Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 3 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/24/2013 22:32:03   
kittycat

If its 30%, I probably would only have about at least 1000 varium returned.
AQ MQ  Post #: 51
1/24/2013 22:52:16   
Death Jr

The refund system is kinda unfair to people that have sold many enhanced weapons in the past. Why don't they give us a percentage of varium based on how much we have purchased. About 30 percent of my varium was spent on enhancements so y not do something like give us 30 percent of the varium we have bought back. If they can track how much varium we have spent this shouldn't be to hard.
Post #: 52
1/24/2013 22:52:20   
SouL Prisoner

Kinda sounds like my suggested idea, expect the % part is little different :D

But, it would have been nice if we got anything other than achievement(Bike or bot, would be be nice:)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/24/2013 22:59:54   
ReinXI

hmm based on what I have in my inventory the minimum I should get is varium 2385, and credits 27900
but what I wanna know is where I am on the enhancement chart >.> I have enhanced so much stuff since
last year frost destroyer, delta maul, pretty much all the different promos + tesla armor/ possibly other
armors multiple different sidearms, auxes and more ._. I don't even remember what all I have enhanced xD
Epic  Post #: 54
1/24/2013 23:09:42   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I doubt I will go beyond the level-1 range for the achievements, as I tend to sell stuff whenever I need something new

As for the part I cared about most, I was hoping for at least 50% of my varium back, as it's not like I chose to get rid of the enhancements, but whatever, I already have what I will do in Omega planned, and which build I will try first
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
1/24/2013 23:15:45   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@blaze You do know that the achievement is based off of ALL your enhancements, sold or not, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/24/2013 23:23:20   
Blaze The Aion Ender

@ND Mallet

Just went back and read that right before reading your post
Made me slightly happier about this whole ordeal
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/24/2013 23:49:41   
Clutch

Super happy, gonna get a cheevo and it looks like PAYDAY when Omega comes :D. Great job devs.
AQ Epic  Post #: 58
1/25/2013 0:03:47   
AllStarLuckii

I think the refunds are low , 30% varium refund of initial purchase price ? Thats like 300 varium for each fully enchanted gear that we enchanced for 1000 varium. I say take out the achievments because they don't really do anything for us, and Boost the varium refund to 50% at least.

Post #: 59
1/25/2013 0:11:27   
AllStarLuckii

This refunding systems seems like a rip off to me, what about players that recently bought enchantments ? 30 % varium refund and 10% credit refund is just to low. It would be best to boost each by 20%. Varium players have supported epicduel for a very long time , is now not the time for them to support us and give us a fair refund ?
Post #: 60
1/25/2013 0:54:39   
Teufel Hunden

Everything they posted is fair and i love the surprise with the refund. I was almost positive only an achievement would be given. I am absolutely delighted. Dont complain guys, we are lucky to be getting anything. Enjoy the little things in life and you'll live a happy life.

AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/25/2013 0:58:12   
Banir

The compensation is a bit low. I did the calculations for myself and I am not satisfied. To be fair though, I only had 17 enhancements. That probably wouldn't even make it to top 80% if that was one of the achievement tiers.
Epic  Post #: 62
1/25/2013 0:59:36   
ReinXI

the only thing I could say would be to make it for what you enhanced throughout the game because I had to sell some of those items to make room in my inventory due to a lack of space :/ that's really the only thing that imo could make this better aside from raising the % on refund but I doubt that will happen so yeah
Epic  Post #: 63
1/25/2013 1:00:07   
Teufel Hunden

and to banir, it is just a little something to give back. i have like 40+ enhances and im gettin 3.5k back but im happy that at least im gettin something

Edited to remove reference to a post that no longer exists. You are not in trouble. ~Eukara Vox, AE Admin

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 1/25/2013 1:17:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/25/2013 1:03:51   
Fortitudo

I wonder which skull is for which achievement. I like the black one the best myself.
Epic  Post #: 65
1/25/2013 1:09:21   
Teufel Hunden

I think black one is for lowest and obviously bold is for top tier
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
1/25/2013 1:13:28   
Mother1

^

We all agreed to the TOS and you know what the TOS says about refunds. Be happy that the staff choose to go against that and compensate us at all.
Epic  Post #: 67
1/25/2013 1:14:04   
sylar67

the chevo is so not fair seeing that many people sold many useless fully enhanced items be4 , the 30% is a rip off . 10% credits ? seriously ?
the chevo should be the total of all enhancements you ever did buy if its over 20k var you get the highest chevo 10 k lower 5k lower ... something like that , the reason they did this now is for the people like smackie el frogg and others who waste all their cash on this game so they enhance all their items to get the highest cheevo ... and i bet smackie is doing that on his lvl 0 alt ... and so will buffy ... and many others .
Post #: 68
1/25/2013 1:14:17   
Teufel Hunden

uhm it isnt that at all, you need to learn some things bud... You are acting insane...

Definition of insanity: trying to do the same thing and expecting a different result
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
1/25/2013 1:16:46   
cool preston

I'd be much happier with 50% refund.
MQ  Post #: 70
1/25/2013 1:17:01   
Remorse

Im pretty happy with this compensation,

Was kinda hoping they would give more for the credit purchase method, 10% is probably not enough to make me get of the streets as a homeless broke.

But it should be good with the easy farming of NPCs so that is good.

Epic  Post #: 71
1/25/2013 1:21:03   
kaiseryeux21

i really care less about my varium coz i only spent a little on that on enhancements. but i must admit the refund percentage for credits is a bit lower. its only 8000 credits back for a fully enhance 7 slots worth 80k. even though others might say that the credits can be gain by fighting npc, the fact that we spent so much time and effort just to gain some credits already is a testament that we worked hard for it. i hope the % could raise up to 30-50%. I doubt i could even insert 1 skill core for the compensation i will received. But this is just my opinion, and by the way im still happy they gave us something in return. Good job devs.
DF Epic  Post #: 72
1/25/2013 1:25:26   
ReinXI

@sylar the chievos take into account EVERY enhancement purchased with varium even the ones we no longer have( sold the item )
Epic  Post #: 73
1/25/2013 1:27:25   
cole rules0

Why are people saying they are happy with 30% return. You payed money for something you thought would stay. This is completely unfair i'm sure if people knew that enhancements would be taken away and the large amount of varium they spent would be reduced the a mere 30%, well I may not be able to speak for people but I know I am very unhappy with this news. wasted money is the only thing on my mind.

< Message edited by cole rules0 -- 1/25/2013 1:28:05 >
AQ  Post #: 74
1/25/2013 1:30:33   
theholyfighter

All I hope is that the amount compensated is enough to upgrade fully on items/filled with skill cores.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 3 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition