Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes February 1, 2013: Late Night Release: X-Boost Items! Contest Characters!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes February 1, 2013: Late Night Release: X-Boost Items! Contest Characters!
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2013 18:52:16   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

quote:

Like a BOSS... till Monday!

We accidentally put the Boss computer deck version of the contest characters into the Shop today. Way too many things going into the game at once and not enough testers... Well there's three testers, me Waric and Rolith. Enjoy it through the weekend. Their proper decks will be restored Monday!

X-boost Update: Stackable up to x10

X-boost items will be stackable up to x10! This means if you buy it multiple times you can increase the amount of experience and gold bonus you get up to 100%.
NOTE: It could get confusing... currently, there's nothing to indicate how many X-boosts you have. The programmers will have that in next week!

Late Night Release: X-Boost Items! Contest Characters!

Posted on Febuary 01, 2013 by Nulgath

Later tonight, Contest winners Shaister and Vergil will have their characters released today! Before you spend your hard earned Soulgems or Gold on these Contest characters, know they can be possessed in the New Nightmare Dungeon!

Game Update v0.6.02

• Oversoul's FIRST item, the X-Boost Item! This will increase the Experience you gain! Speed up the leveling process!
  • A New Boss now roams the Undead Dungeon
  • 6 New Characters Released
  • For High Level Players, Talk to Oblivion, the keeper of the Nightmare Dungeon! The Nightmare Dungeon will release High End bosses randomly for you to fight and attempt to possess. Come here in the future to challenge your skills and encounter new Monsters! The Bosses in here hit HARD!

Nightmare Dungeon!

Coming Soon!
    Grand Quest and Card Customization!

• < Message edited by Rilami -- 2/2/2013 3:23:33 >
    Post #: 1
    2/1/2013 18:53:50   
    Darkstardust1234

OH YES. exp boost is here :D
    AQW  Post #: 2
    2/1/2013 18:55:18   
    Fallen Crest

YES YES YES, experience boost!
    AQW  Post #: 3
    2/1/2013 18:56:14   
    Zanzibaarus

OH MERCY YES!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    2/1/2013 19:09:44   
    Finncollier

Is that...the arch-lich i've been waiting for YEEEEEEEEES

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
    - The executioner
    Post #: 5
    2/1/2013 19:50:25   
    Tally

Witchblade, yessss.
    DF MQ  Post #: 6
    2/1/2013 20:02:55   
    ChrisX

Hmmm....Grand Quest? Sounds really important o.o
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    2/1/2013 21:28:45   
    Matgon

Why is Nulgath calling the X boost an "item" did they change their mind about "artifacts"?
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    2/1/2013 21:30:52   
    BJEBLE

An X-Boost is an item because it is something that is not a character, or a feature of the game.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 2/1/2013 21:31:20 >
    DF  Post #: 9
    2/1/2013 21:31:05   
    Rilami
    Shall we resolve this dissonance?

@Matgon

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I think they're either separate things, or the same thing, if they're separate that would actually be pretty cool, so that you could use an Exp boost while still having an artifact that helps you train faster.
    Post #: 10
    2/1/2013 21:34:17   
    Matgon

@Rilami: Actually it makes sense... artifacts should affect battle-wise only.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    2/1/2013 22:07:02   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

Success!

Awesome update material! Too bad I wasted my AP's on AQWorlds and not OverSoul! ><

-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    2/1/2013 23:55:03   
    caseybp

sounds fun. i hope it at LEAST cuts the level up time in half. because for a non grinder like me, leveling to 20 is a TAD out of reach.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    2/1/2013 23:57:57   
    Zanzibaarus

It updated, but I can't access the servers. }}}:I
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    2/2/2013 0:20:23   
    bugattiboy91

Stackable x10? Does that mean you could buy 10 lifetime boosts and get a permanently double your gains?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
    2/2/2013 0:21:28   
    dxdeathwalkerdx

I am in love. with this fiend character
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    2/2/2013 0:22:30   
    ND Mallet
    Legendary AK!!!

@bugatti Yep, you can only get 10 of them though.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    2/2/2013 0:35:45   
    Craneo

X-Bonus Boost not working
    http://prntscr.com/r9fum

I did not see LOL
    "NOTE: It could get confusing... currently, there's nothing to indicate how many X-boosts you have. The programmers will have that in next week! "

< Message edited by Craneo -- 2/2/2013 0:42:18 >
    Post #: 18
    2/2/2013 1:05:09   
    Sir Xander

Bought the x10 Lifetime Xboost.... 100 sgs...... I hope it was worth it
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    2/2/2013 1:29:50   
      Grixus Faldor

Just to be on the safe side I bought 5, when I went into battle there was no indication, upon victory, as to whether or not the X-Boost kicked in. The EXP I received was still OpLevel*20 as opposed to (OpLevel*20)+(0.5*OpLevel*20). The figures stayed the same, and I'm unsure if I got the amount I was supposed to.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    2/2/2013 1:36:12   
    zentrix321

they are OVERPOWERED.
    im done.
    Post #: 21
    2/2/2013 1:54:11   
    Labyth
    Banned

Yes they are now qualified as overpower(finally sommething hard to kill)

All caps content removed. Please refrain from using all caps, it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 2/2/2013 13:05:49 >
    Post #: 22
    2/2/2013 2:30:25   
    jakemaster1390

@ James Lu in almost all the games the reward and exp gains figures from a certain level stay the same. The X-boost gains are shown as a seperate figure. just hang on till next week when they figure out the way to tell how many xp boosts you have.

If anybody gets a balloon over their head saying you are getting 0xp and 0 extra gold just after you bought your x-boost, log out and then re-log in and you will start to get your xp rewards

< Message edited by jakemaster1390 -- 2/2/2013 2:47:00 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    2/2/2013 2:47:18   
    Ninjaty

The X-Boosts doesn't seem to be working. I bought a few permanent ones, so I hope they fix them soon.
    And I thought the monsters in the Nightmare Dungeon were supposed to be tough, yet they don't seem very difficult at all.

But still, great release for letting us know what to expect: dedicated challenge areas and temporary / permanent boosts. Can't wait for them to work properly :D

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 2/2/2013 2:48:00 >
    Post #: 24
    2/2/2013 2:57:38   
    almanac01

quote:

And I thought the monsters in the Nightmare Dungeon were supposed to be tough, yet they don't seem very difficult at all.

This is either the world's worst lie or you used the character shop SEF and WB.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes February 1, 2013: Late Night Release: X-Boost Items! Contest Characters!
    Page 1 of 3123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition