Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Length of Omega Delay?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Length of Omega Delay?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2013 8:13:48   
arthropleura

I'm starting to get concerned; any longer and the whole wait and buyable tickets could outweigh the gain omega promises..
Thoughts?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/10/2013 11:38:37   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

The delay is a necessary inconvenience. However, if I had known it would be delayed this long and the tickets would be available after the launch, I would've taken my time earning Artix points instead of buying the Pre-Order deal out of pocket. Still, I don't think it would outweigh the pros of the Omega promised.

Epic  Post #: 2
1/10/2013 12:53:21   
Drianx

quote:

However, if I had known it would be delayed this long and the tickets would be available after the launch, I would've taken my time earning Artix points instead of buying the Pre-Order deal out of pocket.

True words sir.
That is called 'changing rules after the match has begun'.
And it hurts feelings.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Length of Omega Delay?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition