Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Escaping Death Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Escaping Death Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2013 19:38:45   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Like it? If so, comment what you think of here. Any corrections? Post it here. I'd love to see what your reaction on my story would be.

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/17/2013 19:48:07 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/17/2013 19:57:49   
dragon_monster

Interesting it makes you wonder what is his story.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 2/17/2013 20:00:37 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
2/17/2013 20:41:02   
_Arceus_
Creative!

@dragon_monster, Thanks. That's the point of the story. Of how the main character searches for his lost memories.

Chapter 1, Werepyre, is up. Enjoy

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/18/2013 6:50:19 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/18/2013 2:01:28   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 2, Death, is up. Enjoy

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/18/2013 6:50:04 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/18/2013 6:49:48   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 3, New Life, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/18/2013 11:54:01   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

I traveled through the werewolves lair, spying on the wolves that's been coming back and forth from their lair. I hid on the trees, not so far, but not so close from the werewolves lair. Fortunately, these wolves' sense of smell isn't that strong enough to smell my presence.

to(?), werewolves', in/behind, werewolves', wasn't

The second sentence (of the ones I quoted) sounds a bit a strange, I'd look into that one.

quote:

I smiled to the thought of a werewolf, hiding from its pack.

at

quote:

I guess we're after the same thing, cause when I followed the wolf, I saw it pouncing a Human, the same one I smelled blood in.

guessed we were

quote:

Okay, I fell stupid now.

feel (Seeing this is a recollection of the memory and this is just in hindsight.)

quote:

Maybe it's because I'm thirsty and want that Human for a snack, or I felt pity on that Human, fending off the werewolf on its own with no weapon......or so I thought.

for

quote:

The rumors about it WAS true.

WERE (What were true?)

quote:

Next thing I knew was I was sitting on a cave.

in(?)

quote:

I can't actually make up the details, but, all I can remember before Wolfwing lunged at me, was an army of vampires, charging at him.

Save for Safiria, I cannot imagine Wolfwing to have had any trouble with tearing them to shreds.

I'm curious to see where this goes.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
2/18/2013 18:18:21   
Glais

quote:

Fortunately, these wolves' sense of smell isn't that strong enough to smell my presence.

But wouldn't smell be one of their strongest attributes?
Plot itself is kind of intriguing, though it is odd he can't remember why he died.
Seems like it'd be...I dunno, something crucial.

But that's probably a plot point.

Does feel a tad rushed to me so far though.
DF MQ  Post #: 7
2/18/2013 19:17:32   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Answer time!
@Dwelling Dragonlord,
quote:

(What were true?)

You know, the 'it exists' and 'it's stronger than an army of Vampires and Werewolves combined' kinds of rumors.
quote:

Save for Safiria, I cannot imagine Wolfwing to have had any trouble with tearing them to shreds.

That's true. But what really happened is:
spoiler:

An army of Vampires, led by Christopher's brother (I'll reveal his identity soon, and how he managed to fend off Wolfwing.), charged at Wolfwing. They managed to fend him off, but lost a couple of Vampires in the process.

@Glais,
quote:

But wouldn't smell be one of their strongest attributes?

Yes, yes it is. I 'added' a few more details to that part.
quote:

Seems like it'd be...I dunno, something crucial.

And you are right. Well, actually, it was a quick death. But, there is something else that had killed him.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback
(Oh yeah, for the next following chapters, I'll be doing each character's POV's. If you don't know what POV means.............Well, I don't know either.)

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/18/2013 19:27:21 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/18/2013 21:08:33   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 4's oh so long, Reunion, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/19/2013 7:18:18   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 5's question answering, Reminisce, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/20/2013 7:09:59   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 6's all out, Search, is here. Enjoy
(Oh yeah. Before I post the next chapter, I need to know if anyone is reading my story. I just need one little comment, just to see if anyone's reading this. I won't force you though. I'll just probably post the next chapter sooner or later, but it's good to know that someone's reading my story.)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/20/2013 17:42:36   
dragon_monster

Is the hero of your story somoene who killed/displaced death or just a reaper beacouse if it is a reaper they should not be that surprised I mean there are a couple of creatures in the world of Lore who can deafeat the reaper I mean the ones that are stronger then the chosen.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
2/20/2013 18:22:37   
araxia

@dragon monster: Well, you don't actually defeat the reaper. You just hold him off for a while. In AQ, he just toys around with you until he deems you worthy of continuing life. In AQW, you are the reaper, not Death. So, you don't really defeat Death. Actually, I doubt anyone could possibly kill Death, only subdue him for a few moments, and even then with large amounts of substantial power.

Hey Arceus, nice story. I'd like to know who Christopher's father is as well.

< Message edited by araxia -- 2/20/2013 18:26:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/20/2013 19:11:43   
dragon_monster

Is there some spark between
spoiler:

Cristpoher and Crystal[/spolier] or there might be or who knows
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
2/20/2013 21:44:40   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Okay. First of all, Awwwwwww Yeaaaaaahh. Someone IS reading my story. Second, I'll post up the 7th chapter very soon. Third,
@dragon_monster,
quote:

Is the hero of your story somoene who killed/displaced death or just a reaper

Well......
spoiler:

As you know, he took Death's scythe and sliced him in half after leaving. But, Death comes back to........un-life a few seconds after Christopher left. In other words, he didn't replace Death. He just took his scythe to get back to life and knowing that the scythe will eventually go back to Death. That's why he was shocked.

quote:

Is there some spark between
spoiler:

Christopher and Crystal or there might be or who knows

To answer that question.......There is, but only a little. And:
spoiler:

Toff (Christopher's little brother) is the one who's in love with Crystal. Same goes for Crystal, but they're both too shy to tell.

Looks like I killed the suspense there

@araxia,
quote:

Well, you don't actually defeat the reaper. You just hold him off for a while. In AQ, he just toys around with you until he deems you worthy of continuing life. In AQW, you are the reaper, not Death. So, you don't really defeat Death. Actually, I doubt anyone could possibly kill Death, only subdue him for a few moments, and even then with large amounts of substantial power.

That's right. Although in AQW, the DoomWood part three (with the zombies and stuff), Sepulchure killed Death. And I don't understand how he did that.
quote:

Hey Arceus, nice story. I'd like to know who Christopher's father is as well.

Thanks. And his father will be revealed soon.

So, thanks for the feedback.
This story scares me. I mean, it connects to the Devourer Saga and I haven't even played that part in the game. So.......
spoiler:

As you already guessed it, I shall add the Devourer Saga in the story. Yes, the whole Devourer Saga.........with a twist.

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/21/2013 5:06:26 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/21/2013 1:12:45   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Alright. Because two people commented, I'll post a new chapter very soon (I'll still post it even if nobody commented though). So, for now......
Chapter 7's adventurous, Sage Uldor, is up. Enjoy

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/21/2013 5:06:41 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/21/2013 6:56:22   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Okay, just as I said.
Chapter 8's cute, New Couple, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/21/2013 8:36:18   
_Arceus_
Creative!

As a treat: Chapter 9's partly funny, Granemor, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/21/2013 17:25:43   
araxia

So...Christopher discovers who he really is as he goes through the Devourer Saga?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/21/2013 18:02:29   
dragon_monster

quote:

To answer that question.......There is, but only a little. And:
spoiler:

spoiler:

Toff (Christopher's little brother) is the one who's in love with Crystal. Same goes for Crystal, but they're both too shy to tell.
Looks like I killed the suspense there

Oh that is great but the thing beafore the new chapters made me think about Cristopher made me think of him like a hero like Hercules, The Witcher fromm the witcher games,, the grey warden from dragon age if you make some good choices, the hero from jade empire if you make good choices also I think of Zeus also but i guess Toff deserves to have someone who loves him and loves her back.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
2/21/2013 19:18:16   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Answer time!
@araxia,
quote:

So...Christopher discovers who he really is as he goes through the Devourer Saga?

Yup. That's the plan (Well, coincidentally.)

One question to all my readers (even if it's not that many): What chapter are you at?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/21/2013 20:39:17   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Due to its length, I've cut down chapter 9 in half and added it in:
Chapter 10, Dragonstone. Enjoy

< Message edited by _Arceus_ -- 2/21/2013 20:43:11 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/21/2013 20:43:48   
_Arceus_
Creative!

Chapter 11's undead, Ribber, is up. Enjoy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/21/2013 21:05:50   
araxia

You sir, write chapters extremely fast. By the way, I'm up to date.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/22/2013 0:37:52   
_Arceus_
Creative!

@araxia, Well, this is what I do when I have nothing else to do
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Escaping Death Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition