Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: After Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: After Omega
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2013 11:54:35   
Angels Holocaust

I swear, either Adobe Flash Player hates ED or they make up great excuses. Every time that a new phase is around the corner Adobe Flash Player decides to update itself. It's like this game is doomed to fail or something.
Post #: 26
1/19/2013 11:58:13   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

@Angels

I cry everytiem.

Lol

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 1/19/2013 11:59:36 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/19/2013 12:01:03   
ED Prince of Shadows

I think we need a PTR server now, for varium users only of course.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/19/2013 12:03:22   
FishNoobCrack

^^
No.
Post #: 29
1/19/2013 12:56:07   
The Astral Fury

I honestly don't know how you plan to release something on the 14th on December, and end up delyaing things this long, I mean through your design notes it looks like your not even half way done, so how in gods name did you ever think you could release it on the 14. You guys aren't lazy, but man it's been almost 3 month's without a release, let me empathize this a little bit more 3 MONTHS WITHOUT AN RELEASE and I don't even care if your working on Omega, 3 months without an release is CRAZY whatever your working on? I mean could you atleast maybe give us a mini release to keep us entertained while your working on Omega because if you did weekly releases we wouldn't mind waiting as much for Omega, the reason were so angry is because of the following, It's taking too long for Omega (Really it's been a while), False releases and or delays (This makes us angry, not only because it's taking long, but because we really thought Omega would be released on all those dates and we ended up being very dissapointed), no releases (were bored as heck ding 1v1 and 2v2 it gets boring ok). Honestly thats too long without a release (Not like they bother to put out weekly releases in the past, because since this is pvp they think we don't need a release all the time becuase we'll be entertained enough with the dueling. Also why are you trying to release it in one big throw up release, just release things in small parts so you don't have to work as hard, we don't have to wait, and we get to enjo the new features system etc.

This is why it's getting annoying, with luck Omega 2078 will be possible!
DF AQW  Post #: 30
1/19/2013 13:00:14   
Remorse

^ Im not angry,

And I dont really mind waiting.

TBH I never really enjoy the releases they give out unless its aimed at improving balance.

So if they had the option of them releasing small releases each weak I would rather them not since the only release I have been looking foward to is omega for probably more then a year now, and is the only reason I have returned to this game.

If they need more time, they need more time.

Be patient, play something else or give up the complaining because what do you intend to accomplish?

The devs have already been yelled at enough now its just getting sad.
Epic  Post #: 31
1/19/2013 13:14:13   
Lycan.

^ They should have atleast updated the Frost Warrior achievment.
Epic  Post #: 32
1/19/2013 13:16:19   
The Astral Fury

^Maybe your not getting angry, but alot of people are and can you really blame them? "Go play another game to pass time" Uh sorry that's not an argument or an excuse for the release/delays of Omega we've been waited patiently and we want to play Omega not some another game, let me repeat we want to play ED not another game. You don't like releases? Cool, but alot of other people do, and we want weekly releases, (I know that's SOOOO much to ask, but I guess I'm just a very greedy player).

Yelled at enough? If I were to not finish a project at my work, my boss/ Co workers would complain, argue and rant until it got done. I have a reponsibility at my work to finish my projects as do the Dev's in ED to finish their's it's not crazy and unfair that people are complaining and getting angry. They promised 3 release dates of Omega and they were all delayed, jeez if that happended at my work... wow. And honestly that post about the above flash player, lol nobody really cares instead of taking the time to write the pointless DN (Not pointless, but) about the bug use the time to fix the bug.

@Lycan wow your such a greedy player you know how much that's asking them thats WAYYYYYYYYY too much work for them, their working on Omega, I mean sure it'd only take a sec and that should have already released it without us having to ask because it's the least they can do, but no Lycan way to much to ask. I mean were already being so selfish and awful by complaning about how Omega's been delayed 3 times and that we haven't had a release in 3 months.

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 1/19/2013 13:19:44 >
DF AQW  Post #: 33
1/19/2013 14:18:23   
Calogero

Now Now, Noone here should be angry or disapointed at all...

If this was a 1 time thing then ok but come on now, We should know by now to not really believe
ED when it involves Dates...

and If I may speak freely ( probably not ) that's when a Person starts to predict delays, something isn't going right...

Old Habits are hard to lose my fellow forumites

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/19/2013 16:37:31   
Made 4 Sunny Days

I find it distressing that so many people are getting this upset about the release delay. Omega is not only as they said, essentially a revamp of the game, but they are also adding in completely brand new things that are going to affect battles.

Dealing with all these variables and making sure that the game is balanced so when it gets released (especially with the golden yeti tourney) people aren't complaining about something that is unbalanced and unfair.

Instead of rushing to put out a poorly built release, they are taking the time they really need to get everything right. Honestly, if they put out a subpar release, they will just have to spend the next weeks fixing it, and updating it and it would be a mess. Now we get a bigger, better and tested thoroughly release that will change the whole game.

In my opinion, I am proud of the fact that they are willing to put so much into this game. They are listening to the players and are making changes for the better. It makes me feel good that I am supporting a game where they have few devs that actually are in tune with the community. Is it worth it to continue to complain? Its not gonna make the release come any faster...
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/20/2013 9:05:09   
LSJRocks

@ astral

I agree with u.. even a mini realese would be good enough for the time being. i dont really know exactly how much longer i can wait.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/20/2013 10:39:59   
Giras Wolfe

I love how we're all such total ED junkies that taking a week off until the release isn't even an option.

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 1/20/2013 10:40:09 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/20/2013 15:21:02   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Lol.

This is turning into discussion/flaming about the release delays, when the topic is what happens after Omega.

Probably whats going to happen is a Valentine weapons release soon after, and then maybe some more tournaments will be released.

Edit:
@Made 4 Sunny Days
I wish everyone thought that way.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 1/20/2013 15:22:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/20/2013 15:22:50   
Xendran

quote:

^ They should have atleast updated the Frost Warrior achievment.

They cannot update the client until omega is ready.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 39
1/20/2013 15:25:35   
Lycan.

But they can update the Frost wepons
Epic  Post #: 40
1/20/2013 15:33:55   
Angels Holocaust

After the Omega update, the people will play this game for 1 month before realizing that it is the same as before.
Post #: 41
1/20/2013 19:03:19   
Lycan.

quote:

After the Omega update, the people will play this game for 1 month before realizing that it is the same as before.

It won't be the same for people who bash NPC's for a better win rate and it will also balance the gap between var/non-var so it won't be the same for them either.
Epic  Post #: 42
1/26/2013 14:17:14   
Lycan.

quote:

I've been predicting past midnight of the 25th, or a delay to 6pm on the 26th this entire time, and i think i'm right :P

Your wrong.

On topic: By the time Omega is done it will probably going to be christmas 2013.
Epic  Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: After Omega
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition