it or a mission giving it like the ONEX6 card

- Itoa
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/22/2012 9:39:17   
DestruRaGe

@Trizzenctrino
Ok maybe read my post again. Thing is, art is just art. Cute weapon art doesnt make your char stronger.

@Deiselman

I think you misstook it. Ticket allowing participation in competition can only be acquired by purchasing promo package.
Epic  Post #: 28
12/22/2012 9:43:49   
skeletondude

^
quote:

There is nothing written in the notes that states "this is the only way you can get the Golden Yeti Ticket".

This was stated by Goony so in other words there maybe other ways to get the Ticket in order to get in the competition.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/22/2012 9:45:44   
Deiselman

@DestruRaGe
remmber that this ticket coming in the package doze NOT grant you accase to the tornement

it will transphorme into the 2 wep sets, yeti and a tourny ticket when omega gose live

< Message edited by Deiselman -- 12/22/2012 9:46:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/22/2012 9:56:19   
skeletondude

@Deiselman: It actually will grant you access to the competition. If you pre-ordered it you will automatically be in the competition when omega goes live.

< Message edited by skeletondude -- 12/22/2012 9:57:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/22/2012 9:56:22   
DestruRaGe

Ok I see so devs maybe you could give us info on that? Can free players join 30 days competition when omega is live or not?
Epic  Post #: 32
12/22/2012 9:57:22   
TurkishIncubus

I dont know whats the problem, we should be thankful to developers for giving us the opportunity to get both pack. They could just delay the update and give nothing.

Sr. Zeph said like they give promo pack for free to Varium users but we paid to get it. Most of the companies use this selling strategy, for example if you pre order the game you will get a weapon unlocked.

And Omega update is completely for not paying players. F2P and Varium players will be almost equal in battles, we will lose our advantage but not complaining about it. I think F2P players shouldn't be greedy the Omega update itself is for them.
Epic  Post #: 33
12/22/2012 10:10:45   
DestruRaGe

^Variums shouldnt be greedy and let us participate with them. Take your promo weapons, yetis and whatever else just let us participate.

< Message edited by DestruRaGe -- 12/22/2012 10:12:20 >
Epic  Post #: 34
12/22/2012 10:17:36   
One Winged Angel1357

Actually I see this as like the gold jugg card

Varium could possibly be testing the tournament feature in it's bare bones state which such testing should be a right that only Varium players have
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/22/2012 10:20:07   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

But guys, this is only for us Var users, so basically the devs are not giving any kind of compensation for the delay at the F2P'ers.
Isnt this extremely unfair to the F2P'ers since we get 2 things and they nothing?

The whole enhancement thing is "only" removed to make it fair to f2p players, and you say they get nothing??? i mean C'mon .... Theirs a limit ...

And in omega their will be many items sold for both varium and credits.... i mean what else do "free" players want??

P.S : Oh ya, as every one is talking about compensation, i wanted to suggest this

For every item enhanced with varium(3 and above stats) get 150 varium and for non varium, every item enhanced(4 and above, gets 4k credits)

I just posted here, as thing were getting heated ;)

what do u guys think ???

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 12/22/2012 10:25:23 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/22/2012 10:35:40   
TRizZzCENTRINO

yeah, remember our investment in enhancement are taken away, just to make the game more fair for F2P players, also keep in mind that we have to pay $50 to get both omega weapons and the contest ticket, its not like that they are giving them to players who has paid for any varium package for free, so seriously F2P players calling us greedy doesn't make you any better since we pay to support the game and to try its new features, if you don't like it how about you supporting this game by spending $50 for once, instead of calling us greedy. nothing in life is free and easy to get, just remember that.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/22/2012 10:39:36   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

^Variums shouldnt be greedy and let us participate with them. Take your promo weapons, yetis and whatever else just let us participate.

Doing this means, a hell of a competition to get the golden yeti for Varium players, who paid and still have to fight with non varium?? doesn't sound fair to me ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/22/2012 10:49:20   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above the non vars will most likely to have a different contest that won't involve getting the golden yeti as a reward but something else thats not a exclusive item.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/22/2012 10:53:45   
Scyze

EpicDuel isn't a free game. You need to pay money for your Internet connection and electricity bills.

But yeah, they did cross the "line" but we can adapt to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/22/2012 11:14:34   
TurkishIncubus

@DestruRaGe

someone miss informed you everyone will be able to participate. F2P players probably need to complete a mission chain to get the ticket while preordered ppl can start contest immediately.
Epic  Post #: 41
12/22/2012 11:32:20   
Mother1

@ owa

I see it like that as well, however most non variums wouldn't see it like that. it is looked at as favoritism to paying. For all we know this idea might not even work and could get scrapped.
Epic  Post #: 42
12/22/2012 11:44:20   
DestruRaGe

@TurkishIncubus
I figured that out from DNs. And reward tells that its more likely varium only. Staff needs to confirm if free players can or cannot participate.
Epic  Post #: 43
12/22/2012 11:45:50   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

For every item enhanced with varium(3 and above stats) get 150 varium and for non varium, every item enhanced(4 and above, gets 4k credits)

I just posted here, as thing were getting heated ;)

what do u guys think ???

Seriously, nobody read this ???

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/22/2012 11:59:21   
skeletondude

^I think the devs can compensate us in a much better way than the way you just suggested xD Because that's a really low refund for var and credits.

< Message edited by skeletondude -- 12/22/2012 12:10:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/22/2012 12:06:27   
ConQrR

@ SOuL Prisnor

I think same with skeletondude. These are very low for enhancement compensation.

And everybody missing something else here.

What about people have both P and E version of same armor. After omega P and E armors will be same because of customization of def/res.

For example i have both versions of Tesla armor full enhanced.

What do you think about that.

< Message edited by ConQrR -- 12/22/2012 12:08:07 >

ConQrR
Epic  Post #: 46
12/22/2012 12:10:31   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Soul

I am only talking about the compensation of the dela y.
I am aware of that F2P ers already get alot, but that was already known two weeks before they give us these compensations.

So F2P does not get any compensation for the delay
Epic  Post #: 47
12/22/2012 12:33:53   
SouL Prisoner

^ maybe u will get later. Maybe.they did not have or planned anything now for f2p players

And about the enhancement,.I just gave an idea, varium can be set as 500 or above ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/22/2012 12:46:41   
Angels Holocaust

Is it just golden? Does the Yeti have any cool special effects? If not, then this game will be just like Pokemon. Shiny versions of original pets. I like the idea alot. We should have shiny versions of each bot in game.
Post #: 49
12/22/2012 12:48:56   
goldslayer1

^
"shining Assault Bot, Attack!!"
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Delay compensation only for V not F2P
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition