Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Juggernaut Mode Unfair

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Juggernaut Mode Unfair
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2013 2:33:28   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Not supported.
Mother1 has already explained the most why it should stay like it is.
Now, i will explain why it actually is balanced and there shouldnt be a change.

First off i will give you a regular jugg battle with me as jugg.
Me (tlm) against a Merc and a BH.
My thought will be between ()

Merc: Bunker (Why would you do this? wait for the BHs smoke, or even better for rage)
Me: Atom smash BH so he cant smoke
BH: Cheap shot (Why would you do this? a bh is supposed to have E boosters with him)
Merc: Berzerker (Dude? Wait for rage men, its useless know because of my passive shield)
Me: Heal (now i already won the battle, simply because they used all there skills in the first 2 turns)

You see that it is not the juggs that are OP compared to the opponents.
Its simply because the opponents are just too ... to think.
And then they cry about us using boosters? Use them yourself too then, god.

If they were smart they do this:
Merc: strike
Me: Atom BH
BH: E booster
Me: I now have to attack since i dont have any other options so i aux BH.
BH: Smoke
Merc: Strike
Me: Heal
BH: strike
Me: I now have to attack again.
BH: Strike
Merc: Rage berzerker
Me: Health booster
BH: Rage cheap shot
Merc: Bunker
Me: Dead

If they do it like this, no jugg can win, its simply about timing.
Just because the opponents cant work together and basically are kinda 'dumb' (sorry i dont know if this is allowed, delete if inappriopiate).

And thats why we juggs win alot, by the opponents stupidity.
So no, it is balanced.
And there should not be any changes in it like a anti-jugg card. That would destroy the battle mode.

< Message edited by Sr. Zeph -- 1/6/2013 2:35:25 >
Epic  Post #: 26
1/6/2013 2:50:03   
Remorse

@ Mother1
I know it is likely to get better mother,

I was simply trying to explain the jugg at its current state to those juggernauts who think for some reason it should be easier, without first considering the other side of the argument arguably the stronger side since if you anger and frusterate the lower levels around level 26 too much with the juggernaut mode they are likely to quit and therefore less players and therefore less potential future income.

But as I said hopefully it will fix itself in omega.

This quote right here is what angered me:
quote:

Lol?! As a non var jugg I can say jugg is unfair! However, it's because of the opponents Raging EXTREMELY fast. Besides, my jugg record is Extremely poor as well(3:1). You want it to be 1:3 huh? Btw, when Omega is ready, they might have to lower the level range. Face caster tms, Bunker/berserker mercs, massacre bounties, Tank TLMs and CHs, with str BMs. 100% sure the juggle loses. Not to mention how unusually lucky the jugg's opponents are.

Plus Im not sure how it would work out but it could be possible to separate the juggernauts from the 2v2.
This could be achieved in a number of way, plus a combination of these ways if it would work, but not sure:

- Give very large reward to the opponents that beat the juggernauts! (This varies by how much people they need to attract to doing Juggernaut verse mode separated from 2v2)
- Change it so a lose in the Juggernaut mode does not count for the opponents however the win still counts towards the teams wins. ( to make it clear lose still counts for the juggernauts just the opponents do not get a lose.
- etc.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/6/2013 3:02:16 >
Epic  Post #: 27
1/6/2013 3:32:22   
Mother1

@ remorse

As it is now I could agree with you as it is right now I doesn't need to be easier. Half the time when I jug I get runners or disconnects. There have been times I have come across smart and prepared players that worked together but I still came out on top with a bit of luck on my end and planning (and not the infernal android either. I only use that for boss fights) getting players that know how to combat jugs and can put up a fight is refreshing to be honest. Heck I even play as a merc a class without defensive buffs, or health/energy passives to make it even more challenging.

However not all losses on can be blamed on the jug. There have been many times my opponents weren't thinking or planning together, and as a result it gave me the match. When I play with my merc alt which is at level 26 if I run into a jug I first look at my partner skills, and see how they can work with mine. Heck most of the times I can even pull out wins with my partner if they have something that can work against the jugs. Also to be honest with you if every opponent I faced worked with his partner as well as some of the other players I faced they would stand a better chance of coming out on top. While I can agree somethings are unfair (getting an opponent who doesn't have any or full gear) we can't give it all to them.

As for your idea I can support the second one but only if they win, the win doesn't count toward two vs two yet they still get the reward. While they didn't lose to two opponents they aren't fighting 2 opponents either. Heck I think I will suggest it.
Epic  Post #: 28
1/6/2013 4:27:07   
Remorse

^ I must admit,

Although I lose most of the time, I do enjoy versing the juggs as a level 26 when my partner is good with full gear, Most of the time its luck and the lack of bad luck that helps us win, but it does help if you have a good partner.

Though on average for me 3 out of very 4 , 2v2 battles is a jugg, an 1 out of every 4 of those I have a good partner, and 1 out of 2 of the good partners just leaves. which leaves me with very poor odds.

Plus what I dont understand is Why is it I get a lvl 31 jugg as two level 26's then I also get a 35 jugg with two level 26s...

I think that versing a 35 the average level should be at least 28 not 26, this means one level 26 and a 30.

Epic  Post #: 29
1/6/2013 4:30:39   
theholyfighter

I guess I've posted something terrible. Just a few moments before reading this thread I just had a seven loss streak on jugg where in 5 of the cases got ranted trolled at the very beginning. Guess I somehow used some inappropriate languages. I shouldn't shift my unsatisfactoryhere.

However, I still think that the current matching and battle conditions do not need a change. As Omega heads the jugg's opponents can NPC grind to fully upgrade their gear. Then even if they lose it'd be due to luck factors and the build they're using. In fact, winning shouldn't be too difficult.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/6/2013 4:38:07   
Remorse

^ Very true,

Which is why I also said it will probably be fine in Omega.
Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Juggernaut Mode Unfair
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition