Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Adjusting Stats in Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Adjusting Stats in Omega
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2013 14:09:13   
Combatoid

Do you guys think that we should pay to adjust our stats, or do you think that since we payed to upgrade the gear, it wouldn't be fair?
I personally think that it wouldn't be quite fair if they made us pay to adjust our gear, when the game/skills are being frequently adjusted and we are paying to switch classes.
What are your thoughts? :D

PS. I change my stat enhancements and weapons around a lot.

< Message edited by Combatoid -- 1/6/2013 16:42:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/6/2013 15:24:28   
Xxbbooxx

i dont know whether you mean stats as in retraining or stats on the weapon? please explain?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/6/2013 15:37:41   
Combatoid

quote:

since we payed to upgrade the gear
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/6/2013 15:52:02   
Lycan.

I think it would be fair, since we can NPC an infinite ammount of times it would be easy to get credits for adjustments, besides it probably wont cost much.

If the price for adjustments is too high then we have a reason to buy more weopons, so instead of readjusting your gear for credits, your can just put on your another one of your weps on which has the right stats.

If you dont have the time to farm NPC's for stat adjustments you can always do things the easier way and use varium.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/6/2013 16:19:07   
Combatoid

If you upgraded the wep with varium it would kind of be a bs move to make them pay more to arrange the stats on the wep :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/6/2013 16:20:55   
Lycan.

You can always arrange your stats with credits, even if you upgrade the weopon with varium.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/6/2013 16:29:24   
Combatoid

Yea, I feel like it would turn ED into farming instead of actual duels. Farming is very...very, boring.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/6/2013 16:34:42   
Lycan.

I agree, they should make PVP more rewarding like x ammount of credits depending on the level difference and an extra +1 credit for every round passed untill a certain ammount of rounds for example 10 rounds passed = x ammount of credits +10 and after that they dont get any extra credits.
I think this would definnately encourage people to do PVP instead of NPC bashing.

< Message edited by Lycan. -- 1/6/2013 16:37:41 >
Epic  Post #: 8
1/6/2013 16:39:44   
Combatoid

I really really don't wait to have to pay for every single piece of gear that I have every time I try and make a new fun build. ED should encourage players to try fun and new builds and forcing players to pay loads of credits every time they want to do so is frustrating personally. I really hope that they don't decide to make us "overpay" :)

Edit: @ Lycan. That would be a great idea in my opinion. To be honest, even though NPC's aren't going to have a limit on challenges I will prefer to farm 1vs1's than farm NPC's.

Posts merge. Please don't double post. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/6/2013 22:28:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Adjusting Stats in Omega
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition