Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(OS) The Journal of a Knight Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (OS) The Journal of a Knight Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 21:43:12   
UnderSoul

Story here.

This is discussion about my OS fanfiction story. The Journal of a Knight: A Story of Life, Death, and Undeath. If you like this I may write more in-depth fanfiction backstories.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 1/27/2013 22:54:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/5/2013 19:04:34   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

It appeared to have a shell like an insect, and whatever colour it onve was it is now stained red with the blood of the innocent.

once
quote:

What he meant by that I don't know. I must find a way to stop him!.

Extra period that shouldn't be there

Interesting tale so far. Though you suddenly have this Kira character appear, but don't explain who she is or how she relates to the story.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/5/2013 19:07:38   
Labyth
Banned

I think is was good story after all you have to be an oversoul person to know who kira is(kira is thename of the paladin) and wel sure their are misspelling but i care little for such.

@Below hey if i make a story could you post it?

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/5/2013 19:22:17 >
Post #: 3
4/5/2013 19:15:14   
UnderSoul

@Mritha I'll fix the errors, and as for Kira I just assumed that the reader would know the name of the Paladin character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/5/2013 19:29:49   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Undersoul, Honestly? OS is the only game that I've played where Kira was male. In every other game/book I've had dealings with, the name Kira has been given to a female. And since its been a while since I've fought a paladin, I didn't remember that thats who it was. Not that big of a deal, really, it was just very confusing to me to suddenly see this new person.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/6/2013 10:38:00   
Hakunin

@Mirtha

Kira was the lead character in DeathNote, a male "kill for the greater good" fanatic (perfect choice for a paladin if you ask me).

Problem can arise when a new evolution will come out for the Paladin character though.

---------

Also interesting use of the common misunderstanding whose result are the Oversouls. According to the official video Nulgath was sitting tight, guarding the Gate, while Dadge was roaming around massacring everyone and everything to fill up his undead ranks...
Still, I pretty much like the idea of some "original dungeon inhabitants", and the "not blaming Dadge for all" concept.

Worth some appluse for the creative use of ingame speeches too.
AQ  Post #: 6
4/6/2013 10:42:55   
UnderSoul

@Hakuin Thanks for the praise, after the recent attention, I might write more OS journals/intricate backstories.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (OS) The Journal of a Knight Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition