Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sielu

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sielu
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2013 7:19:17   
Voodoo Master

Sielu

Quests given
Betrubung Expedition

Shops owned
Sielu's DC Helms
Sielu's DC Shop
Sielu's Shop

Dialogue
Day Time Falconreach (Book 3)

Sielu: Hail adventurer.

• Merge Shop - opens Sielu's Shop.
  • DC Shop - opens Sielu's DC Shop.
  • DC Helm Shop - opens Sielu's DC Helms.

• Essences?
    Sielu: The essences will drop from the dungeons that the elementals are gathering in, particularly in the elemental foothills.
    Sielu: If you don't wish to gather the essences, or wish for the most powerful versions I can smith, you can see what I have available in my DC Shop.
    Sielu: I do have several weapons in the DC Shop that may become available for merges in the future... if you can discover the dungeons!

• Talk
    Sielu: I am Metalliseos Sielu, leader, teacher and blacksmith.

Sielu: What? Just because I am male, I should have some kind of masculine color? Our wings reflect our power and inclinations.
    Sielu: Gold, the refined colour of the most precious metal, fits me perfectly. It also reflects the intense fire I must work with.
    Sielu: My wings tell much about me. What does you ... physical make-up say about you?

Sielu: Yes, leader. There are many parts to the whole, young one.
    Sielu: Just as a machine must have many pieces to work, so must every good society.
    Sielu: The Wind Elves are made up of several groups that create a strong and unified people. I lead the artisans and crafters.

Sielu: Yes, it is my responsibility to ensure that every generation that comes of age are taught the skills of the various arts...
    Sielu: ...such as blacksmithy, metallurgy, jewelry craft and weapon design and creation.
    Sielu: Yes, these hands can craft even the finest gold and silver filigrees. Just because I wield a forge does not mean I cannot be artistic.
    • The Rose?
      Sielu: The Rose is misguided.
      Sielu: In this misguided perspective, actions have been taken that are more oppressive... painful than what magic has done in the history of this land.
      Sielu: Kara will be able to tell you more about the far reaching hand of the Rose.
      Sielu: There are... people out there, <Character>, that have been captured and punished unjustly.
      Sielu: And all of us have just stood aside and let it happen because they were not like us. But that is Kara's territory.

Sielu: Kara is young, but she is passionate. She has been a great leader of all Wind Elves, especially in these trying times.
      Sielu: I was one of her mentors when she was a little girl, before her wings came in. She was always a bit of a spitfire though.

• Blacksmith?
      Sielu: I can. What you want made will determine what you must find to make it successful.

Betrubung Expedition

Sielu: <Character>... I have a mission for you, if you want it.
    Sielu: Betrubung Swamp lies southwest of here. It is a magical place, full of life... and death.
    Sielu: I have friends there... but now the Rose is starting to... to intrude. Would you be so kind as to distract them?

Design Notes Image

Thanks to
    -- Jay for image.
    -- DF Staff for Design Notes image.
    -- Paz Vi for Design Notes image link.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/30/2018 0:52:11 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sielu
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition