Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2015 5:44:40   
Daph Duck

Azrael's Fries
Cover an opponent with fries covered in hot sauce. damaging their eyes and making them do a completely random move (skill, core, weapon, bot, etc.) Also turns their head into a potato for the rest of the battle. Animation looks like meteor shower but instead of meteors they are fries slathered with tabasco.

< Message edited by Daph Duck -- 8/20/2015 5:53:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 351
8/20/2015 11:32:17   
Dark Worshgiper

Guys do u have problems with potatoes ? I see many ideas contains potatoes .
AQW Epic  Post #: 352
8/20/2015 19:31:27   
DELTA BEING

critical charge - passive armor core

whenever you have less than 40% energy, anything that grants you energy, gives you an extra 15% energy
Epic  Post #: 353
9/7/2015 9:36:55   
Dark Worshgiper

Thief Of the Time
Active Core
Warm Up : 3 turns
Runs out 3 rounds from each player . then the player who activated it 'll get his turn again .
Note :
*If player , opponent or both were poisoned , decreased or affected by anythings , This effect 'll continue originally . but players won't do anything in the 3 rounds from core beginning .
*This core helps to decrease the cooldown or warmup of any skills or cores .

< Message edited by Dark Worshgiper -- 9/7/2015 16:49:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 354
9/7/2015 16:59:28   
shadow.bane

^ what u suggested is not that clear ! please be more clear ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 355
9/7/2015 17:09:03   
DELTA BEING

Plasma Barrier
passive core

Whenever you sustain energy damage more than 45% of your current health, a plasma barrier will be automatically activated for 4 turns, reducing all incoming energy damage by 20%

Note: only activates once per battle
Epic  Post #: 356
9/8/2015 15:49:33   
Dark Worshgiper

What do u mean Shadow ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 357
9/8/2015 16:30:51   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Cover an opponent with fries covered in hot sauce. damaging their eyes and making them do a completely random move (skill, core, weapon, bot, etc.) Also turns their head into a potato for the rest of the battle. Animation looks like meteor shower but instead of meteors they are fries slathered with tabasco.

I very much like this idea lol. Azrael's Anguish 2.0, even though it could better or worst than azrael's anghuish' active core, depending on which skill your opponent will use. Thumbs up.
MQ Epic  Post #: 358
11/11/2015 6:40:45   
shadow.bane

War Rage is a passive gun core works just like deadly aim that grants 12 % more permanent damage to your gun

on level 40 means 350 gun damage + 12 % --> 350 + [(350*12)/100] --> 350 + 42 = 392 damage .

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 11/11/2015 6:44:05 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 359
1/9/2016 13:33:04   
racing.lo.mas

Regain (armor passive):
Every time a player do a critical on you, you gain 30% energy based on the damage received.
In a extreme case, a support can do 600 damage with a multy crit rage, so the energy gain will just be 180 energy. It isnt also strong since blood hawk armor give 50% of bot damage (can be 300 when IA is used with rage)

Revenge
(armor passive):
When you get deflected, your next attack deal an extra 5% damage. If you get blocked you deal an extra 10% damage.

Recover
(primary passive):
Every time you get blocked, you gain 100 health.

Stealer (auxiliar core):
You deal 85% damage, stealing 10% of the higest stat from your target for 3 turns (110 energy). if your target has 100 dex, he lose 10 and they are add to you, it wont be so strong unless your opponent abuse 1 stat.

Unlucky (gun core):
You deal 85%, taking 3% of block, critical and deflection chance for 3 turns (100 energy cost).

Killer (gun core):
When you use this core, you do a normal shoot with your gun. If you deal over 200 damage, when you use your gun again you deal an extra 50% damage.

< Message edited by racing.lo.mas -- 1/12/2016 20:29:31 >
Epic  Post #: 360
1/11/2016 15:32:38   
racing.lo.mas

Help (passive armor):
If your opponent start, you get an extra 2 points for every stat.

Last chance (Aux core):
You sacrifise 100 HP to strike with your auxiliar dealing an extra 100 damage.

Burn (passive gun):
You have 5% chance to burn your target with your gun. The player burned will lose 40 hp for 5 turns.
Burn wont be as poison because it will work for a longer time, and it cant be cured.

Sacrifise (primary core):
You destroy your gun and aux for the rest of the battle, getting an extra damage to your primary (20% of both weapons).
350 (gun) + 400 (aux)= 750, so 20% will be 150
Epic  Post #: 361
1/12/2016 20:27:44   
racing.lo.mas

Survivor (Primary Passive):
You gain +15 damage to your primary every 5 turns (max 60).

All or nothing (Active armor):
You destroy your armor and strike your enemy dealing extra damage based in the defense and resistance given by your armor. On your next turn, your primary also deals +120 damage.
If your armor is at level max, the damage gained will be 120. When you activate the core you automatically strike (first turn), and in your next turn you can choose what primary attack you want to use with the extra damage (just to make the core good and give a free attack chosen). You armor is destroyed for the rest of the battle and, the defense and resistance given is gone

Shoot assist (Gun core):
You get an extra damage determined by the difference between your higher stat and your target higher stat.

Ultimate (Primary passive):
The energy needed for your ultimate skill is lowered (-10 x skill level).

< Message edited by racing.lo.mas -- 1/12/2016 20:30:14 >
Epic  Post #: 362
1/13/2016 1:23:42   
The berserker killer

Core Name: All Ready!

Type: Passive sidearm and aux

Description: Lowers cooldown of your weapon by 1

Core Name: Always Ready!

Type: Passive Primary and Armor

Description: Removes limitations of certain cores. (I.E Critical Heal, Hawk Guardian, Yeti Fury etc)

Core Name: On deck

Type: Passive Armor

Description: Lowers the cooldown of your 3 highest skills by 1

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 1/13/2016 1:43:08 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 363
1/13/2016 13:32:27   
racing.lo.mas

Never Ready (Aux core):
You attack with your aux dealing 85% damage and putting your target highest 3 skills in cooldown for 2 turns.

Gun core:
Takes the passive of your target for 3 turns.

Bot core:
Destroys all your target cores for 3 turns, dealing 105% damage.

Bot core:
All your target's skills need an extra 10 energy for 5 turns.

Bot core:
Your bot appears in front of you, protecting you from your opponent.
The bot appears and it has a hp determined by your bot damage (0 defense/resistance). Max bot damage - 120-, example: a focus has like 630 damage, so it's bot hp will be 510. Your opponent has to kill him first before attack you. Skills like Bunker, Super Charge, Plasma Cannon, Plasma Bolt, Fireball, Energy Grenade and Stun Grenade when destroy your bot, if the damage is higher than the heal of the bot, it also deals damage based in the leftover damage. In this case your defense/resistance will be like if you had 100. (Example: Super Charge deals 700 damage, your bot has 500 hp. Super Charge will waste 500 damageon your bot, and the rest will be done on you. From the 200 damage left, it will deal 100 on you because of your 100 resistance).
Multy works like in 2vs2, player has to pay the 2vs2 energy amount and it deal 90% on you and your bot. (your defense will be the one you have, and the defense of your bot is 0)
If the bot is killed you cant use it for the rest of the battle.

Bot core:
Your bot charge his attack, dealing an massive damage on your opponent.
When you use this core, the bot appears behind you. It gain an extra 5% damage per turn (The max damage it can gain is 100%), you can use it when you want, but if you attack, it stop of loading the attack. So if you want to deal 200% damage, you have to wait 20 turns without using your bot.
The core can be just used once.
Epic  Post #: 364
1/29/2016 19:06:58   
racing.lo.mas

Azrael Fault (Armor Passive):
Reduce your opponent's chance of doing a crittical by 8%.
Note: Promo.

Azrael Weakness (Armor passive).
Reduce your opponent's chance of doing a crittical by 6%.
Note: Sold in vendbot.

Awake (Armor passive):
Reduce your opponent's chance of stunning by 5%.
Note: Will be a usseful core since there are a lot of players stunning with stun skills and auxiliar.
Epic  Post #: 365
2/21/2016 23:40:43   
racing.lo.mas

(Class Weapon core):
Strikes dealing the maximum damage your primary can do, while the target use his minimum defense.

(Bot Core):
Gives you 100% chance crit for 2 turns.

(Bot Core):
Gives you a shield that prevents you of being crit or stunned for 5 turns.

(Bot core):
Deals 85% lowering your targert's chance of block and deflection by 5% for 5 turns.
Epic  Post #: 366
4/15/2016 7:09:45   
Silver Sky Magician

Core suggestion: Unbalance - 150 EP, switches the values of two of the opponent's stats, randomly chosen from STR, DEX, TECH and SUPP. Effect lasts two turns.
Post #: 367
4/16/2016 18:38:06   
Altador987

I wonder what if we had a gun that rooted opponents sorta like the bio armor does but without the obvious buff of def/res but it would force the oppenent to use only ranged attacks, it wouldnt be like the bunny bot where if you use a certain skill that isn't a basic attack then it'd a loophole but you'd literally be forced to rely on ranged attacks.

The gun would work well against strength builds but also be great use for long battles when mp is low and ranged attacks are on cd or one or more are. Idk what a reasonable mp cost would be i'm thinkin around 150 at least.

Lemme know what ya think

Merged with the core suggestions thread. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 4/18/2016 22:28:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 368
4/17/2016 4:23:57   
  Exploding Penguin

I really like this idea. It's like the other side of the coin in comparison to Azrael's will.

Having a core that roots can really stop your opponent's tempo and completely screw them over when timed right. Use it right when they need that static charge/assimilation/static smash and a person could really get a lot of value out of this core.
Epic  Post #: 369
4/17/2016 10:20:36   
Altador987

the purpose of it is to have a useful tool without affecting battle completely if say 2 players on 1 team were to have it, i don't want it to make or break a game per say but give a decent advantage and such
AQW Epic  Post #: 370
4/18/2016 20:56:41   
racing.lo.mas

I see it more like a bot core than a gun core. Lets guess you have this gun and the kartherax bot, it would be a pain for strength builds.

It's cool, because in some ways is more effective than kartherax and in other ways its weaker:
-If the opponent has already used their ranged weapons, he wont be able to do at least 30 damage.
-Can make the opponent not to use Parasite, Static Smash, Assimilation or Static charge.
But..
-You cant use it and forces the target so he loses his rage.
-Some strength players would be able to use strength skills.

I like this last thing because it will buff some skills as fire ball and fire scythe.
Epic  Post #: 371
4/18/2016 22:31:13   
Altador987

it could be a bot but i was trying to find more usable gun cores so that azrael wouldn't be the only one of use/
AQW Epic  Post #: 372
5/23/2016 20:51:38   
BalDrakoFountAQ3D

Hello this is my first post on the EpicDuel Forums my name in EpicDuel is fountain gun balsher I joined EpicDuel on June 6 2014 but I have been playing it every 6 months until May 13 2016 where I feel like I can do many things.\

Core
DISCLAMER: The first core is exclusive to these following weapons "Dage's War Sword E/Dage's War Sword P" They are 1% from the Dage the Evil NPC Challenge and they can only be used if you have a Legion Seal which can be bought at Dage the Evil's Inventory for 200,000 credits

Legion Persistence:(Passive) Upon each use of your primary weapon remove 0.25% of your opponents defense and resistance Note:It will take 400 rounds to entirely to lower their defense and resistance to the same extent as the Blood Hawk's Armor Annihilator. Example: If your opponent has 500 defense and resistance and you use an attack with your primary once they will have 498 defense and resistance left, use 3 more attacks and they will have 495 defense and resistance left, The core will stop taking effect when it says " #Players Defense has been Destroyed"

DISCLAIMER: This core can be purchased at the Endless's Inventory for 400,000 Credits

Endless Despair:(Passive) Summon the power of the Endless and start out with 20% more health than you are normally supposed to have. Example: If you have 750 Health, 100/20=5, 750/5=150 20%=150 Health, this means that if you have this core you will have 900 Health

< Message edited by BalDrakoFountAQ3D -- 5/23/2016 20:56:42 >
AQW  Post #: 373
5/24/2016 12:28:17   
Altador987

I love the first idea (the second isn't bad either), Id say make the percent a little stronger since matches don't last nearly as long (but only a little bit stronger) it'd be great for str builds. Very much supported
AQW Epic  Post #: 374
5/26/2016 20:43:02   
BalDrakoFountAQ3D

Altador thank you for making my day may you be blessed with getting your suggestions put in the game, Legion Persistence also removes .75% defense and resistance on rage or critical, On a Rage Critical 4% of the enemys defense and resistance is removed

< Message edited by BalDrakoFountAQ3D -- 5/26/2016 20:45:43 >
AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Skill Cores Suggestions 2.1
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition