Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2013 22:13:45   
Xerolt

^ Thanks for that, think I'll just stick with Azrael lol.
Post #: 51
2/15/2013 22:15:23   
Jekyll

I prefer the Demonic Heartbreaker. I mean... hearts have to be bleeding red, don't they?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/15/2013 22:17:34   
Hun Kingq

High defense/dex and resistance does not mean nothing they get more critical damage very few blocks. Decreasing the damage did not work as well as they hoped.

I tested the new core skill Azrael's Will "opportunity to block" twice and last match the low strength tech mage got 40 critical damage. Tested the Azrael's Torment on a merc that used Blood Commander they he used Bererker I was defeated.

Massacre I did not notice any damage decrease.

I thought Chairman's fury was only suppose to reduce rage not energy.

So staff nice try in fixing the balance situation but it is quite clear it is not working. Instead of nerfing strength based skills try buffing non-strength based skills.

Adjust the equations and modify the stat progression.
Epic  Post #: 53
2/15/2013 22:19:21   
One Winged Angel1357

I notice a lot of players using Azrael's to stop moves such as Bezerker, massacre and heal and it seems to be working in those respects as the damage output is decreased for the enemy and blocking a heal can win you a battle
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/15/2013 22:38:14   
SouL Prisoner

Yup, solo is prime objective of ED ..

What about juggernaut ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/15/2013 23:09:31   
edwardvulture

Its funny how this update actually made me lose to a strength merc. I was using my tact merc with a 5 bnous yeti build. Earlier in the battle, I used double strike. I had 21+ life left, then I rage artillary striked, the strength merc was miraculously left with 1 HP, then he beat me.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
2/15/2013 23:21:12   
Remorse

Nice release,

And a good start to the STR skill nerfs.

I think they still need a lot more to go however.

And as I suspected the azreal skill cores are extremely OP.

I think the gun need to be given say only 60-70% power when using the effect.

And the aux 80-90% power when using the effect.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/15/2013 23:26:56 >
Epic  Post #: 57
2/15/2013 23:32:14   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Nothing changed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
2/16/2013 0:12:04   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Seriously, no nerf at all.

I mean come on, 10% off of berz? Thats only 4 dmg in total????
Epic  Post #: 59
2/16/2013 0:21:05   
Darkeroid

You just gotta know the right build to kill strength builds 90% of the time.

Epic  Post #: 60
2/16/2013 0:39:50   
ansh0

Oh man Azrael looks EPIC!

Makes me wanna go TM XD

Should I change to TM? Is it fun?

Is it use able in all three modes?
Epic  Post #: 61
2/16/2013 0:46:25   
Dimentic

STR is not the problem, it's the weapon damage...

@ansh0 Caster is fun but kinda slow and sucks against tank builds.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
Dimentica!
Epic  Post #: 62
2/16/2013 1:33:17   
Mother1

Ok I come back to see the new release, and what disappoints me is the following. "NO AZREAL"S BANE!" I was so hoping to buy it again but they had to make it rare. Which I had known so I would have kept my old one T_T
Epic  Post #: 63
2/16/2013 1:35:10   
SouL Prisoner

^i am glad its rare ..

It was unfair.. Making frost bane rare, but not the Azreal ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/16/2013 1:47:25   
nico0las

The new pistol is horrendously overpowered. The new skill that forces you to strike destroys my build. The mercenaries were nerfed, but they now have a new tool to become even MORE powerful.
I have first strike. I use malfunction.
Opponent uses double strike.
He uses the new skill; I don't even know what it's called.
He berzerkers.

This is going to need a nerf, and I suggest doing this quickly before it becomes broken.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/16/2013 1:56:51   
Striker44

No restock today ?
Post #: 66
2/16/2013 2:03:12   
Silver Sky Magician

@nico0las

Just heal after the double strike
Post #: 67
2/16/2013 2:09:08   
Remorse

@ Nicolas

Completely agreed,

If the devs listened to me before the implemented this gun they would of been able to change it before people buy the gear making it hard to make radical changes.

The gun has potential to be harmless but as soon as it become exploited like it always would of been with STR builds it becomes a MAJOR problem.

The best reasonable change it MUST have is a damage reduction on the initial shot,

Making it 60-70% of the sidearm damage is a start,

And they need to restrict it from being able to use with rage to prevent completely overpowered combos.

Another thing they could do it instead of making it just strike they could change it to attack of any form.
This way the skill core could be used as a shield stopper, an energy drain stall and a heal stall rather then an abuseable combo way to powerful in the hands of a STR build.

Now only that but it doesn't work no way near as well against a STR build compared to any other build , because STR builds have high high damage strikes making them strike is no big deal because they will still hit very hard with it, this is why it should not be restricted to only striking.

Perhaps they could restrict it to a choice of, Normal side arm attack, normal aux attack, normal robot attack, OR a strike.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/16/2013 2:12:11 >
Epic  Post #: 68
2/16/2013 2:12:50   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I have it and i love it!

But it makes str builds WAYY OP, i have too agree on that.
Im currently a tm and i kill everyone in 3 turns:
Malf - Azreal's Will- Robot = Almost instant death
Epic  Post #: 69
2/16/2013 2:23:25   
kaiseryeux21

i don't see any problem with players using the new gun and aux. I myself had been able to fought some of them (mostly tm) and i can say i can still manage to win as a BM. my normal strike is 16-20 which is not not bad for a strike. I guess these new items will bring more strategies to some players on the "perfect timing" to use those cores. As they say, "timing is everything". Doesn't mean that you have those weapon, u win 100%. It comes with perfect timing and right strategies. I really don't understand why a lot of players are complaining about so many things. There's more to this game than complaining. I mean, instead of focusing on the negative side, y not enjoy the game and play the game as it is. Might as well miss the enjoyment of omega if you keep on complaining alot.

On a more serious note, Str merc are still obviously OP because the 10% reduction is still no effect because they can still use Max Blood Commander which gives them way too many str and in return, gain some health. Even if we use intimidate, it still can't reduce the buff of blood commander. but i can say that Merc's now are beatable with the right strategy and a little luck (block on double strike or berserk). But this game doesn't have to rely on luck, so i still hope the dev's would have a solution on dat.
DF Epic  Post #: 70
2/16/2013 3:15:35   
axell5

im dissapointed because there were no new missions or olds returning....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 71
2/16/2013 3:25:28   
Mother1

@ axell5

There were no old missions for the valentine's day season. The ones that showed up last year were part of the heartbreaker saga which has gone rare so they won't be coming back. As for new missions omega hasn't been hear long enough for new missions yet.
Epic  Post #: 72
2/16/2013 3:45:52   
EpicIsEpic

It seemed it is all about stoping str abuse but it actually makes it better... here is a scenario e.g. someone doublestrikes you and you have 110 hp it would make it about 70 hp you wouldnt heal since your heal is 60 and it is after bzecker. Then they use gun with arzels will making ure hp 50 and making you strike then they bzecker and GG. My suggestion are the same as remorses.
Post #: 73
2/16/2013 3:51:09   
comicalbike

well i have just played 2/2 and a merc had the new weapons they won easy merc completely overpowered more than ever now
Epic  Post #: 74
2/16/2013 4:25:20   
Leprechaun

Why no azrael's curse and borg?
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition