Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2013 15:34:58   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
Sure is! *attacks Vagaran mentally*
Post #: 401
3/18/2013 15:41:39   
Kralos

It would be cool if Nulgath will do more secret shops as the Way of the Water's( but not THAT expensive).
Those secrets are the things for I which love him.
Well, I hope that he will do more ticks.

< Message edited by Kralos -- 3/18/2013 15:43:36 >
AQW  Post #: 402
3/18/2013 15:42:27   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
One does not simply attack an Orc mentally...I've been looking at the attack animations of Water Tick...it honestly doesn't seem like it's attacking you mentally...it seems to attack directly...Although the Shield Animation is pretty cool...that bubble...I feel like getting Water Tick just because it looks so cute but it's not even worth those Gold >_< If CC makes it possible to remove maybe 1-2 of 2 dmg card then I might be getting it....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 403
3/18/2013 15:46:04   
Mondez

Hey everyone!!! What is everyone planning to do in the world of OS?

Yeah, I'm actually considering of getting FK to FC if Nulgath ever decides to create a quest for when evil alignment comes out to create a darker evil version of FC.

@Kralos
Yes! Maybe a Crouching Fiend Hidden Shadow shop would make my day if Nulgath decides to make a shop like Way of the Water.

@Vagaran
You might be stuck with those 2 attack cards since I will be pointing out in my review that I speculate that you won't be able to modify the starter cards of the characters since the dev team are able to modify them universally.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/18/2013 15:47:49 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 404
3/18/2013 15:51:17   
Vagaran

@Mondez
...Not like I was gonna get it anyway...

Well I plan to get all Orc (excluding Warrior, Peon and Pillager) to 20! Then I'll turn all the Ogres into my slaves! Have some fun dueling people with the Ogre, and get some more characters to 20!
Hidden shops?

Let's see:
Ogre Shop (Accesed from a special Ogre Burial Ground Lobby - NPC = Ogre Warlord
Shop containts:
Undead Ogre
Fallen Ogre
Spirit of the Ogre
Ogre Warlord

Orc Shop (Accesed from Orc Burial Ground Lobby - NPC = Orc Warlord
Shop contains:
Undead Orc
Fallen Orc
Spirit of the Orc
Orc Warlord

Those 2 could be future shops in the Orc vs Ogre war...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 405
3/18/2013 15:54:11   
Mondez

@Vagaran

I like the undead Orc and I was planning to do some character art called "Patchwork Orc" for OS which is an Orc with 2 heads and 6 arms with stitches as part of his design and make the right arm bigger than the left which the left is thin and elongated.

I think I know how switching in battles will work if anyone wants to know, but it's a speculation.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 406
3/18/2013 16:04:23   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
Sure it attack physically. Not like hes gonna show you his tricks every turn :D
As for orcs I want Taro and Beast Master.
Post #: 407
3/18/2013 16:05:28   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
Beast Master? How does it look like?

Oh and Beck got Kruger to level 20!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 408
3/18/2013 16:07:49   
Beck

Hi everyone! How goes the farming?
So is it confirmed that SG Water Tick got its Water Rapids?

@Mondez
I plan on being awesome, and possess one of everything! Hopefully. And in the mean time, draw lots and lots!

(By the way, check out my new signature xD)

Just call me Beck!
AQW  Post #: 409
3/18/2013 16:09:28   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
I misread The "Blade" for "Beast" And I thought it would be epic. Maybe orc uses *Watches out for leader <.< >.>* wolfs to attack?

@Beck
Hyas and yes :D
Post #: 410
3/18/2013 16:10:56   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
Shhhh, don't tell the Orc Secrets!

@Beck
Is that a Black Dragon Bone? :o

So Orc Blade Master? Sounds cool, I would definitely get that one.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 411
3/18/2013 16:12:48   
Leader
Unrequited

I'm sure that we're going to get a lot more Ogre and Orc related content in the upcoming updates, and it would be a bit farfetched to have unlockable content for them as they're in the middle of a war. Unless, the devs could somehow integrate it into the war like an Ogre disguised as an Orc to infiltrate and retrieve information or something? The Quaztk was a nice, unexpected element, and that's the kind of surprised that I'd like to see more of too.

@Modez, go for it! It would be nice to know what you have in mind.
Post #: 412
3/18/2013 16:12:49   
Redingard

@Beck

I demand a new set of lungs. My current pair are now broken because of laughter. >:I
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 413
3/18/2013 16:13:24   
Beck

@Vagaran
That's a Black Dragon drumstick. And Mr. Ogre's enjoying eating it. How else would he make himself a new club?

@Redingard
Here, have some premium ACME brand lungs. ACME! A company you can trust. (Missile pack not included)

Eating now, laters! *flies out of window*

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 3/18/2013 16:16:50 >
AQW  Post #: 414
3/18/2013 16:13:45   
Leprechaun

@Leader
Nice Avatar Picture :D
Post #: 415
3/18/2013 16:19:26   
Vagaran

@Leader
I could imagine some kind of Burial Ground after the war has been settled where both sides would honour they're fallen comrades with a secret shop. The Burial ground would be hard to find of course...It could be interesting to see a Burial ground for both sides with characters like Undead Orc/Ogre, Fallen Orc/Ogre, Soul of the Orc/Ogre etc.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 416
3/18/2013 16:23:58   
Redingard

@Vagaran

I'm not sure "finding" it would do...maybe a gauntlet of increasingly difficult characters? Like, at the beginning, you'd fight Apprentices and Veterans, but then you slowly ease into Masters, Legendaries (not Sentry Lord) and Bosses (ones that are actually strong but not OP). I think that would be more interesting, as finding the place would be incredibly easy after we confirm its location. Obviously, they'd be centered around the Orcs and Ogre, with a few exceptions (if they're burial grounds, some other kinds of undead might roam around, like the Arch Lich).

In other news, leveling up Minotaur currently. I LOVE its deck. Really offensive. Level 20 should be a lot easier than it was with FK.

< Message edited by Redingard -- 3/18/2013 16:26:08 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 417
3/18/2013 16:24:04   
Riniti

@Beck I'll take s- wait... what? OwO Heehee, good job with that :3 Oh, the puns...
Post #: 418
3/18/2013 16:35:37   
Mondez

This is my speculation for the multi-character system and I think it is plausible plus simple:

By the looks of things I can safely say we are limited to three characters since a balance in Pvp can be found in the system. Now like the current system we charge based on the elemental character that we equip, but in terms of three, three elements will charge up and for clicking on an element icon I believe will increase the charge stack faster than the other elements.

On the far right to where we choose our cards to use are arrows pointing up and down and that's where we will be able to switch and deal the character combos. The last character that was played will be the current character on the screen. For example:

Light character was used first and on the screen
Ice character was used second
Shadow was finally last

So in terms the shadow character will be on the screen of battle because it was the final choice.

Hopefully the system seems clear to you guys, but so far I'm still brain storming on it and will cover it more in detail of my OS review.

@Beck
Epic picture btw.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 419
3/18/2013 16:44:38   
Redingard

So, I'm just chillin' in Solace, and then I notice the statue...

I know it's been changing to show the Developers, but really?

They're clinging onto Fire Klunk? I love it. xD

Anywho, moving onto hunt for DarkonDrago. Have nothing better to do...not gonna SG either.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 420
3/18/2013 16:48:51   
linklink0091

mmm the thought of a beast master character (it can have a ferret as a pet/walkalong), i would so own him/her, cuase after all i am going to be the only real beast master of all of oversoul >:3
AQW  Post #: 421
3/18/2013 16:50:08   
Tally

Keep dreamin' Link 8D
Hey everyone
DF MQ  Post #: 422
3/18/2013 16:58:41   
Beck

Well Link, I'd say I'm closer to being the Beast Boss than you are, considering how I have 2 level 20 Beasts now :D

@Riniti
Have a sip! It's sure to be delicious and not at all poisonous xD

@Mondez
Drink up! *hands cup of Rini-tea*
I prefer Pokemon style, where you can spend a turn to rotate party members. Of course, for that to be viable, they'd need to work out Artifacts to allow multi-element charging like you suggested.

And hi Tally!
AQW  Post #: 423
3/18/2013 17:01:06   
linklink0091

mabeh i should get tallys to craft me a beast master character or at least my fursona >:3

@beck psssh i i have a whole list of characters (50 or so) to level to 20 , at least i should get 30 or 35 of them to level 20 by the a months time span

< Message edited by linklink0091 -- 3/18/2013 17:03:34 >
AQW  Post #: 424
3/18/2013 17:03:21   
Redingard

Oh, that might be a good idea. Submitting an OC in as a character. I even have a pretty good picture to go along with it.

...good thing I have everything saved up on Google Documents.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition