Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Through Oblivion and Back Story Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Through Oblivion and Back Story Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2013 2:16:38   
Warmonger Starsaber

That will be explained in much more detail soon Salene, you will see or start to see the negative effects of the fight.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/11/2013 4:55:25   
Lord Ferret

AlkaNephrite and Starsaber you both have to be congratulated this is an interesting story you both have come up with, Looking forward to reading more.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
12/11/2013 6:49:30   
AlkaNephrite

@^: Thanks! ^^
Post #: 28
12/23/2013 13:56:16   
Warmonger Starsaber

@^Thanks Ferret, we appreciate it,^
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/5/2014 21:35:45   
D00MS

not bad from what i read so far got threw most of stars posed and some of alkas post
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/5/2014 21:37:05   
Warmonger Starsaber

Did you read the full story?. there is a link for it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/20/2014 17:25:39   
deatharrows

Well that was genuinely intresting. I'm interested to see where Paul goes from here and how Christian interacts with him. This story is just oozing with potential.
DF AQW  Post #: 32
7/20/2014 17:17:20   
dragon_monster

Wow I had time to read it and wow I am very surprised actually its very very interesting until now and very well written also but what I am very curious to know more about Christian and his dragon. Also a good suggestion will be that to see a training part. Truth be told no matter what is next I can barely wait as quoting deatharrows without the quotes its genuinely interesting.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 7/20/2014 19:28:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Through Oblivion and Back Story Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition