Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Boosters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Boosters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2013 14:04:48   
shockfoot

I think that since we have the armor ability "generator" to gain health and energy based on their opponents' defenses, boosters shouldn't be in battling. For juggernaut, the armor ability can add the defenses of the 2 opponents, and in turn, gain however much they will, which would be fair since, if fighting lower level opponents due to the recent update, gaining not too much health or energy, which will be fair. Boosters should only be allowed for npc's/bosses. Being able to heal, heal two more times with boosters, and heal again from the armor ability, there will be 1 or 2 more turns left to heal again, which is kind of overdoing it. I think the fact that Epicduel does not have boosters available is great. It makes the game less of a bummer when you forget to equip your own, and speeds up a battle when facing an opponent with a tank build. any opinions?
Post #: 1
2/10/2013 15:02:17   
legion of souls

So you are saying that you must have the generator ability to play jugg?

No way, boosters actually added strategy to fights and adds some twists
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/10/2013 15:11:17   
Oba

quote:

No way, boosters actually added strategy to fights and adds some twists

Nope. I am actually glad that they are temporarily disabled, because boosters are something that really pisses me off and so they have for all this time. Make them available in boss battles and against NPCs, but not against other players.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/10/2013 15:57:32   
Mother1

@ oba

I fought a few bosses and to be honest some of them you don't even need boosters for. As for jug fights in delta you really didn't need them most of the time because your opponents could barely scratch you without luck. However now with jugs until they get things back in balance I say they are needed in jug fights. Especially if you are going against those OP builds in pairs.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/10/2013 17:50:37   
ValkyrieKnight

Once they nerf down strength and strength based skills, or even malfunction & smoke I can totally see the 5 focus tanks coming back. If they bring back boosters it'll be so easy for tanks to abuse 2 health boosters, generator, and their normal healing to Robot their opponents away.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/10/2013 22:35:50   
SouL Prisoner

Four words " we Need BOOSTERS back"

And I am 110% sure the one who jugg has no prob with this .. and players who don't play juggs has no rights to decide for them.

If solo and team does not want boosters, fine ... Make boosters only for jugg ... If u equip boosters and try to solo or team, it should say "boosters only allowed for jugg mode" prob solved ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/10/2013 22:44:59   
ED Prince of Shadows

While I don't play jugg at all, I have heard that it is nearly unplayable without boosters. However, with the other game modes, five focus tanks would literally be able to have seven or so healing skills in a row (for TLM only-- field medic, frenzy, booster, booster, generator, field medic, frenzy). They could literally survive anything if they have high def/res and then finish us off with crazy damage from IA.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Boosters
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition