Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 29«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 7:39:11   
Xhenon

I can't you post. Can you post a link please?
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
4/4/2013 7:43:20   
megakyle777

...It's two posts above your Underworld Assasin post. Which you might want to take a look at the bottom of if you have not already since a AK left a message there about rules.

But yeah. It does not have any drawing attached to it since I can't draw. I'm just curious what you think of the idea itself.
DF  Post #: 127
4/4/2013 7:57:36   
Xhenon

Ooh yeah.. about the rules... hehe I actually I don't know what I'm doing wrong because all my posts were different and I am not spamming. Maybe it was by posting post after post.

I saw your post and I like it! I like the part of transforming from man to werepyre idea. What do you think of my two new chars?

AQW Epic  Post #: 128
4/4/2013 7:59:41   
megakyle777

You got it right. Double posting is considered spam, so next time you have a idea, either wait for another fourmite to post first, or edit your old post to include the idea.

And yeah, I do like the ideas. I need to look at them again, will edit in a sec.

EDIT: yeah, I think the best one was the lightning theif. I especialy like the jagged cloak he has at the bottom.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/4/2013 8:01:54 >
DF  Post #: 129
4/4/2013 8:39:25   
Blackshock

@Xhenon: All your characters look alike enough to be considered evolution branches, looks pretty neat. I would suggest giving a more elemental look towards your storm one tho, just to make his element a bit more apparent XD

Anyway, anyone care to give some feedback on my beetle-kin knight commander?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 130
4/4/2013 20:06:54   
Xhenon

@blackshock: great idea! i could make one neutral character that could evolve into different characters with different elements! I'm gonna work on it now..
and about your battle-kin knight, it looks kinda cool but i really don't like bugs... I squash one when I see one XD but it could be a new race for oversoul.. try making
more with different characteristics like a king, an assassin, etc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
4/5/2013 7:02:32   
Finncollier

kitsun
i was having a dream last night and came up with this, its Kitsun my favourite chaos lord
Post #: 132
4/5/2013 7:56:34   
Xhenon

Hey I made all my suggestions put together in one evolution tree. Tell me what you think.

NEW! ---> Xhenon

Appearance: http://twitpic.com/ch4cld (left hand - magic runes come out of his hand, right hand - the spell book)

Backstory: Xhenon was once a sorcercerer's apprentice. He was only able to cast beginner spells, until he found a spell book filled with forbidden spells that belonged to his master. Through this book he became stronger yet was still not contented by his current power. He then discovered a spell that could give him more power and change his life forever. He had to choose from harnessing the power of the storms' lightning and thunder, being one with the power of light and vanquish evil, or be possessed by the pure dark magic and wanting nothing less thandestroying everything in his path.

Element: Neutral
Alignment: Neutral
Could Evolve to:

1. Xhenon the Lightning Thief

Appearance: http://twitpic.com/cglskc
Element: Energy
Alignment: Neutral

2. Xhenon the Angelic Slayer

Appearance: http://twitpic.com/cgs54y
Element: Light
Alignment: Good

3. Xhenon the Underworld Assassin

Appearance: http://twitpic.com/cgj4r7
Element: Shadow
Alignment: Evil

Notes:
1. All of the evolved forms are to be floating, you know like how Jack Frost floats.
2. One of Lightning Thief's attacks should be like Sasuke's Chidori.
3. Feel free to choose the coloring for the chars but keep in theme. like if its alignment is good use good theme colors like white, gold, etc.
4. If desired, the evolved forms may be separate chars.
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
4/5/2013 8:05:40   
Finncollier

xhenon i just want to say, the notes at the bottom really don't need to be there, it's just your certainty there going to be put in

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 134
4/5/2013 8:07:18   
Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
The art is quite simple yet not easy to draw and its amazing. Like it.
Post #: 135
4/5/2013 8:29:59   
megakyle777

Was bored, so I added a short story to my Werepyre Knight to fleash it out. take a look and tell me what you think.
DF  Post #: 136
4/5/2013 19:19:05   
Xhenon

@fincollier: who knows, i might get picked so my char will be in the game XD

Was adding a base character alright? Does it make it better? What do you think?

< Message edited by Xhenon -- 4/5/2013 19:22:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 137
4/5/2013 22:54:24   
Finncollier

but, your spamming compilations of your chars, which sort of look the same, sorry i don't want to annoy anyone
Post #: 138
4/6/2013 4:37:15   
Xhenon

actually I deleted my previous posts
AQW Epic  Post #: 139
4/6/2013 4:39:12   
Finncollier

oh okay, sorry didn't see that. I apologise
Post #: 140
4/6/2013 10:09:58   
Finncollier

it's really just an idea i had, using two elements for one card
Post #: 141
4/6/2013 10:37:57   
UnderSoul

@Hakunin I made an Anicent One and Cultist suggestion post, recently editied it in to my last suggestion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
4/6/2013 10:42:18   
Megadragonknight

@Undersoul
I read your character suggestion and I like it especially the backstory. Nice one!
Post #: 143
4/6/2013 10:48:04   
UnderSoul

@mega Thank you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
4/6/2013 10:53:23   
Megadragonknight

@Undersoul
Your welcome.
Post #: 145
4/6/2013 10:58:33   
UnderSoul

@Hakunin Thank you very much, I was stuck between that or Thanatos.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
4/6/2013 11:04:10   
Megadragonknight

@Undersoul
Your character suggestion backstory is quite creative and interesting. I do like it.
Post #: 147
4/6/2013 14:26:53   
DeathGuard

Here is an update to my OS character suggestions
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 148
4/6/2013 16:41:17   
DeathGuard

@Hakunin: Thank you!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 149
4/6/2013 21:17:16   
Blackshock

Would like to repost my old suggestion for a personal character. Anyone got feedback on it?

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21151062
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 29«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition