Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Field Medic scale with support?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Field Medic scale with support?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2012 20:08:58   
ED Prince of Shadows

Support, it was one of the best stats a build could use effectively. However, now support is rarely seen in any builds because it is simply underpowered. My suggestion is make Field Medic scale with support again so I don't find strength builds healing as much as I do as the demolish me. Support was the real way to combat strength builds and the lack of its power is what makes strength overpowered.

Thanks,

PøS
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/29/2012 20:18:44   
Mother1

From what I have been hearing they are planning on making field medic improve with support again. However they need to get the scaling don't right otherwise it will be like it was before when support caused field medic to be OP even at the lower levels.

Also it wasn't the lack of support that mad strength builds OP it is the fact that we had all these extra enhancements in the game. Think about it a full varium player with full varium gear can have as much a 38 extra stats. That is enough for 9 1/2 levels of power. Plus you can add them all towards any stat without DSF taking place? That is what really OP strength builds if you ask me.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 12/29/2012 20:21:15 >
Epic  Post #: 2
12/29/2012 20:19:08   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Supported

It would make strength bounty hunter easier for me to kill
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/29/2012 20:35:07   
ED Prince of Shadows

I have 39 extra slots.... Anyways, support builds have always been the primary defense to strength (heal loopers, old artillery mercs, etc)
Edit: They are changing enhancements so that isn't a problem ATM.

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 12/29/2012 20:36:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/29/2012 22:41:18   
Rayman
Banned

Supported? Field medic need to improve back with support and it wont hurt since in omega it will be all different.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/29/2012 22:46:38   
Ranloth
Banned

Has everyone missed when Rabble said this will be done at some point? Players have suggested it, this was the answer. Either way, the plan was to make it scaled again and we may expect this will happen in Omega, or let's hope so.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/29/2012 23:32:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

im surprised that not much people even bother to read the design notes, they rather ask on twitter of facebook where they get false informations. so as players you should read the design notes and follow the devs on twitter to keep updated, this has been mentioned many times, support will definitely work with field medic.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/29/2012 23:56:43   
ED Prince of Shadows

My bad, I have been inactive for a year.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/30/2012 0:56:05   
Remorse

Without bonus stats,

Then field medic should definitely be improved with support again in omega.

Since it was bonus stats from enhancements that made it abusive and needed to be nerfed in the first place.

Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Field Medic scale with support?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition