Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= DNs 18Jan2013 Smashmas War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= DNs 18Jan2013 Smashmas War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2013 6:04:04   
Plasma Charge
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Randor the Red

January 18, 2013
Smashmas War
Just like we continue to do in Beta, HeroSmash keeps getting improvements! This time, it's the Smashmas war! Merging old and new maps required us to re-code some parts of the map, but thanks to Dumoose and Llussion's code mastery, we're ready to release!

Concept by Postmaster General
---
Instead of only one side (Good or Evil) winning this war, both will have to work together! Heroes need to protect the city while you Villains want something to rule! We learned from the Ebilcorp war that you all just love war, so this should be an epic one!

Concept by Polistar
---
This Battle Poll features two of our artists going head to head, skill to skill! Postmaster General and Polistar have created artwork (only the winning item will be finished) consisting of a weapon and shield!

Please note: Twitter and Facebook are not the places to report bugs. Please use our all-new Artix Entertainment Bug Tracker at http://www.artix.com/bugs
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/19/2013 7:03:40   
megakyle777

A war huh? Well, I'm always up for a fight.

Anyone know some good powers for a level 6 char?

Also, 2% in tem minuites. You underestimate us.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/19/2013 7:14:31 >
DF  Post #: 2
1/19/2013 8:56:20   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Those weapons are so chunky! <3 to war!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/19/2013 8:56:20   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

And we are done! Because that`s how we roll!

Managed to go from lvl 16 to 25% to lvl 20. Awesome players are awesome. Had lots of fun winning the war with all the people that were pwning snowmen at mainstreetwest-1.

Now to check on the shops.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/19/2013 9:01:56   
plebster

hi balu, it's me vestige!

Also, that new bug hunter system is neat!
AQW  Post #: 5
1/19/2013 9:08:33   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Hey, plebster. Was really late when we met yesterday online so I had to log off. Did the majority of my fighting today. I think I gained like 170000 XP. :D

I need to upgrade and replace some of my powers now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/19/2013 9:18:53   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

As long as I still get Evil rep then I'm glad for any type of war. I do enjoy the thought of the two factions having different goals which don't conflict with each other as much. Could be useful on balancing the sides out.

Edit: I don't have time to check actually.

< Message edited by The ND Mallet Guy -- 1/19/2013 9:36:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/19/2013 10:36:06   
linklink0091

i was thrilled with how fast ppl was crushing the war meter, even when the servers was blocked off for about 3 hours we still gained 2% with our small team and i even made a new alt and got him to level 12 in a matter of like 3 -4 hours

it was a much needed break from pvp ^o^

EDIT: just checking (and no im not reporting a bug) is anyone noticen the high server/pixle lag from the game when in use of moves or just walking?

< Message edited by linklink0091 -- 1/19/2013 16:46:05 >
AQW  Post #: 8
1/20/2013 17:18:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You know something sad about the war, though, other than that it ended on the first day?

The quest items remain in your inventory, and you can't turn them in. Thus the characters get continuously poisoned by radiation. e.e
DF  Post #: 9
1/20/2013 17:29:32   
vulkan

is that polistar weapon going to be a gun, or a sword?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/20/2013 20:14:43   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Both, but I'd guess technically classified a sword.
DF  Post #: 11
1/27/2013 9:00:48   
Clown the Jester

Well...fighting snow...heh...an amusing little thought. Not worthy of a HA HA...cause...well...its been done....I appreciate the old jokes as much as the next serial killer reality bending harlequin...but sometimes ya gotta bring in the fresh material.

Cause if ya keep in the old...then...well soon...the audience will be able to predict the punchline...and if they can guess the punchline...

ITS NO LONGER FUNNY!

But still...fighting snow men after a CEO from another dimension stuffed our game's stocking with 10 million Ebil viruses...heh heh....that was something worth laughing about.

Tis the Season to be Jolly! Or else.

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= DNs 18Jan2013 Smashmas War
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition