Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Just my opinion on where epic duel is now

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Just my opinion on where epic duel is now
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2012 13:17:46   
the final hour
Banned

I want to start of in saying this is in no way a attempt to flame just my personal opinion

I came back from over a year break recently i left because the i'd spent many thousands of $$ on the game and kept getting let down lack of balance content i came back and it feels like the issues have got worse not better i mean heres a few points

*the tactical mercenary i accept was OP originally but i think its been slaughtered for me the only builds you can compete on now is a tank 5 focus or if u want to just jugger all out defence heal loop works but when it comes to 1v1 or 2v2 regardless of ur gear on anything but a tank focus your at a disadvantage to most other classes assuming the opponent has varium.

*the mercernary class lmao i mean they just got murdered theirs nothing good about that class anymore i dont know why that needed nerfing to begin with .

* a high strengh bh or ch with next to no dex and shadow can match a all out tanks blocking ability and out dmg you this is just in my experience doesnt seem fair if they want to go all out offence they shod pay a price for it as a tank does in their dmg . i think shadow arts needs a debuff or dex a buff.

*none variums are now completely free wins i even beat them when they 2 shot my partner and heal 5 times b4 today ive git em without healing once theirs just no challenge .

*agility - i think agility should be their but since the lvl cap has gone up and if nothing is going to be done about the abuse builds i dont think a level 35 shod be penalised for 125 hp i dont think its unreasonable .

*the infernal android hitting xtreme dmg on rage thro xtreme resistance i think that could do with lowering abit

i am aware of omega not sure of the rumours that are true and which arent . i suspect it will be another let down ii hope not but suspect so.

i havent bought varium in a long time i used to spend thousands on it i just cant justify it on this game in its current state sort it out guys you will make alot more money get more then 1 and a halve servers full . epic duel was once fun in beta when ya just had primary secondary and ya skills and your personal skill not just pile it all into one stat abuse builds. i wanna see it back to the fun days so i can start enjoying the game enough to spend money again . And as i said im not whin ing or flaming simply pointing things out trying to help the staff if u will i mean the games population hasnt really increased to the level of any other mmorpg and its been around long enough and i dont want to see it die . i mean most of the time their arent above 2000 on

alrite well thats all i have to say on the matter
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Just my opinion on where epic duel is now
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition