Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

*Rarity*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> *Rarity*
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2013 23:30:18   
Master Volcon

How do you think rarity is going to change now. It is easier than ever to get to 25k rarity for the achievement.

All you have to do is go to a shop that has a rare weapon, take all the stats and damage off, pay around 200 varium, then repeat. Buying the weapon for 200 varium and getting tons of rarity.

Any ideas how this can be resolved?

For example, I can get dages boomstick for 345 varium with no stats or damage, and it gives me full rarity.

What are your thoughts?

Please discuss :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/5/2013 23:42:00   
SMGS

That would be untrue to an extent actually. Part of the Rarity Score is determined by how much is spent on the item, so items that are Level 0 won't give as much rarity as a Level 35 weapon.
Post #: 2
2/6/2013 0:09:06   
willendorf

That's what I did to get the achievement, lol. Of course I only bought weps that I would actually use later, but still.

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/6/2013 23:11:32   
nico0las

Well at this point I think that every player on the rarity board is probably very cheesed, seeing as they spend hundreds of dollars on something that you can now get for free.
In any case, yes rarity is going to lose any and all value. The number itself will perhaps have some value, but I am doubtful.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/6/2013 23:23:30   
Sir Xander

Got the Treaure hunter, Not sure if its cause of the omega stuff, but xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/7/2013 0:07:11   
_i_am_a_helper_

^ My inv score -> 71k
Maybe I'll make it on the leaderboard after all :O
Post #: 6
2/7/2013 9:11:24   
zion

got it in infernal war as a f2p buying and selling light mechachilid armors... old news.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> *Rarity*
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition