Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Creativity is the key.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Creativity is the key.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2013 19:43:21   
Average

quote:

Justice the problem here is that people put wanting to win over being creative. No one likes to lose so they will do everything in their power to win and right now copying an OP build rather then making a new one and possibly getting hammered is the key. While we have some creative players like vegafire who don't care about win rate many player do care about their win rates.

quote:

Ha, people are hardly creative, they would sacrifice their so called creativity for a OP build/class/skill core, its basic human nature, I am not impressed these days, it seems like that I'm the only one who is not eager to try a OP strength beserker build or a strength bloodmage these days.

These posts are spot on, along with others like it. It's not that people can't be creative, it's that people care more about winning than being creative. Another issue is that certain things just wont work well together, but of course, if you don't care about win rates, then this is okay.

quote:

I must say that I'm glad that there is some individuals who prefers to use the current extremely balanced cyber hunter class(compared to the other classes).

I'm a cyber hunter :). I've been one for a while so a change would be nice, but it's far too expensive. Haven't thought up an build that works besides strength or support abuse, although your idea of a 5 focus cyber hunter is intriguing. Don't worry, I don't steal builds :P

< Message edited by Average -- 2/8/2013 19:46:10 >
Post #: 26
2/8/2013 19:50:00   
veneeria

I always used my builds too here and actuality, i have seen a LOT more of creative builds than ever.. Some are just mind blowing/inspirational and others are, not bad but still do the job. But still kills me to see someone copy a build and worse is to see someone in a video showing so.

I really like to go thou all the new stuff, even if i don't buy them, just to learn about them and form an opinion on how to counter it. Good lucky guys on your builds though, to be honest, i don't mind you having weak or overused builds It makes it easier to kill ya...or to be killed
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/8/2013 22:15:06   
Arknot

Surprisingly, I found out that I can pull off a decent tank build. Took a little testing but it wins on about a 4:1 ratio now. Confuses the strength abuse builds no end.

~Arknot
Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Creativity is the key.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition